剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Mom?
妈妈
What do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在做什么
Why are you pointing that at Dad?
你为什么这样指着爸爸
Step back.
后退
Ariel, look at him.
艾丽尔 看看他
This man is not your father.
他不是你♥爸♥爸
Dad, what is she talking about?
爸爸 她在说什么
Why is she acting this way?
她怎么这么奇怪
No, Mommy! I don't care if you guys are fighting.
不 妈妈 我不管你们是不是在吵架
You can't hurt Daddy.
你不能伤害爸爸
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why are you protecting this man?
你们为什么要保护这个男人
Why do you keep calling him Daddy?
为什么要叫他爸爸
Because that's who he is: our dad,
因为他就是 我们的爸爸
and we're not going to let you hurt him.
而且我们不会让你伤害他
It wasn't easy, but everyone's calmed down
真不容易让孩子们都冷静下来
and getting ready for school.
准备去上学
The official story is, you had a whopper of a nightmare
官方说法是 你做了一场噩梦
and woke up pretty confused.
起床后感到很困惑
Okay.
好吧
Once more with feeling.
又是感觉在作怪
My name is Joe Dubois.
我的名字是乔·迪布瓦
You and I got married on the beach
你和我在加利福尼亚
in San Luis Obispo, California.
圣路易斯奥比斯波的海滩结婚
It was beautiful,
那很美
even though it happened a day after it was supposed to.
即使婚礼比预期推迟了一天举♥行♥
We tell people that's probably the weekend
我们告诉大家可能
Ariel was conceived,
艾丽尔是在那个周末怀上的
although we both know you were about five weeks pregnant
尽管我们知道结婚时
when we got married.
你已怀孕五周了
For the last time, Al, I'm your husband.
最后说一次 艾尔 我是你的丈夫
When our daughters look at me,
我们的孩子看着我时
they see your husband.
他们看到的是你的丈夫
Something's going on with you, obviously.
显然一定是你的问题
It might be obvious to you, but...
对你来说 这也许显而易见 但
Joe...
乔
when I look at you, i still just see a stranger.
我看到你的样子 仍然只是个陌生人
Okay.
好吧
Well, is he better-looking than the real me?
他看上去比真实的我好看吗
It's not funny.
这不好玩
What are you doing anyway?
你到底在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你看我在干什么
I'm getting on with my day.
我在过我的日子
Look, this is definitely weird.
听着 这真的很奇怪
But you're not in danger.
但你没有身处危险
And now that you aren't pointing a pair of scissors at me anymore,
既然你现在不再拿着剪刀对着我
I'm not in danger.
那我也没有危险
So let's just ride it out.
就让我们安然度过吧
Temperature's up to an unseasonably warm 78 degrees.
气温不寻常地上升至25.6摄氏度
So you can leave your jackets at home today, folks.
观众们 今天可以不用穿夹克了
Dan?
丹
Thanks, Ted.
谢谢你 泰德
The governor returned to Phoenix today,
市长今天回到菲尼克斯
insisting that his trip to Washington doesn't mean
他坚持华盛顿一行不表示
he's interested in a run at a higher office...
他对到中♥央♥任职感兴趣
Okay, those guys on TV right now--
好吧 现在电视上的人
they both look like you.
都和你一样
All those people that I saw yesterday,
昨天我看到的人
they all look exactly like you do now.
都和现在的你一模一样
I mean, I know I wasn't looking at the same guy.
我知道我见到的不是同一个人
They were different people.
他们是不同的人
I just... I just couldn't recognize them
我只是 不能分辨他们
for who they were.
到底谁是谁
So, everyone looks like me?
所以每个人都和我一样
Like this to you now?
都和你现在看到的我一样吗
Well, no, not everyone.
不 不是每个人
No, not the girls.
孩子们不是
Not my boss.
我的上司也不是
Not that lawyer I met with yesterday.
我昨天见到的律师也不是
I don't get it.
我也不明白
Why do some people look different
为什么有的人不一样
and some people don't?
有的人却一样
In other news,
另一则新闻
the corpse of an apparent murder victim
一具确定为谋杀受害者的尸体
was found in a patch of forest near a chandler
在一个杂货店附近的森林里被发现
that's being cleared for a housing development.
这家店正在房♥产开♥发♥的拆迁中
Authorities have yet to identify the man,
权威人士还没确定死者身份
but evidence at the scene suggests
但现场证据显示
that he was chased through the woods and shot several times.
他在森林里被追赶并中弹多次
Oh, my God, I had a dream about that murder last night.
天哪 我昨天梦到这个谋杀了
Oh, yeah? Did you see the guy who did it?
是吗 你看到是谁做的了吗
Yeah, I saw him as clear as day.
是的 凶手我看得一清二楚
I saw the victim, too.
我也看到死者了
They both looked...
他们看上去
a lot like you.
都是你的样子
The body appears to have been shot several times.
尸体多处中弹
It was found early this morning by an indigent man.
今天早上被流浪汉发现
It was about 6:00 a.m.
时间大约是凌晨六点
He was out walking his dog...
他出门遛狗
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在那干什么
Lee, is that you?
李 是你吗
Uh, yeah, is there someone else you think I might be?
是的 除了我你以为是谁
Just don't worry about it.
不要担心这事了
I'm just having a very weird morning.
我只是过了一个非常奇怪的早晨
This murder--
这个谋杀案
I dreamt about it last night--
我昨晚梦到了
sort of.
差不多这样
Okay.
好吧
We know the victim's name is Peter Musgrove,
我们知道被害人的名字是彼特·玛斯哥夫
but if you happened to get a look at the shooter...
但如果你恰好看到了射击者
I did and I didn't.
我不确定看到的是不是
But I actually saw some things I think could be useful.
但我确实看到了一些可能有用的事
The victim and the murderer knew each other.
凶手和被害人认识
They-they were arguing about money.
他们在争论钱的问题
And the guy who got shot
那个被杀的男人
kept calling the other guy Charlie.
一直在叫另一个查理
Charlie. That's a start.
查理 这是一个着手点
Anything else?
还有吗
Nothing that-that you could use.
没什么对你有用的了
Peter! Peter!
彼特 彼特
Peter!
彼特
We I.D.'d the victim from a fingerprint check.
我们从指纹确认中找到被害人
Looks like his wife just got here.
看上去他妻子刚到
Handsome woman.
强壮的女人
Hey, Jeb, do you want your sandwich cut in half or just regular?
杰布 三明治要切一半还是不切
Cut in half, please.
切一半 谢谢
One late afternoon snack coming right up.
下午茶点马上就好
Oh, my God, what are you doing?!
老天 你在干什么
That's my history book!
这是我的历史书
My take-home quiz-- you ruined it!
我的家庭测验题 你把它毁了
Doesn't it just break your heart?
让你伤心了吧
Deep down he wants to be good,
其实他想做好孩子
but he just can't help himself sometimes.
只是有时不能自♥制♥
You scared me.
你吓到我了
You're still scaring me.
现在还是让我很害怕
Yeah, well...
是的...
you scared me yesterday, so I guess we're even.
你昨天吓到了我 我们扯平了
I scared you?
我吓到你了
Sure.
是的
I'm not used to anyone but Jeb being able to see me,
我不习惯被杰布以外的人看到
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表