剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Go home!
滚回去
Get! Be gone!
出去 给我消失
Go! With pleasure.
走 没问题
Now, I hope that you people were paying, uh, close attention to
现在我希望你们大家能够注意到
what just happened there, okay?
刚才发生了些什么 好吗
There will be no free rides anymore.
再也不会有坐享其成的事情了
You will help me.
你们得帮助我
Now, this guy--
现在 这个家伙
this guy gets to go home and be fired!
这家伙被解雇回家了
For the rest of you, go back to your offices
剩下的人都回到你们的办公室
and figure out a way to help me.
找个可以帮我的方法出来
Figure out a way to help me!
找个可以帮我的方法出来
So, Keith just fired him?
那基思就这么解雇了他
It's like he snapped.
他就像抽风了一样
Actually, you know, I think,
实际上 你知道吗 我觉得
I think maybe he snapped before any of us
我觉得或许今天早上他在我们面前发火
even got into work this morning.
正好让他进入工作状态
He was talking about keeping a "Clear channel."
他总在说什么纯信道
But then he chose Brian to go postal on.
可是接下来他却对着布莱恩大发脾气
I mean,
我是说
it's really kind of scary how unhinged he got.
他精神错乱的程度还真的挺可怕的
What is Brian going to do now?
那布莱恩现在怎么办
Well, he's got 16 months left on his contract.
他的合同还有十六个月呢
I think he's going to sit at home.
我估计他也就待在家里了吧
Do nothing.
什么都不用做
Cash his checks.
把支票兑换成现金
Well, of course, before yesterday all he did
当然 昨天之前他所做的
was sit at work and do nothing
也就只是坐在办公事 什么都不做
and cash his checks.
然后把他的支票兑换成现金
Well, at least now he's got an easier commute.
至少他现在不用舟车劳顿了
It's just nobody should be humiliated like that
只是不应该在其他下属面前
in front of their colleagues.
羞辱别人才对
The irony was, the whole day was a waste.
讽刺的是 又浪费了一整天
Nobody did any work.
没人真的在工作
Everybody's talking around on eggshells with a pit in their stomach.
每个人都在谈论该如何保住自己的职位
Still, you know,
不过 你知道吗
as nuts as Keith got,
作为基思身边的傻子的一份子
I still feel kind of sorry for him.
我还是挺为他感到难过的
I don't think he's ever stared down the mouth of failure before.
我想他之前从来都没有想到过会失败
Girls, your dessert's ready!
姑娘们 你们的甜点准备好了
You want chocolate? Nah.
你想要巧克力的吗 不要
Where's Ariel? Ariel?
艾丽尔去哪了 艾丽尔
You're not going to see that girl again.
你不会再见到那个女儿了
She's on her new cell phone,
她在用她的新手♥机♥
texting everyone she knows about the prom.
发短♥信♥给所有她认识的要去舞会上的人
Like what they're wearing
在说她们穿什么去
and who they're going with.
还有和谁去舞会之类的问题
Yup... That girl's gone.
是的 你那个女儿失踪了
Mommy, there's a light in the TV.
妈妈 电视反光呢
Is that good?
好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Mom?
妈
Aren't you going to sit?
你不打算坐下吗
Yeah, yeah, of course.
坐 当然要坐下了
Hey, um, guys, do me a favor. Scoot over.
嘿 宝贝 帮帮忙往旁边坐点呗
But, Mommy, you always sit in the middle.
可是妈妈你总坐中间的啊
Yeah... change is good.
没错 但是变变也不错
You know?
知道吗
A little change is good.
小小的改变是不错的
Well, that was pretty awesome.
真的很棒
I mean, I never thought I'd get to save someone in lifeguard training.
我从没想过我会在救生训练时救人
And, um, let me see...
然后...我想想
Oh, I rushed for 680 yards this past season on the JV squad,
我在上个赛季的业余代表队中跑到了680码
which is way better than that guy.
这点比他要强
And... I just put some pretty pimp rims
还有就是...我刚刚把几个时髦的轮缘装到
on my '02 Mazda Prot.
我的02款马自达上
But can you dance?
但你会跳舞吗
Um, excuse me?
抱歉你说什么
I want to know if you can dance.
我想知道你会不会跳舞
I mean, you're pretty and all and that's great,
我是说你相当的不错
but this is the prom we're talking about.
但我们现在说的是舞会
If you want to be my date, I need to know that
你要是想和我约会的话 我就得知道
you're not going to embarrass me on the dance floor.
你不会让我在舞会上出糗
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, uh, I think I can dance.
是的 我会跳舞
Show me.
跳给我看看
Now?
现在吗
By myself? Look...
我一个人么 听着...
Number Four, if you don't want to,
4号♥ 你要是不想的话
I'm sure that one of your competitors
我相信你的竞争对手中
would love to show me what he's got.
会有人愿意跳给我看的
No, no-no-no, it's cool.
不 不 不 没问题
I'll dance.
我跳
Is that what you had in mind,
够了吗
'cause I also know a little ballroom.
我还会点交谊舞
No, it's, uh, it's fine.
不不 跳的很好
You can get back in line. I'll let you know.
你可以退到线后面去了 我一会告诉你
Excuse me?
打扰了
Excuse me?
打扰一下
These are closed auditions.
这不是公开的海选
You're really not supposed to be in here.
你不该呆在这里
So this is how you use your gift?
你就是这样使用你的天赋的么
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你么
Look, I'm having a really cool dream.
听着 我正做着一个超酷的梦
And I know that you popped into my head for a reason,
我知道你进入我的梦乡一定有什么原因
but... whatever it is, do you think it could wait?
可是...不管什么原因 你能等等吗
I'm sorry. I don't think so.
抱歉 我并不这么认为
Ariel!
艾丽尔
Ariel, what's wrong?
艾丽尔 怎么了
Shh...
嘘
Honey, honey, honey, what's wrong?
宝贝宝贝宝贝 到底怎么了
This girl...
那个女孩...
I never saw her before.
我以前从没见过她
She popped up in my dream...
她突然闯进我梦里
and she killed herself.
然后自杀了
She put a gun in her mouth and blew her brains out.
她把枪放进嘴里 吞枪自杀了
Oh, honey.
哦 宝贝
She seemed so angry at me.
她好像很生我的气
She asked me if this is how I used my gift.
她问我"你就是这样使用你的天赋的么"
What did she say?
她说什么
No! Mommy!
不要 妈妈
Girls, what's going on?
宝贝们 出什么事了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I was having this great dream.
我做了个噩梦
It was snowing right here in Phoenix.
菲尼克斯正在下雪
And they called off the schools.
通知今天不上学了
And everybody was going down to the frozen lake to ice skate.
每个人都去结冰的湖上溜冰
And it was so much fun.
真的很好玩
But then, this older girl showed up.
可是这时 一个年龄大点的女孩出现了
She looked at me and she said,
她看着我 对我说
"Is this how you use your gift?"
"你就是这样使用你的天赋的么"
And then she just started walking,
然后她就开始走
walking right out into the middle of the ice.
走到了湖中♥央♥
And everybody kept yelling at her,
所有人都冲她喊
'cause the ice was too thin.
因为那里的冰太薄了
But she just kept walking until it cracked.
可是她还是走 后来冰破了
Then she fell in.
她就掉进去了
She just fell in. She was gone.
她掉进去了 她死了
This girl-- she didn't have black hair, did she?
梦里的那个女孩 不会正好是黑发吧
Yeah.
是黑头发
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表