剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I beg to differ. Well, you beg all you want.
我不敢苟同 随便你苟同什么
It just isn't so.
这是不可能的
Uh, I'm going to have to call you back, Dan.
我呆会儿再打给你 丹
Pretty lame, huh?
很丢脸啊 对吧
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿拿来的
I found it in one of Marie's drawers.
我在玛丽的抽屉里发现的
You push a button on the back and...
按一下背后的按钮
And it walks. I know.
它就走动了 我知道的
Are you coming to bed?
你还不睡觉吗
She's sorry, you know?
她已经认错了 你知道的
For what it's worth, she was going to give you this one, too.
这是值得的 她其实打算把这个也给你的
She was just waiting for the right time.
她只是在等待时机
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这么说是想让我好受点吗
I think we should take her to a child psychologist.
我觉得我们该带她去看看儿童心理医生
She's stolen twice in two days.
她在两天中偷了两回东西
Are we going to have to buy this one, too?
我们要把这个也买♥♥下吗
Already bought.
已经买♥♥下来了
The comic book guy was kind enough to take my credit card
这个漫画英雄已经足以让我的信♥用♥卡♥
over the phone this time.
直接爆掉了
Do I even want to know how much he was?
我还得知道他的价格吗
Well, let's just say between your pig and my toys,
比你的小猪便宜 比我的玩具贵
we spent over a thousand bucks this week.
我们这星期已经花了一千多块钱了
Speaking of pigs...
说起猪猪
Now that we've adopted the little fella,
现在我们收养着那个小家伙
how does it work?
然后会怎么样呢
Do they send us pictures of him in fancy, new clothes?
他们会给我们寄他的画吗 或者新衣服吗
Does he write us letters?
他给我们写信了吗
How do we know that the money that we're sending him is
我们怎么知道我们给他寄的钱
actually being used to provide a higher quality of slop?
会改善他的生活质量
Okay, don't make fun.
好了 别开玩笑了
I already feel stupid enough.
我已经觉得这是件蠢事了
You know, I-I-I still have no idea
你知道 我还是不知道
why I was feeling what I was feeling about him.
为什么我曾经会对他有那样的感觉
Why I felt like I needed to save him.
为什么我觉得自己得救他
But the good news is, whatever it is seems to have passed.
但好消息是 无论是为什么都已经不重要了
No more weird dreams about him.
不会再出现关于他的怪梦了
No more weird sounds when I see meat.
听起来像是我看见肉了
I mean...
我是说
I even saw those lamb chops in the freezer today.
我甚至今天还去看了那些冰箱里的羊排
They didn't make a peep.
他们根本没去瞧过一眼
Well, that's good.
太好了
Glad to hear it.
真高兴能听见你那么说
Well, how about we have them tomorrow night?
我们明晚就把他们吃了如何
I want to make sure we eat them
我想确保在他们再次交谈前
before they start talking again.
我们就把他们给吃了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
It's Melissa Treynet stuff.
都是梅丽莎·楚内的物品
I got it from her desk at the Animal Rights Coalition.
我从她在动物保护协会的办公桌上拿到的
Her boss let me have it.
她老板同意我拿走这些东西
I was hoping maybe it would spark something.
我希望这些东西能闪现点信息给我
And did it?
那发现什么了吗
Uh, no. Not really.
不 还没有
I was so sure
我曾经很确信
all of thess had to do with something she saw at the farm.
这些东西和她在饲养场看见的会有些关系
Then today...
然而今天
Maybe I'm wrong about all of it.
我觉得自己可能是大错特错了
Maybe there was no DVD.
也许根本没有光盘
Maybe there was no murder.
也许也不存在什么杀手
Maybe she did run off with her boyfriend to Mexico.
也有可能是她和男朋友私奔去墨西哥了
You're right, honey.
没错 亲爱的
Maybe I should just go to bed.
也许我该上♥床♥睡觉
You said you wanted to talk?
你说想谈谈
I just clocked out,
我刚下班
so I need get back to the locker room to change.
