剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Doesn't mean it's going to explode.
不会爆♥炸♥的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You-you can't be sure.
你不能确定
Yeah, actually, I can.
实际上 我能
I’ve disarmed systems a lot more complicated than this one.
我拆除过很多比这更复杂的装置
Timer's still got about ten minutes left on it.
计时器还剩下十分钟的时间
Trust me-- it's not even going to be close.
相信我 还不能关闭它
Now, listen.
听着
This wire I’m looking at right here? Yeah.
我看着的这根线 是
The yellow one? Mmhmm.
黄色的这根 嗯
I'm going to cut it now. It's... it's the arming wire.
是炸♥弹♥引信保险丝 我准备剪断它
After I cut it, we'll be in the clear.
剪断之后 危险就会解除
You ready?
准备好了吗
Just do it. Okay.
快剪 好的
Here we go.
那我剪了
Is that it?
就那样吗
Did... did it work?
这有用吗
Can you... can you get this thing off me now?
那...那可以把这东西给我取下来吗
cut these locks off.
把这些锁给我弄下来
Wait a second. What is that? Is that... wait.
等等 那声音是什么 那是...等等
Hey. Is it supposed to be doing that?
就是像这样响着吗
Yeah. All right.
是 好吧
Lieutenant Wilkes is going to be okay.
威尔克斯中尉会没事的
Apparently, there was some sort of delay after the bomb armed itself.
很明显 炸♥弹♥没有延时引爆
He had a couple of seconds to run for cover.
他有几秒钟可以跑掉
The fire department found him pinned under a desk.
消防员们在一张桌子底下找到了他
That desk took the brunt of the explosion.
桌子帮他挡住了大部分的爆♥炸♥冲击力
Headgear and body armor handled the rest.
头和身体的护具挡住了其余的
What about the bank robber?
那个银行抢劫犯呢
The man wearing the vest?
身上绑着炸♥弹♥那个
Yeah, not so lucky.
没那么幸运了
Crime scene boys found a piece of a jawbone
犯罪现场的兄弟们找到了一块下颚骨
And the tip of an index finger.
还有食指尖
That's it. Everything else was obliterated--
就剩那些了 其它的都被毁掉了
Including all the money he was trying to steal.
包括那些他想要抢劫的钱财
Well, that's the thing.
那就是我不懂的地方
I don't think he was trying to steal any money.
我觉得他不是要去抢钱
I think he was a victim in all of this.
他是一个彻彻底底的受害者
I think somebody forced him to go into that bank.
我觉得有人强迫他做的这一切
Lee told me about the thing you heard
李跟我说了你在车里听到的
Or overheard in your car?
或者说无意听到的那些事
Well, I can't, uh, shed much light on any of that,
我不是太清楚那是怎么回事
But I can tell you this,
但我可以跟你说这件事
The man who tried to rob that bank?
那位试图抢劫银行的死者
He's no stranger to robbery
这不是他第一次作案
And he's no stranger to banks.
抢银行也不是他的第一次
Name's Troy Sanborn. Did five years
他叫特洛伊·桑伯恩 入狱五年
Back in the late '90s for walking into a bank
在九十年代末因持手榴弹
In denver with a hand grenade.
走进丹佛的一间银行
Wait a second. If it was his bomb,
等等 如果炸♥弹♥是他的
Why would he let the bomb squad in to take look at it?
为什么他会让防爆专家来卸除它
Why would he let anyone take a look at it?
他怎么会让其他人进来
And why would he let it go off?
而且他怎么不会拆除炸♥弹♥
They think he made it up. The whole story.
他们觉得他编造了这一切 整个的这一切
They think he strapped that bomb to himself
他们认为他把炸♥弹♥绑在自己的身上
So that after he dumped the cash that he stole,
所以当他把他抢到的钱转走之后
He could claim he was the victim all along.
他就可以说他也是一位受害者
But let's say you're right.
但就算你说的是对的
Let's say there really is a
假设这里他
Second man out there somewhere.
还有一位同伙
The only thing we know about him
我们唯一知道那位同伙的事
Is that he was wearing a ski mask
就是当这所谓的诱拐发生的时候
When this supposed abduction took place.
他带着一副滑雪面具
The one person who could tell us anything more than that--
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
Troy Sanborn... is dead.
特洛伊·桑伯恩 已经死了
Now, I know the crime scene unit recovered
我知道犯罪现场部门恢复了
Some small pieces of the bomb's casing.
