剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
She made a fool out of me.
她把我当做傻子
Even now, she's laughing at me.
即使是现在 她还在嘲笑我
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
Joe said I could find you here.
乔跟我说能在这里找到你
What's going on?
怎么了
Peter Winant.
彼得·怀南特
About a half hour ago,
大概一小时前
He tried to force his way into Sophie Cullen's hospital room.
他试图硬闯索菲·卡伦 的病房♥
One of the officers we had stationed there ordered him to freeze;
一个守在那里的警官命令他不准动
Winant went after him.
怀南特朝他追了过去
The other officer put one in his neck,
另一个警官朝他脖子上开了一枪
Two in his back.
朝背上开了两枪
Hey, penny for your thoughts.
你呆呆的在想什么呢
I'm not sure you would get your money's worth.
我不认为你那钱花得值
Just thinking about how random life is.
想想生活是多么的变化无常
One day there's this couple,
以前这对夫妇
You know, happy,they're living their life.
过着快乐的生活
And this other guy comes along,
突然有个人闯了进来
Kills the husband, tortures the wife.
杀了丈夫 折磨妻子
Random.
世事难预料啊
Now he's dead,too.
现在他也死了
Completely random.
彻底的难预料啊
Yeah. Hey, speaking of random,
是啊 说到难预料
This guy came up to me in school.
有个家伙到学校来找我
Uh, his kid told him about my presentation on career day.
他儿子告诉了他我在职业体验日上的演说
Turns out,he thinks he may have a job for me.
结果是他可能有一份工作要给我
W-What are you talking about? We've been through this.
你在说什么呢 我们谈过这个了
There are no jobs.
没有工作
Not in aeronautics, not in Phoenix.
在菲尼克斯没有跟航♥空♥学有关的工作
Besides, you're not looking for a job.
而且你也没在找工作
I don't know. I might be.
我不知道 我也许在找
You know,I miss seeing people every day.
我很怀念每天看到人们的日子
I mean, people other than
我是说 除了我每天送她们上学时会从
My kids in the rearview mirror when I take them to school.
后照镜里看到我的孩子 除了她们之外的人
I miss drinking coffee that I didn't have to make myself.
我怀念不用自己冲咖啡的日子
I-I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会这么说
But I miss communicating a little, you know?
但我真的有点怀念与人沟通了 你明白吗
I miss being by myself and listening to the radio.
我怀念做着自己 听着电台的日子
I do. I miss it.
真的 我很怀念
I miss working for someone.
我怀念为别人工作的日子
I miss having a job.
我怀念有份工作的日子
Okay, well, maybe you should call this magic man,
好吧 也许你该打给这个魔术师
This man who knows about all these magic jobs
他知道别人不知道的
That no one else knows about.
所有充满魔力的工作
They're green jobs.
那些是绿色工作
Turns out I'm green engineer,
原来我是个绿色工程师
And I didn't even know it.
而我自己都不知道
I don't care what color engineer you are,
我不在乎你是什么颜色的工程师
As long as you're a happy engineer.
只要你是个快乐工程师就行
That's not all for you, you know.
你知道那不是给你的
I don't want to leave. Why do I have to leave?
我不想走 我为什么一定得走
Because I'm married.
因为我已经结婚了
And my husband's gonna be home soon
而我丈夫马上就要回家了
And because you know the answer.
你知道原因的
What if I just stay?
如果我要留下来呢
What if I just don't leave and we wait for him to get home?
如果我留下来 我们一起等他回来呢
And then he knows.
那他就会知道了
And then nothing will matter and then we can get on with it.
然后就没啥麻烦了 我们就能有进展了
It's not that easy, Peter.
没这么简单 彼得
I've explained this to you. I need a job.
我跟你解释过了 我需要有份工作
You're gonna have to give me time to find work at another station
在我们告诉别人之前 你要给我点时间
Before we can tell anyone.
在另外一家电视台找到份工作
Okay?
好吗
It's hard to wait. I...
等待很难熬 我...
I want to spend a whole night with you.
