剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
We'll tell her in the morning.
我们早上再告诉她吧
You look good, Nance.
你看起来不错 楠思
Angelo.
安吉洛
You look good, too.
你看起来也不错
Sit down.
坐吧
The guy you're with must be taking good care of you.
和你在一起的那个男人肯定对你呵护有佳吧
You have to stop calling me.
你别再打电♥话♥我了
Says who?
谁说的
Angelo, that girl you're trying to charm...
安吉洛 你想勾引的那个女人...
She doesn't live here anymore.
已经不住在这了
I haven't touched drugs for two years.
我两年都没碰过毒品了
This is the last time we're gonna see each other.
这是我们最后一次见面
Maybe, maybe not.
可能是 也可能不是
That baby you're carrying around...
你怀的那个孩子...
We both know that it's not your husband's.
我们两个都知道那不是你老公的孩子
You can't expect me to just disappear.
你不能指望我就此消失
That night was a mistake.
那一夜是个错误
One mistake.
就一个错误
And I am not gonna make another one.
我不会再犯第二个错误了
I got a nice life for myself, I got a nice life for my baby.
我有很好的生活 我的孩子也会有很好的生活
Nice things. Nice people.
周围都是善良的人们无忧的事情
And I am not going to mess that up.
我不想破坏那一切
Look, you're not going to come out of this empty-handed.
你也不是一无所获
I can pay you some money, but there is no way
我可以付你些钱 但还是算了吧
You are going to be a part of my son's life.
起码你和我儿子还有牵连
It's a boy?
你怀的是儿子吗
Lunch is on me.
午餐算我请你
Don't call again.
别再打给我
What are you going to name him?
你打算给他取什么名字
Kyle.
凯尔
It's Michael's father's name.
那是迈克尔父亲的名字
He won't take the money.
他既不拿钱
He won't go away.
也不离开
You need to take care of it, Earl.
厄尔 你得处理下
Tonight.
今晚就下手
You waiting to see your son?
你等着见你儿子吗
How dare you sit next to me,
你竟然胆敢坐我旁边
Pretending to give a damn about me or my son.
假装关心我们母子
You're the reason he's in jail.
你致使他进了监狱
Now, kindly leave me in peace.
现在好心点让我静静吧
Okay, well...
没问题
Casey won't be back there long.
卡西来的时间并不长
At this point, we're pretty certain that he didn't do it.
因为我们非常肯定他不是凶手
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
We know who the guilty party is.
我们都知道谁有罪
We're just waiting to see if we can get her to confess.
只是等着看是否能让他招供
You know, it seems that 17 years ago,
似乎十七年前
The killer hired a man named Earl Sanderson
凶手雇了一位名叫厄尔·桑德森的人
To murder a man named Angelo Filipelli.
去杀一位名叫安吉洛·菲利佩里的人
Angelo Filipelli was her child's father,
安吉洛·菲利佩里是她孩子的父亲
But she didn't want her husband to find out.
但她不想让她丈夫发现
I have no idea who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I think you do.
我知道你明白
I spent the whole morning going through bank records.
我花整个早上的时间查看银行记录
Yours. Earl Sanderson's.
看了你的和厄尔·桑德森的
Hey, you want to hear a funny coincidence?
你想听听有趣的巧合吗
Starting in 1992,
从1992年开始
Around the time Angelo Filipelli went missing,
也就是安吉洛·菲利佩里失踪的那个时间
Earl Sanderson started living off of cash
厄尔·桑德森开始靠一位神秘捐助者
From a mysterious benefactor.
给她的钱生活
The amounts of his deposits
而那神秘人的存款和
And the amounts of your withdrawals
你取出的钱
Match up pretty nicely.
数目恰巧吻合
Another funny thing?
还有更有趣的事呢
The size of Sanderson's deposits
桑德森的存款数额
Got bigger and bigger year after year.
逐年增加
So did the size of your withdrawals.
而你取款数额也是如此
Till one day, Sanderson turns up dead
直到有一天 桑德森被发现死了
And you stop making withdrawals.
而你也停止取钱了
So, what?
因此呢
Was he asking for more money
是否他向你索要越来越多的钱
Than you could hide from your husband?
而你再也瞒不住丈夫把钱给他的事了
How does this work?
你们的办公程序是这样的吗
They know I'm here.
他们知道我在这
Are they going to call my name?
而他们等会会叫我
Casey told the police
卡西告诉警♥察♥
That the gun used was a family weapon,
作案枪♥支♥属于家庭使用枪♥支♥
Although when we questioned your husband,
虽然我们审问你丈夫的时候
He claimed he didn't know anything about it.
他说他对此事毫不知情
It was your gun, wasn't it?
那是你的枪 是吧
What? You find this amusing?
什么 你觉得这很蹊跷
I find it strange.
我发现这很奇怪
You're making all kinds of accusations.
你制♥造♥各种罪状
We're in a police station, but no one is arresting me.
我们在警♥察♥局里 却没人逮捕我
You know what I find strange?
你知道我觉得事情蹊跷在哪吗
You love your son.
你爱你儿子
You were even willing to murder someone
你甚至愿意杀掉某人
To make sure that he had a better life.
也要确保你儿子有着更好的人生
Now you're willing to let him go to jail
而现在你却愿意让他入狱
For a crime he didn't commit?
即使他没犯罪
Let me tell you something about my son.
告诉你一些我儿子的事吧
Casey is a very disturbed boy.
卡西是个没有安全感的男孩
Ever since he was a child,
就算还是孩子的时候
He's believed he's someone other than who he is.
别人认为他人格分♥裂♥
I can't tell you how many doctors he's seen.
我都说不清他见了多少个医生
How much testing, consulting...
做了多少测试 多少咨♥询♥
Perhaps now, the court will see to it
也许现在 法庭都会为料理好
That he gets the treatment he needs.
他需要的治疗
Wow. You are really putting a lot of faith
哇 你对精神病辩护
In an insanity defense.
很有自信呀
You seem to be suggesting
你似乎在暗示
That I have some choice in this matter,
这件事我还有一丝机会
That there are options here.
还有选择的余地
There are no options here.
没有选择的余地了
Think about it.
好好想想
Aren't there?
没有了吗
Oh, I think there are.
我认为还是有的
Right now, your son is back there getting a simple DNA test,
你儿子等会回来就会去做DNA检测
And I think we both know that that test is going to show
我俩心知肚明这个检测结果会表明
That Casey is not your husband's son.
卡西不是你丈夫的儿子
I don't want to do this to Casey.
我不想这么对卡西
I don't want to do this to your husband.
我也不想这么对待你丈夫
But I will do it if I have to.
如果迫不得已我会这么做
And then what?
接下来呢
What? Everything that you've worked for--
什么 你苦心经营的一切
Everything that you've killed for--
所有你杀人的目的
It all goes away.
都会烟消云散了
Along with your family.
随着你的家人
Along with anyone who loves you.
随着爱你的人
Or...
或者...
I will make sure that that DNA is disposed of,
我可以保证那份DNA
That it is never tested.
不被化验
At least, in this way,
这样的话
Casey will still have a father.
卡西至少还有爸爸
Still have a family.
至少还有一个家
He will still have a future.
至少还有前程
And...
如果...
If I were to confess?
如果我坦白了
Maybe offer, um...
交代出
A different motive?
另一个动机
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表