剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E14
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十四集
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
Donald, honey?
唐纳德 宝贝
Get up.
起床啦
It's dinnertime, sweetie.
吃晚饭啦 甜心
I sent the staff home early.
我让工人们提前回家了
I thought maybe we could celebrate your birthday alone.
这样我就可以单独为你庆生
Wonderful.
太好了
There's food and champagne downstairs.
楼下还有香槟和吃的
But if you want to make a wish
但是如果你想在这儿
and blow out your candles right here...
吹蜡烛许愿的话...
What do I have to wish for when I've already got you?
除了你我别无他求
Oh, that's sweet, honey.
亲爱的你真是太好了
But the wax is dripping onto the cake.
但是蜡烛已经滴到蛋糕上了
Ooh, look at you in that dress.
你穿这条裙子太漂亮了
What I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger.
我要是能年轻20岁就好了
Try 60.
年轻60岁吧
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
我忘了告诉你
I had a call from Dr. Carroll today.
今天卡罗尔医生给我打电♥话♥了
He told me that the last
他说我前列腺上
of the malignant cells in my prostate are gone.
最后的癌细胞已经消失了
It's a miracle, he said.
他说这是奇迹
Someone my age, making a full recovery.
像我这个年龄还能完全恢复
A full recovery? Yeah.
完全恢复? 没错
So... there's no chance the cancer's coming back?
那么...癌症不会复发了?
Carroll didn't think so.
卡罗尔觉得不会了
You know what I think made me better?
你知道我为什么康复了吗?
You.
因为你
It helps to have a young wife.
一个年轻的妻子很管用
Who knows, the way I feel now,
谁知道呢 我现在的感觉是
I might just push for 100!
活到100岁不成问题
Sweetie pie, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你要干什么?
I thought we were going downstairs.
我们不是下楼吗
We are. You are.
是的 你下去
I'm sorry, Donnie.
对不起唐尼
But this isn't what I signed up for.
我原来并不想这么做的
You weren't supposed to live this long.
但是你不应该活这么久
Oh, my God.
我的天
Why won't you die already?
你怎么还没死?
No.
不要
...following a one-day adjournment,
在一天的休庭之后
court will resume this afternoon
法♥院♥将于今日下午重新开庭
in the Mallory Kessinger trial.
继续审理玛洛丽·基辛格的案子
Kessinger, as virtually every news outlet in the country will tell you,
基辛格 众所周知
stands accused of murdering her billionaire husband,
被指控在八月份谋杀了
J. Donald Kessinger, last August.
她亿万富翁的丈夫J·唐纳德·基辛格
Come on, would you marry that guy for a billion dollars?
你会为了10亿美元嫁人吗?
Would anyone marry that guy for a billion dollars?
谁会为了10亿结婚呢?
Okay, enough talking, not enough eating.
好啦 别聊啦 来不急吃饭啦
Come on, guys. We're leaving in ten minutes.
快点孩子们 再过10分钟我们就走了
Mommy's got a meeting with the district attorney,
妈妈今天要和地方检察官去开个会
and I can't be late.
所以不能迟到
Yeah, almost forgot.
对了 差点忘说了
I won't be home for dinner tonight.
我今天晚上不回家吃饭了
I'm babysitting. For the Quinlans?
我去当临时保姆 给昆斯家吗?
A friend of theirs.
是他们的一个朋友
Her name is, uh, Dr. Behrend.
是贝伦德医生
I think she's a therapist or something.
她好像是个临床医学家什么的
And according to Mrs. Quinlan, if I do a good job,
昆斯太太说 要是我♥干♥的好
this could turn into a regular thing.
以后就能干长♥期♥的了
Well, make sure we have her information.
把他们的联♥系♥方式给我们吧
Name, address, phone number.
姓名 地址 电♥话♥号♥码
And if I'm there past 8:00, I'll call.
要是我8点回不来我会打电♥话♥的
...to murder her husband.
...谋杀亲夫
This video footage was taken while Mallory Kessinger
这是一段玛洛丽·基辛格
was vacationing in St. Bart's
在圣巴特度假时候的视频
just one week after her husband's death.