我想整晚和你在一起
I want to wake up with you.
我想和你一起醒来
I want that too. Soon, my love.
我也希望这样 很快的 亲爱的
I promise.
我保证
You sit tight. I'll be right back.
你坐稳了 我马上回来
You're going home today?
你今天要回家吗
Yeah, they're letting me leave in a couple hours.
他们允许我外出几小时
The nurses showed me how to dress my wounds last night.
护士昨晚教了我怎样绑绷带
That's amazing.
真有趣
Two stab wounds and no lasting damage.
两处刺伤 却没造成永久的伤害
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
You haven't seen the two scars
你还没看那两个疤呢
I'm going to be left with for the rest of my life.
我后半辈子要一直带着它们了
But still. I mean, no major organs struck.
但还是没有伤到重要器官
No nerves severed.
神经也没被切断
It's almost as if whoever did this
这么说吧 无论是谁做的
Was determined to do as little damage as possible.
他都是想尽量将伤害降到最低
Excuse me? "Whoever did this?"
抱歉 "无论是谁做的"
Peter Winant did this.
彼得·怀南特做的
He killed my husband and he tried to kill me.
他杀了我丈夫然后又想杀我
If you say so.
如果你一定要这么说的话
Well, wait a minute. Who doesn't say so?
等下 谁没有这样说
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know that Peter thinks you made a fool out of him.
我只是知道彼得认为你在耍他
Peter thinks that...
彼得认为...
You're that Mrs. Dubois.
你是那位迪布瓦女士吧
I hadn't put it together.
我还没把事情想到一块呢
Well, little does he know he's just the tip of the iceberg.
他所知道的只是冰山一角
Yes, you made a fool out of Peter.
是的 你把彼得当猴耍了
You made a fool out of your husband.
你把你丈夫也当猴耍了
You're making a fool out of the whole justice system.
你在把整个司法系统都当猴耍
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
He must have been thrilled the day you answered him.
你答应他的那天他一定很兴奋
The day you reached out. I mean, how did it start?
我是说 你们是怎么开始的
Did he send you a mash-up of yourself on television?
他是不是把你拍下来刻成盘寄给你了
And what,what did his face look like
当你答应和他交往的时候
When you agreed to meet with him?
他是什么表情
Now that, that's a DVD I'd like to see.
那个 那倒真是我想看的DVD呢
How about when you slept with him?
还有你和他上♥床♥的时候呢
Or when you told him that you loved him?
或者你告诉他你爱他的时候呢
What, n-no recording of that?
怎么了 这些没有录下来吗
What seems to be the problem, Ms. Cullen?
有什么问题吗 卡伦太太
Could you send somebody by, please?
请派个人过来好吗
How about when you stabbed yourself?
还有你把自己刺伤的时候呢
Could you please not block the door?
请别关门好吗
There's a nurse that's coming here any minute.
随时会有护士进来
What about when you stabbed your husband to death?
还有你刺死你丈夫的时候呢
No footage of that either?
这个也没录下来吗
It's funny.
这太滑稽了
I don't see that police detective
那天跟你一起来的探员
You came here with the other day.
怎么没来
Could it be that this visit isn't official business?
这次是非官方的探访吗
That what you're doing right now
你现在所做的
Amounts to nothing more than harassment?
是在骚扰我吗
Isn't this the moment that
你现在是不是想提醒我
You're gonna remind me what a wealthy woman you are now
你是个多么富有的女人
And how many television stations and newspapers you own,
还有你拥有多少家电视台和报社
And how you employ tens of attorneys,
以及你雇佣了一众律师吧
All of whom you're going to sic on me
如果我不马上走
If I don't leave this very minute?
他们全都会对我群起而攻之
Well, don't worry. I'm leaving.
别担心 我现在就走
But you'll be seeing me.
不过你还会再见到我的
Tell me you're done.
告诉我你找完了
I'm not done.
我没找完
You're not done, meaning, uh, I have more to look at?
你没找完的意思是我还有更多的要看
Or you're not done
还是说
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表