所以我得回去更衣室里换个衣服
If you don't turn in your overalls after your shift,
如果下班后不换衣服的话
then the manager docks you.
经理会骂的
It's your last day on a job
今天是你最后一天在这工作了
You never intended to keep, Melissa.
你也不想继续呆下去了吧 梅丽莎
Do you really care if you get
你真的介意
into a little bit of trouble with your manager, huh?
和你的经理起点小冲突吗
I'm assuming you're here to talk about the DVD I sent you.
我以为你是想谈我给你的那张光盘的事
You know, when you said
当听你说
you recorded something that you wanted me to see,
你拍了一些东西想让我看看
I assumed that it was some atrocity
我以为会是一些
that was being committed right here on this farm.
这间农场里出现的残暴行为
I never in a million years
出乎我意料的是
thought that the star of your little film would be me.
你拍的居然是关于我的事情
Okay, it's not me.
好吧 也不是关于我
It's my ledgers, my bank statements.
是我的账户情况
How can you be so smug?
为什么你一点反省的意思都没有
You're stealing money from your own organization, Victoria.
你在从你自己的机构里捞钱 维多利亚
Money that people donated because they trusted you.
那些钱是别人信任你才捐给你的
They believed in you.
他们相信你
My God, you're young.
真是年轻气盛啊
Yes. After 23 years
没错 在做了23年
of selfless service, I found it necessary
义务服务之后 我发现我需要
to supplement my meager salary.
增加一点我微薄的薪水
You bought homes.
你用些钱买♥♥了房♥子
You bought cars. You bought art...
买♥♥车 买♥♥艺术品
To entertain the people whose generosity
这是为了招待那些
makes the coalition possible.
慷慨的捐献者用的
You know, I admired you so much.
你知道吗 我之前很敬佩你
And I, you.
我也一样
Which is why
所以说
I want to make you a proposition.
我有一个提议
I am contemplating retirement and...
你准备退休了
I was wondering if you would consider
我在想你要不要考虑
following in my footsteps
接下我的位置
and taking over the role as chairwoman.
继续我的事业
I'm sorry, Victoria.
很抱歉 维多利亚
I made copies of the DVD and mailed them
那张光盘我刻了很多
to several people with instructions
然后寄给了好几个人并且让他们
to contact the media.
联♥系♥媒体
I'm going to go change.
我要回去换衣服了
This'll only hurt for a moment.
痛苦很快就会过去的
I-I know you've been in court all day.
我知道你在法庭忙了一整天
I don't mean to ambush you.
我不是故意要来烦你的
Allison, I know what you want,
艾莉森 我知道你要问什么
but I don't have any answers for you.
但是我没法回答你
How can you not have any answers for me?
怎么可能
Don't know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么说
After you called last night,
昨晚你打给我之后
I had a judge issue a search warrant
我向法♥院♥申请了对维多利亚·戈塞特
for Victoria Gossett's home, car and office.
家里 车子还有办公室的搜查令
Last I checked, we turned up absolutely nothing.
但是我们什么都没查到
What about the ledgers?
那账户呢
What about the bank statements?
银行户头什么的
According to our forensic accountant,
根据我们的专业会计人员说
if improprieties ever existed,
如果里面有蹊跷的话
they've been tended to.
他们会发现的
All of the coalition books appear to be clean.
所有的帐都没有问题
I'm telling you, she's a thief.
我很确定 她是个贼
I'm telling you. She is a murderer.
也是个杀人凶手
I'm telling you, nothing would give me more pleasure
我也很想以这些罪名
than to charge her with those crimes.
来起诉她
One, both-- I don't care.
一项 两项 我都无所谓
But if you're going to file a charge of theft,
但是如果你想控告一个人偷窃
something needs to have been stolen.
那至少要有东西遗失了
And if you're going to file a murder charge,
如果你想要控告一个人谋杀
it's nice to have a dead body.
那至少要找到一具尸体
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表