爆♥炸♥现场的一小部分
Maybe, if we're lucky, that'll lead us somewhere.
如果我们够幸运的话就能找到一些线索
But if it doesn't?
但如果没有呢
If this mastermind
就算你那天听到的
You believe you heard the other day really does exist?
这场策划确实是存在的
Well, he's going to be awfully hard to track down.
我们也很难追寻下去
No, that's very thoughtful of you to call, Mrs. Portman.
不 你还打电♥话♥来真的很贴心 波特曼夫人
Uh, but, no, honestly, everything has gone really well
但目前为止 你的保险公♥司♥
With your insurance company so far.
给我们也做出了承诺
And, uh, the truth is, we still haven't gotten
但事实上 我们还没得到
An estimate back from the, uh, from the Body Shop.
车身修理厂的评估
Oh, that is a very, very generous offer,
那真的是非常慷慨的赠予
But I'm...I'm sure that we...
但我...我相信我们
We don't need to take you up on that.
我们不需要就那件事来麻烦你
Okay.
好的
Yeah. you have a nice night, too, now.
是 祝你今晚也过得愉快
Bye bye.
拜拜
It's, uh, Lauren Portman, the, uh, saint Lauren Portman.
是劳伦·波特曼 圣人劳伦·波特曼
Um, she sends you her regards.
她跟你问好
And she wants to thank you again for your patience.
她同时也谢谢你的耐心
Well, if someone had to hit my car,
如果有人撞了我的车
I guess I'm glad she's the one who did it.
我想我也宁愿是她撞的
I know, she's scheduled all of our future wrecks with her.
她已经预定了以后我们所有的撞车
She even offered to drive ariel to school.
她还提出要开车送艾丽尔上课
Who offered to drive me to school?
谁要开车送我去学校
Uh, Jamie's mom.
婕咪的妈妈
She, uh... that was her on the phone just now.
她...刚才是她来的电♥话♥
Yeah, well, I'm not getting in a car with that woman.
我不会进她的车
Well, you don't have to. It's just nice to know that,
你当然可以不用 但知道你可以
You know, we have the option.
有其它选择也不错
Okay, but that's not an option for me.
好吧 但那不会是我的选择项
Leave a message.
请留言
Hello. This is a message for Jesse Reeder
喂 这条消息是留给杰西·里德的
Concerning the collection of an unpaid debt.
是关于一笔没有付清的债务
If you are not Jesse Reeder,
如果你不是杰西·里德
Please contact the Ulterion credit agency
请联♥系♥阿尔特瑞恩信用机构
And calls to this number will cease. Thank you.
然后我们就会停止联♥系♥你 谢谢你
Jesse Reeder.
杰西·里德
Jesse Reeder.
杰西·里德
Check it out.
看看这个
My article on the football team
我的关于美式橄榄球队的文章
Made the front page of the school paper.
上了校报的头版头条
No way. Way way.
不会吧 怎么不会
Mr. Benevento said
贝内维托先生跟我说
I'm the first junior to do it in seven years.
我是七年来仅有的一位低年级学生做到的
In particular interest to you
你对此可能感兴趣的
Will be the fifth paragraph in the second column,
第五段第二行
Where I write about my good friend Ariel Dubois
我写了我的好朋友艾丽尔·迪布瓦
Totally wanting junior sensation Chad Colburn. oh.
想跟帅哥查德·科尔伯恩交往
母亲吃多了处方药 在高速公路上开错了车道
高二学生婕咪·波特曼死于车祸
Uh, you know, I was just kidding
刚刚我跟你说的最后一部分
About that last part, right?
是在跟你开玩笑
I didn't actually write about you wanting Chad Colburn.
我真的没写你喜欢的查德·科尔伯恩
But why do you care?
为什么你还在意呢
What kind of question is that?
那是什么问题
Oh, I don't know. I'm just fascinated.
我不知道 我只是有点叹为观止
I mean, after all these years
我是说这么多年过去了
I'm still trying to figure out how your mind works.
我仍然试着解读你大脑如何工作
I mean, this guy, he gets blown up trying to rob a bank.
这个人脑一热想要抢劫银行
The guy who made his living robbing banks.
这个人以抢劫银行为生
The guy who once walked into a bank
这个人曾握着手榴弹
Full of people with a hand grenade.
走进人流拥挤的银行
Me? I kinda figure good riddance.
至于我 我得想办法不去烦恼这些
But you-- you're all worked up
但你会发现
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表