剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E11
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十一集
So annoying, right?
太气人了 对吧
Yeah, they change street cleaning day
他们改了清洁街道的时间
and no one tells us it's on Tuesday now.
而且没人告诉我们是在周二
I got a $65 ticket.
我收到了一张65美元的罚单
Yeah, I probably should fight it.
是 我也许应该据理力争
But I mean, come on, who has time
但谁又有那时间
to take a half day off and go to traffic court?
花半天上交通法庭
All right. Well, I got to take a shower, so...
好了 我要洗澡了
we're still on for tonight, though, right?
我们晚上见
Okay.
好的
Yep, I will see you then. Bye.
到时候见 拜拜
Well... looks like it's your lucky day, Jinx.
今天好像你比较倒霉 金克斯
I am all out of dry food.
狗粮没了
Hello?
你好
Naomi?
是娜奥米吗
Uh, no. I'm sorry, this is Gretchen.
不是 我是格雷琴
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Is Naomi there?
娜奥米在吗
Uh, no. There's no one named Naomi here.
这里没有娜奥米
So, um. I think you have the wrong number.
我想你打错了
Really?
是吗
No, she has to be.
不会 应该是她的电♥话♥
She waited on me the other night
那天是她招待我的
And we kind of hit it off.
而且我们很合得来
This is the number she gave me.
这个电♥话♥是她给我的
Yeah. well, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.
抱歉 我要泼你冷水了
But I think maybe this Naomi, whoever she is,
我觉得也许娜奥米 不管她是谁
she might not want to actually talk to you
其实不想和你聊天
So... sorry. Bye.
所以 抱歉 再见
All right. Jinx, chow time.
过来 金克斯 吃饭了
Hop to it.
过来吃吧
Lazy dog.
懒狗
Hello?
你好
Okay, here's the thing.
是这样
I know Naomi's there
我知道娜奥米在家
so stop playing around and let me talk to her.
别玩了 让她接电♥话♥
Wow, you've really got a problem.
你真的有毛病
Now, listen to me, okay?
听着
There is no Naomi here.
这里没有叫娜奥米的
There are no waitresses that live here
也根本没有女服务生住这儿
and there is no one here that wants to talk to you.
这里没人想和你聊天
Yes, there is...
这里有
Hey. Up and at them.
起来吃饭了
Oh, my god.
老天
Jinx?
金克斯
Oh, my god...
老天
Hello?
你好
Tell that bitch Naomi to come to the phone.
让娜奥米那婊♥子♥来接电♥话♥
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Stop calling me, okay?
别打了好吗
I can't deal with you right now.
现在我管不了你了
I have an emergency.
我遇到紧急情况了
A dead dog is not an emergency.
死条狗才不算紧急情况
Who is this?
你是谁
Okay...
好吧
I'm gonna go get your... your pen
我去拿你的狗圈
and I'm taking you to the vet.
带你去看兽医
When you're finished, bring your plates to the sink.
你们吃完了把盘子放水槽里
It's almost 8:00. We got to get a move on.
快八点了 我们得快点
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸 什么事
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成这样
I mean, aren't you going to work today?
你今天不是要工作吗
Uh, yes, I am.
是的
I'm meeting my boss for lunch
我要和老板吃午饭
And he's kind of a laid-back, casual kind of guy. So...
他是个轻松随意的人
So you decided to dress sloppy?
所以你就穿得这么邋遢吗
Does, uh.
那
Does mom know you're dressed that way?
妈妈知道你穿成这样吗
Mom is not here. Mom went to work early.
妈妈不在 她早去上班了
And besides, she's your mom, she's not mine.
而且她是你们的妈妈 不是我妈妈
I decide what is appropriate for me to wear to work.
我知道自己去上班穿什么合适
Well, it, um.
但是
It just seems strange.
只是觉得有点奇怪
Yes, it is strange.
是很奇怪
This guy never has lunch with anyone
这家伙从不和别人吃午餐
and suddenly he shoots me an e-mail
却突然发邮件邀请我
saying he wants to eat with me today.
说他今天想跟我一起用餐
I know where he likes to go.
我知道他一般在哪吃饭
It's just this little hole in the wall, so...
只是个小屁饭馆
maybe I'm overthinking it.
也许我多想了
You're the one who's always telling us
你总跟我们说
to "be yourself."
好好做自己
Well, come on, this is me.
这就是我
This is just more of a weekend kind of me.
只是更像周末的我而已
You know what? I'm gonna change.
好吧 我去换衣服
Naomi Clark
娜奥米·克拉克
has been missing for five days now.
已经失踪五天了
Isn't it safe to assume she's already been murdered?
是否可以猜测她已被谋杀
Absolutely not.
绝对不能这样想
Miss Clarke is still classified as a missing person.
克拉克小姐仍被归类为失踪人口
But the three other victims were all dead
但其他三个受害者都在被绑♥架♥后
within five days of being abducted.
五天内被杀
That's true. That has been the pattern thus far,
是的 目前为止是这样
but that doesn't mean it's a foregone conclusion.
但这不表示一定会是这种结果
Naomi Clarke's family is holding out hope
娜奥米·克拉克的家人还抱有希望
that she's still alive, and so am I.
希望她仍活着 我也是
Other than that
除此之外
I don't have much new to report.
我无可奉告
The mayor is doubling the size of the task force
市长已将办案人数加倍
uh, devoted to finding the killer
将全力以赴寻找凶手
and we are aggressively pursuing each and every lead as it comes in.
我们会全力追踪任何一个可能的线索
So what do you make of his name
可以将凶手称为
"the penny jar killer"?
钱罐杀手吗
You know, 'cause he leaves the body of his last victim
因为他把上个受害人的尸体
inside the home of his next victim?
留在下一个受害人家里
"Take a penny, leave a penny." Cute, right?
有借有还 挺有意思的
The man slaughters innocent women.
这人杀害无辜的女性
There's nothing cute about him.
他是冷血的凶手
Now, if you'll excuse me.
抱歉 到此为止
Yeah, that's her. Naomi Clarke.
就是她 娜奥米·克拉克
The killer left her body
凶手将她的尸体
in what I can only guess is the next victim's house.
留在下一个受害者家里
She was hanging in the closet.
她被挂在衣柜里
She was bound by electrical tape.
被绝缘带绑着
She was still wearing her waitress uniform.
还穿着女招待的制♥服♥
It had a name tag that said "Naomi."
上面有她的名牌 娜奥米
And you got a good look at this next victim?
你看到新的受害者了吗
I know her first name's Gretchen.
我知道她叫格雷琴
Oh, uh, and in the... in the dream.
在梦里
She'd gotten a parking ticket.
她收到了停车罚单
for parking on the wrong side of the street for street-cleaning.
她在街道清扫时把车停错边了
It was Tuesday.
在周二
Today's a Tuesday.
今天就是周二
Traffic ticket... I might be able to do something with that.
罚单 我也许能查查这个线索
Traffic police use handheld computers to give out tickets now.
交♥警♥现在用手持设备开罚单
They go right on to the system.
直接写入系统
I'll get someone to monitor it.
我去找人查
Soon as we hear that a car
一旦查出
registered to a woman named Gretchen gets a ticket,
以格雷琴登记的女性车主
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表