就在她丈夫死后一周
What?
怎么了?
I'm taking an interest in your work.
我在关心你的工作呢
Uh, I'm guessing this is yours?
我想这是你的吧?
Oh, thanks.
谢谢你
That kind of morning, you know?
今天早上对我很重要
I finally get an interview with the City Planning Department
好不容易接到了城市规划部的面试
and the lock on my briefcase gives.
在这节骨眼上我皮箱的锁却断了
Here's hoping I find the paper
真希望我能找到那张
that told me what floor I'm supposed to go to.
记着楼层的纸
Well, I'm heading that way. I could show you.
我也正要进去呢 我给你带路吧
Oh, thanks, but I think I still have some things I have to collect.
谢谢了 不过我还没捡完呢
Maybe, if I'm very lucky,
要是幸运的话
I won't have to crawl under any cars to get them.
希望我不用爬进车底下去捡
Wow, how did you beat me up here?
哇 你怎么比我还快啊?
And what happened to your vest?
你怎么换衣服了?
Oh, don't tell me you had to crawl under those cars.
别告诉我你真的爬到车底下捡了
Manny, I'm only interested
曼尼 我关心的只是
in what's best for my client
为我的当事人找到最好的解决方式
and what's best for my client is for this whole ordeal to be over.
而最好的解决方式就是尽快结束这种折磨
In fact, nothing would please Mrs. Kessinger more
事实上 除了为他的丈夫
than to be able to get on with the business
办好葬礼之外
of grieving for her husband.
我的当事人别无他求
I'm sure she also wouldn't mind
我相信她也不会介意
getting her hands on the inheritance as well.
放弃遗产的
Well, since you mention it,
好吧 既然你都说到这了
the fact that her assets are frozen while she's on trial
事实是 在审判结束之前
has proven to be an additional hardship.
她的资产是被冻结的
But look, we've both been in that courtroom for more than a week now.
但是你看 我们上庭也有一周多了
We've both seen the way the jury is looking at my client.
我们都看到陪审团对我当事人的看法了
They're captivated by her.
他们都被她迷住了
They're not going to send her to prison.
他们不会判她入狱的
Face it, Manny.
面对现实吧 曼尼
It's time to cut your losses.
别再为此徒劳了
Make a deal.
我们协商解决
If your offer does not include
如果你的条件里不包括
the charge of first-degree murder,
指控她一级谋杀的话
we don't have anything to talk about.
我们就没什么可谈的了
Come on, Manny.
别这样啊 曼尼
There are no witnesses to this so-called murder.
这场所谓的谋杀根本没有目击证人
Your whole case comes down to some forensics guy
整个案子最后归结到某个法医
who's willing to testify the blow to the head of Mr. Kessinger
想证实基辛格先生的头部损伤
was not the result of his unfortunate fall down the stairs.
不是自己不小心摔下楼梯导致的
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么样
I got a forensics guy, too.
我也有法医
And he's gonna say the exact opposite.
而他说的完全相反
I'll take my chances. Really?
那我就碰碰运气 是吗?
Are you that sure you're in the catbird seat here?
你觉得你们必胜无疑吗?
I mean, I haven't put Mallory on the stand yet.
我是说 我还没让玛洛丽上庭呢
When I do, believe me,
我要是让她上的话 相信我
the jury will see that she was the very definition of a loving wife.
陪审团会看到她绝对是一位好妻子的典范
She gave Donald Kessinger
她给唐纳德·基辛格带来了
the best 14 months of his life.
他一生中最美好的14个月
Fourteen and a half.
14个半月
All right,
好吧
sorry we couldn't work anything out.
很抱歉我们没有达成一致
I'll see you back in court.
法庭上再见
Impressions?
印象如何
I don't know which one of them is slimier.
两个都很虚伪 不相上下
I mean, I think if he was 40 years older
要是她再老40岁
and a billion dollars richer,
资产再多十个亿的话
they would make a perfect couple.
那他们就是天造地设的一对了
Sir...
先生...
What is that man doing in your office?
那男的在你办公室做什么?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表