剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E15
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十五集
Hi, you've reached Joe Dubois.
你好 乔·迪布瓦的语♥音♥信箱
Please leave your name and number and I'll call you back.
请留下你的姓名和号♥码方便我回电
Hey, honey, it's me.
嘿 亲爱的 是我
Look, I stopped at one of those super stores
我路过一家大商场
to pick up some cleaning supplies,
顺便买♥♥了点洗洁产品
and time kind of got away from me.
但我逛得忘记时间了
I was hoping I could sell you on some Chinese
我打算今晚给你做点中国菜
or some Mexican tonight.
或墨西哥菜什么的
I guess I have to make a little executive decision here.
我想我得临时改变下计划了
I can't even remember where I parked now.
我忘记把车停哪了
All right, well, I'll see you soon.
好吧 一会见
I'll be the girl with the bag or the box of food.
我会带大包小包的食物回去
Hey, lady, excuse me.
喂 女士 打扰下
Can you spare some change for the bus?
能借我点零钱坐公车吗
I got to get home so I can do homework, but I'm broke.
我得赶回家去写作业 但我身上没钱了
Maybe you could lend me five bucks?
你能借我五块钱吗
Lend you?
借你
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
You just-- you give me your name and address,
你只要告诉我你的名字和地址
And I'll mail it back to you. I swear.
我可以通过邮寄还你钱 我发誓
I just don't get it.
可是我没零钱
Why do you need to take the bus?
你干嘛要坐公车
Why don't your friends give you a ride?
为何不要你朋友送你
You're right.
你说对了
For that matter, why don't I just take your purse
既然如此 不如我直接拿走你的钱包
and help myself to whatever I want.
然后想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Take it.
拿去吧
Wait, wait, wait,
等等 等等 等等
Wait, please.
拜托等等
Listen, my little girls' baby pictures are in there.
我女儿的婴儿照片还在里面
Can I just take them out of my wallet, please?
我能把照片拿走吗 求你了
I don't have any copies.
我就这么一张了
Yeah, sure.
好啊
And if there are any fives, tens or 20s
里面5块10块或20块的钞票
You feel particularly attached to,
你也觉得有特别意义
Maybe you should keep those, too.
或许你也想把它们都留下来吧
Hey! Those pictures--
喂 把照片给我
I'm not going to ask you again.
我不会再说第二遍了
You stupid, gutless punks.
你们这些愚蠢胆小的流氓
I would have given you my purse,
我原本想把钱包给你的
but nobody touches my little girls' baby pictures.
但是没人能碰我女儿的婴儿照片
Ew, what's that smell?
什么味道啊
That's it. That's it.
就这样 就这样
Take a good deep breath of that.
深吸一口气
just keep those eyes open for a bit,
轻轻睁开眼睛
And I'll put away the smelling salts.
我马上把嗅盐拿开
What happened?
发生什么事了
What's going on? What happened to me?
怎么了 我怎么了
You were mugged, ma'am.
你被人抢劫了 女士
You've been out cold for the last ten minutes.
你刚刚昏迷了10分钟
You okay?
你还好吧
Me? I'm fine.
我 我很好
I want to kill somebody, but other than that...
我想杀人 除此之外
I'm not getting any service.
那样也于事无补
I think I ought to duck outside.
我想我应该去外面透透气
I want the girls to know that we'll be coming home soon.
告诉孩子们我们马上回家
Yeah, yeah, go.
好的 去吧
I'm fine.
我没事
That's some shiner.
挂彩了啊
You mind if I ask how it happened?
介意我问问是怎么回事吗
I got mugged.
我被人抢了
Waiting for an x-ray?
在等X光片吗
CAT scan.
等造影扫描图
You?
你呢
I broke my knuckle.
我的指关节伤了
Same as the last two times I was here.
我已经来过两次了
You broke that three times?
这是第三次了
Well, it's occupational hazard.
是啊 职业病
I'm an instructor for a program called Prevail.
我是胜利课程的教练员
It's a self-defense course.
这个课程教人如何自卫
We teach people how to handle themselves in sticky situations.
我们教人们如何应对紧急状况
I wish I had met you last week.
真希望上周就遇到你
Ms. Hudack? Yeah.
霍戴克女士吗 是的
Here's hoping nothing like this ever happens to you again.
希望不会有类似的事再发生在你身上了
Oh, my god, mom, what did they do to your face?
天哪 妈妈 你的脸怎么了
What, this? Honey, this is nothing.
什么 这个吗 亲爱的 老妈没事
You should see the other guy.
你们该看看那帮匪徒
Shh, don't cry.
嘘 不要哭
Okay.
好了
I just called all the credit card companies,
我刚给所有的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
And I canceled everything.
把卡都注销了
Oh, great, they didn't get your keys.
哦 太好了 他们没拿走你的钥匙
Here.
给
Okay, so I'll take Ariel with me tomorrow,
好的 明天我送艾丽尔上学
And I'll go pick up your car.
然后去把你的车开回来
That's great.
好的
Except I still can't remember where I actually parked.
但我仍旧想不起来把车停哪了
Well, that's all right.
没关系
I also called Devalos while you were in your cat scan.
你做扫描图时我给德弗洛斯打了电♥话♥
I told him that you needed rest.
跟他说你需要休息
You weren't coming into work tomorrow.
明天你不用去上班了
Wait a second... No, Allison.
等等 不 艾莉森
The doctor said you needed rest.
医生说你要休息
I say you need rest.
我也认为你该好好休息
Phoenix can do without its psychic for one day.
灵媒休息一天菲尼克斯的天塌不下来
Did you hear that?
你听见那声音了吗
Joe?
乔
Joe, did you hear that?
乔 你听到刚才的声音了吗
Joe, what are you doing?
乔 你在干什么
I haven't been able to get you out of my mind
我还忘不了你
Sweet thing.
亲爱的
I got your address on your driver's license.
驾照上有你的住址
Thought I'd come by and get to know you a little better.
我就想顺道过来多了解了解你
It's not a martial arts class.
这不是武术班
I mean, we teach average people how to do things anybody can do.
我们教普通人们做力所能及的事情
We train you how to avoid confrontation,
教你们如何躲避正面攻击
but also, you know,
还有
what to do if you find yourself in one.
如果你已陷入扭打中该怎么做
Every day at work, I see the most horrible things.
我的工作接触的都是恐怖的事情
I see torture, mutilation, death.
拷问 残害 死亡
You'd think nothing would get to me.
原以为自己不会摊上这些事
Ever since this kid hit me, something has changed.
自从遭到袭击 我的想法变了
I just don't feel like the ground that I'm walking on
我感觉现在走在路上
is as solid as it used to be.
都不像以前那样踏实
You know, it's going to continue to feel like that
要知道 只有让你自己相信
until you can convince yourself
世界是有秩序的时候
that the world is a manageable place again.
你才会觉得心安
I know what it's like.
我知道这是什么感觉
And if it hadn't been for prevail,
如果没有胜利项目
I'm sure I'd still be dwelling on what happened to me.
我肯定还在思考到底发生了什么
Six years ago,
六年前
I was coming home from the gym,
我从健身房♥回到家中
And there was a man in my apartment.
有一个男人闯入家中
The police said he got in through a window.
警方说他是破窗而入
He was just... sitting there,
他只是...坐在那里
waiting for me.
等我
He grabbed me while I was looking through a stack of mail.
他趁我看信件的时候抓住我
He...
他...
beat me until I could barely move.
打得我直到动弹不得
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表