剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E19
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十九集
And lead us not into temptation,
不要让我们陷于诱惑
"But deliver us from evil.
但救我们免于凶恶
"For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 都属于你
forever and ever." Amen.
直到永远 阿门
You done?
完了
What was that? I think it was Marie.
怎么回事 我想是玛丽
What is it, sweetie? What's wrong?
怎么了 亲爱的 出了什么事
Daddy, Daddy, there was a man out there.
爸爸 爸爸 有个男人在外面
What? What?
什么
It's okay.
没事了
The guy's name is Matt Mulhearn.
那个人叫马特·马尔哈恩
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Not really.
不熟
I'd see him around from time to time.
我有时会在附近看到他
I'd wave at him or his wife.
跟他和他太太打个招呼
Oh, my God, his wife, his kids.
上帝啊 他太太 他的孩子们
They're fine.
他们都没事
Everyone except Mr. Mulhearn here
除了马尔哈恩先生
was in Chandler with one of the grandparents.
其他人跟祖父或者祖母去了钱德勒
Wife's on her way back now.
他太太正在赶回来的路上
This is the third
过去一个月闯入屋内的谋杀案件中
home invasion murder in the past month.
这是第三起
The first two happened in the Western Precinct so, uh,
前两起发生在西部区域
their homicide squad's handling the investigation,
所以由他们的凶杀组负责调查
but this matches the M.O. Exactly.
但是作案手法是一模一样
Someone pried open the back door,
有人撬开了后门
forced your neighbor here to open the family safe,
威逼你邻居解除安全装置
and then put a bullet in the back of his head.
然后开枪崩了他的后脑勺
I know. I dreamt it last night.
我知道 我昨晚梦到了
Th-The last part of it anyway.
至少是梦到了最后一幕
But you mean you didn't come all the way out here to say hi?
但是你说你从没来他们家走走
So, uh... give me a description of the shooter.
那么 给我描述一下杀手吧
I can do one better than that.
有比描述来得更好的
I can give you an eyewitness.
我能给你一个目击者
Hey, Mommy, what happened?
妈妈 出了什么事
What's with all the cop cars outside
为什么半夜里
in the middle of the night?
外面来了那么多辆警车
Our neighbors, the Mulhearns--
我们的邻居 马尔哈恩先生
somebody broke into their house.
有人闯进了他们的房♥子
Are they okay?
他们没事吧
Well, it could have been worse.
值得庆幸得是
Only Mr. Mulhearn was home.
只有马尔哈恩先生在家
Sweetie--
亲爱的
honey, the police are going to want to talk to you tomorrow
宝贝 警♥察♥明天需要跟你谈谈
about that man that you saw.
事关你看到的那个男人
Is he going to come back?
他还会再来吗
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
The people that I work with, they're going to catch him.
跟我一起工作的人 他们会逮到他
They're going to put him in jail.
将他绳之以法
Okay, but can I please sleep with you guys tonight?
好的 但今晚我能跟你们一起睡吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
Wait a second. Well, then who's going to sleep with me?
等一下 那么谁来跟我睡
Remember how when we first moved in here,
还记得我们第一次搬来这里时
we talked about getting a burglar alarm?
讨论过要安装一个防盗器
I'll call tomorrow.
我明天就打电♥话♥
I'm interested in Southfork
我对南福克大学非常感兴趣
because it combines the advantages of a small school
因为它结合了小型学校的优点
with the benefits of a large public university.
和大型公立大学长处
The ratio of teachers to students is low,
老师和学生的比例低
which is something I'm definitely looking for.
这就是我一直在寻找的学校
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Does it sound weird talking about ratios?
谈起比例问题是不是很奇怪
Maybe I should just say, like, "Class sizes" Or something.
也许我应该说每班学生人数之类的
I don't think it matters.
我觉得这样无伤大雅
I mean, you already rocked your SATs.
你已经搞定了大学入学考试
You really think this interview is that important?
你真的认为面试那么重要吗
It's for Southfork.
这可是南福克大学啊
I mean, they're sending someone all the way down here to do it.
他们可是有派人下来专职做面试
World themes is calling.
世界的主题在呼唤
You ever read Beowulf? Uh-uh.
你读过贝奥武甫吗
Yeah, me either, and I'm about to have a test on it.
我也没读过 而且我马上就要考这个了
Later.
待会见
Good luck.
祝你好运
Southfork, huh?
南福克
That's a good school.
那可是个好学校
Tough to get into, though.
但是很难进
That's what I hear.
我听说也是这样
Did you know that less than ten percent of the people
你知道吗 去年申请的人中
who applied there last year got in?
只有不到百分之十的人录取了
Those are brutal odds.
这可是残酷的比率
Excuse me, do you work here?
不好意思 你在这里工作吗
Are you a-a teacher or something?
你是老师吗
No.
不是
Okay, so then what are you doing here?
那么你在这里干什么呢
Why are you hanging around a high school library?
你为什么要在高中图书馆里闲逛
We're not even supposed to be talking.
我们不应该在这里聊天
People are trying to study.
大家都在学习呢
Oh, don't worry, nobody can hear us. Honest.
别担心 没人听得见咱们说话 真的
Honest!
真的
You're...
你是...
Yeah, as a doornail.
是啊 已经死了
Almost three months now.
大概三个月了
Heart attack.
心脏病发作
Tenth mile of a training run.
第十公里的跑步训练
My name is Alan Hahn, Dr. Alan Hahn.
我叫艾伦·哈恩 艾伦·哈恩博士
I was a... A professor of romantic literature at Southfork.
我曾是南福克大学浪漫主义文学的教授
Tenured professor.
终身教授
Head of the department actually.
事实上是该部门的头
Okay
是吗
Well, then it's, um, it's really nice to meet you, I guess.
嗯 非常高兴遇见你
Well, it's nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴遇见你
Ariel...
艾丽尔
I think I can help you get into Southfork.
我觉得我能帮助你进入南福克大学
In fact, I can pretty much guarantee
事实上 我几乎可以保证
that you'll get into Southfork.
你能进入南福克大学
Really?
真的吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能如此肯定
Well, when I was alive, I was married to a woman
我活着的时候 曾经跟一个女人结婚
named Sondra Hahn-Barker.
那个女人叫桑德拉·哈恩·巴克
Sound familiar?
听起来耳熟吗
She's interviewing me tomorrow.
她明天要面试我
Yes, Sondra is a very successful attorney.
是的 桑德拉是个非常成功的代理人
She's one of Southfork's most active alumni.
她是南福克最活跃的校友
She's on the board of directors.
她是校董会成员
She's raised god knows how much money for that place
她为那个地方拉来很多钱
If you get her stamp of approval,
如果你得到了她的批准
you are in-- it's as simple as that.
你就进去了 非常简单
And I can tell you exactly how to do it.
而且我完全能告诉你怎么做
If you listen to me,
如果你听我的
you will give the interview of Sondra's life,
你就能给桑德拉留下深刻印象
'cause I know just what she wants to hear.
因为我知道她想听什么
Okay, but...
可是
why would you do that for me?
为什么你要帮我
A very good and canny question.
非常好而且狡黠的问题
It is, after all, a rather large favor.
这毕竟是个非常大的帮忙
In return for which, I'm asking only a small one.
作为回报 我只要你帮一个小忙
At the interview, Sondra will have a laptop.
面试时 桑德拉会带一台笔记本
It was mine.
那是我的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表