剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Does she... Does she know who killed Lisa?
她知道...是谁杀了丽萨吗
Actually, she does.
知道了
In light of that,
这因为如此
we thought it might be productive
我们觉得应该及时联♥系♥你
to talk to you, see if there was
看看你是否可以
any chance you would like to revisit your account
重新回答一下
of where you were on the night in question.
那晚你到底在哪
What do you mean? Why would I want to do that?
你们什么意思 我为什么要重新回答
With all due respect, Mr. Kerrigan,
出于对您的尊重 克里根先生
your, uh, alibi was never exactly airtight.
你的不在场证明不是那么的完美
I was in the Army Reserves.
我在陆军预备队
I was stationed 130 miles away that night.
那晚我离案发现场有130公里远
Is Ariel seriously saying that I killed Lisa?
艾丽尔确定是我杀了丽萨吗
We're all aware
我们都知道
that you supposed to be sleeping at the base that night,
那晚你本该在基地睡的
but the sergeant in charge noted here that you weren't
但是负责的军士注意到
at that afternoon's marksmanship drill.
那天下午的打靶训练你并没出现
You also missed final bed check that night.
夜间查寝你也旷寝了
I was doing extra...
我在做其他的...
...phys... Extra physical training.
其他体能训练
By yourself in the middle of the night.
午夜自己一个人做体能训练
We remember your deposition.
我们记得你的证词
But that leaves an awfully big hole in your day.
但白天还有很大一部分时间没有不在场证明
A man could get a lot of driving done in that time.
那些时间够开很远了
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么了
What, are you two up for reelection or something?
你们要重新找凶手吗
Are you trying to grab some headlines?
还是你们要制♥造♥什么大新闻吗
What's going on is,
告诉你
we're offering you a chance to cooperate with us.
我们正给你一个配合的机会
You tell us the truth, you can expect a little leniency.
坦白就能从宽
But either way,
否则
my office is going to pursue this theory of investigation
我们会一直紧追不放
to its conclusion.
直到有了结果
I can't believe
不敢相信
you people are making me do this.
你们竟然逼我说出来
You're right.
没错
I didn't tell the truth about where I was that night.
我没有坦白说出那晚我到底在哪儿
I was seeing someone
我当时跟某人在一起
near the base, a woman.
在基地附近 跟一个女人
We met when I first joined the Army Reserves,
我刚加入预备役部队的时候遇到了她
and every time I went up there, I...
每次我到那里
I made sure I got the chance to see her.
都一定会见她
Even if it meant slipping a 20 to the guard on post
虽然我需要给岗哨塞个20块
so that I could slip off base for a while.
才能从基地里偷溜出来一会儿
I never told you
我没说
because I didn't think I had to.
是因为我觉得没有必要
I didn't think I had to because I didn't kill my wife,
我觉得没有必要是因为我没杀我老婆
and because I had hoped to spare her family the knowledge
我希望她的家人不知道
that I was sleeping with another woman on the night she was murdered.
我在她被杀的那一晚跟另外一个女人上♥床♥了
This woman you were seeing-- can she confirm that?
你去见的那个女人 她能证实这些吗
Yes.
可以
Her name's Rebecca Moore.
她叫丽贝卡·莫尔
I haven't seen her since I left the Reserves,
自从离开预备役后我就没有见过她
and we didn't exactly leave it on good terms,
事实上我们后来关系不太好
but I don't think she wants to see me go away for murder.
但我觉得她不会让我背负谋杀犯的冤名
Ariel?
艾丽尔
You don't remember me?
你不记得我啦
Brendan Kerrigan.
我是布兰登·克里根
You used to babysit for me.
小时候你照看过我
Oh, uh, of course I-I remember.
嗯 当然 我 我记得
I just, um...
只不过
I don't understand why you're doing this to me.
我不明白你为什么要这么对我
Either you are a very confused
要不你就是个搞不清楚状况
or a very malicious, young lady.
恶毒的年轻女人
Why are you mad at Ariel, Dad?
爸爸 你为什么对艾丽尔这么生气
Because she made a mistake.
因为她犯了一个错误
A terrible, hurtful mistake.
非常糟糕 非常伤人的错误
Come on, son.
走吧 儿子
Oh, your twenty-fifth.
你的25岁生日
It was a fun night.
愉快的一晚
Well, I'll have to take your word for it.
好吧 我相信你说的
I was just kind of hoping
我不过是希望
that some old movies would jog my memory, but...
这些昔日影像能唤起我的记忆
Nothing?
没用吗
It's weird.
真的好怪
These people are my friends.
这些人是我的朋友
You know, they...
你知道 他们
...know me, I know them,
认识我 我也认识他们
but I couldn't tell you one of their names.
但我却叫不出任何一个人的名字
You know what you need?
知道你需要什么吗
Wine.
红酒
I know you're only 16, sort of,
我知道从某个层面上来说 你才16岁
but the 26-year-old you has a glass of merlot
不过26的你在会在失眠的时候
when she can't sleep.
来上一杯梅鹿辄酒
Trust me.
相信我
Works every time.
很有效
Got a bottle I've been holding on to for a special occasion.
我去拿一瓶 是为特殊的日子特地留的
Does amnesia count as a special occasion?
失忆算是特别的日子吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ariel?
艾丽尔
Hey. Your mom's on the phone.
你妈妈打来的
Oh, I'll take it in here.
我在这里接
Hello?
喂
Sweetie, I know it's late.
宝贝 我知道很晚了
I need you to come over here right now.
不过我需要你现在马上过来
Can you do that, please?
可以吗
Hey, Mom, what's going on? You okay?
妈妈 怎么了 你还好吗
I'm fine, but I need you here.
我很好 不过我需要你过来
I need to speak to you in person.
我要当面亲自跟你说
But-but why?
为什么
I just had a dream, Ariel.
艾丽尔 我刚做了个梦
I know what's going on.
知道到底是怎么回事了
Everything that's happened to you,
你身上发生的所有事
everything you've gone through-- I think I understand it now.
你遭受的一切 我想我明白了
It's about Brendan Kerrigan.
是关于布兰登·克里根
I was always about Brendan Kerrigan.
所有的一切都跟他相关
Wait. I don't understand what you're saying to me.
等等 我不明白你说的
What's about Brendan?
布兰登怎么了
I know who killed his mother, Ariel.
艾丽尔 我知道谁杀了他妈妈了
I know who killed Mrs. Kerrigan.
谁杀了克里根老师
But I need to explain it to you in person. I need to...
但是我需要当面给你解释 我要...
Mom?
妈
Can we go now?
可以走了吗
Anna, is that you?
安娜 是你吗
Mom, who else would I be?
妈 不是我是谁
What is it?
怎么了
You look like you're gonna be sick or something.
你看起来像是病了或者咋的
I was just at home,
我刚刚还在家里
and I was about to go see Grandma.
正要去见外婆
We did go see Grandma.
我们的确刚看了外婆
She's right there.
她就在这里呀
Where is she?
她在哪里
Inside.
里面
What's wrong with her, Daddy?
爸爸 她怎么了
Seven years.
七年了
My mother's been dead for seven years.
我妈妈死了都七年了
She was murdered.
被人杀了
My dad was out of town on business.
爸爸到外地出差
Burglar came in the house
窃贼闯了进来
and shot her in the back of the head.
朝她后脑勺开了枪
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表