剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E17
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十七集
Hi honey, it's me,
亲爱的 是我
you know, I've done with my phiscal and I'm back at work.
我已经体♥检♥完了 现在回办公室了
Doctor said I look good.
医生说我很好
Although, I must be getting older.
不过呢 我现在年纪大了
She said she wants me to start doing an annual mammogram.
她希望我从现在开始每年做一次乳腺X光
Really? You never done one of those?
真的 你从来没有做过这个检查
It's cute.
真不错
Getting old is a bitch.
年纪大了真讨厌啊
There she is.
她来了
I was wondering when you were going to show up.
我还在想你到底什么时候来呢
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Of course you do.
当然认识
You've worked for me for years.
你为我工作了很多年
It's me, Manuel.
是我 曼纽尔
District Attorney Devalos.
地方检察官德弗洛斯
Duck!
躲开
You're out of there!
你出局了
You like office dodge ball?
你喜欢办公室躲避球吗
'Cause I'm picking you for my team.
因为我要选你做我的队员
I pick Allison!
我挑艾莉森
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Of what?
什么怎么样
Of this.
这些
It's the ultimate wish fulfillment.
这可是终极愿望
You're anxious about getting older,
你正在担心变老
so you dream you're a child again.
所以你梦见你又重新是个孩子
No mammogram for you, no colonoscopy for me.
你不再有乳腺检查 我也不再有结肠镜检查
Oh, and check out the hairline.
嘿 看看这个发际线
So, wait.
等等
This is a dream?
这是个梦
And I'm dreaming it just to feel better?
我做这个梦是为了让自己感觉好一点
Hey, that's what dreams are for.
这就是做梦的意义啊
To make you feel good.
让你感觉好
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
I think I'd forgotten.
我想我都忘记了
Dreams should be fun.
梦应该是有趣的
They should make you feel good.
梦应该让你感觉愉快
So this is how you use your gift?
你就是这样使用你的天赋的么
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
This dream--
这个梦
it's so... frivolous.
真是...琐碎无聊
Frivolous?
琐碎无聊
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
It does make me feel good.
但是它真的让我感觉很好
It is fun.
这是个有趣的梦
I mean, that's what dreams are for, right?
这就是做梦的意义 不是吗
To make you feel good?
让你感觉愉快
How can you be so preoccupied with feeling good
当生活是如此的糟糕时
when life is so bad?
你怎么能如此专注于感觉愉快
Wait a second.
等一下
Is it?
真的吗
Is life so bad?
生活真的很糟糕吗
It is for me.
对我来说很糟糕
Hey, you, you okay over there?
嗨 你没事吧
Huh? Yeah. Yeah. No.
是啊 没事
I'm fine. I just... I had a bad dream.
我没事 我只是做了个噩梦
Well, don't worry, dear.
别担心 亲爱的
I'm right here beside you.
我就在你身边
Not.
你才没有
Hi, Joe.
嗨 乔
I remember you.
我记得你
I'm glad that somebody knows who I am.
真高兴有人记得我
I am so tired, I got in the car to drive home,
我真是累极了 今天开车回家的时候
and I actually had to stop
我不得不把车停在路边
and think for a minute where we lived.
想了一分钟我到底住在哪里
It's not even 5:30.
现在还不到5点半
What are you doing up?
你起床干嘛
Paying bills.
付账单
Had a bad dream.
做了一个噩梦
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着了
Kind of lonely in there.
感觉有点孤单
Well, I'm home now.
我不是回来了吗
For four whole hours almost.
差不多要在家呆整整4个小时呢
I have to be back at the office by 9:00.
早上9点就得回办公室了
What is with all these crazy hours?
你都在忙些什么啊
Isn't Keith a one-man band?
这不是基思的一手遮天的公♥司♥吗
Isn't he the guy who doesn't need anybody's help?
这个人不是不需要任何帮助吗
Yeah, that was yesterday.
是啊 那是以前
This is today.
今天不一样
Today, I think that the genius may have finally met his match.
我想那个天才如今终于被难住了
Burroughs-Strauss sold the government
柏洛兹-斯特劳斯公♥司♥卖♥♥给政♥府♥
a new high-tech drone.
一种全新的高科技无人机
But it doesn't work without a new, lighter fuel.
但是必须使用一种更轻的新型燃料
Unfortunately, this new, lighter fuel
不走运的是 这种更轻的新型燃料
has yet to be invented.
还没有被发明出来
That was supposed to be Keith's job
那本来应该是基思的工作
and so far, Keith has come up empty.
但到目前为止 他什么都没有做出来
So, now he needs his seven dwarfs.
所以 他终于需要他的七个小矮人了
Well, I can't speak for the other six guys,
我不能代表其他六个人
but he sure is learning on sleepy here... a lot.
不过这一个真的是困极了
Glad you're here.
很高兴你们来了
Maybe you can make sense of this.
也许你们能帮上点忙
Well, I'll do my best.
我尽力
But tell me something, there's a coroner's van
不过告诉我 我发现验尸官的车
full of people sitting out in front of this house.
停在房♥子前面 里面坐满了人
How about we invite them in to do their work?
我们干嘛不请他们进去做他们的工作呢
It's okay. Let them drink their coffee.
没关系 让他们喝点咖啡吧
I think you need to see this first.
我觉得你需要先来看看这个
What a mess.
真是一团糟
Tell me about it.
告诉我发生了什么
He, they, them-- busted in through that window.
一个或者多个人通过那扇窗户破窗而入
Somehow managed to turn off the burglar alarm.
不知何故 还设法关掉了防盗报♥警♥器
Then, uh, did whatever it is
然后 干了这些
they were trying to do in here.
他们想要做的事情
I'm going to need you to put on some fresh booties.
现在请你们换上一双干净的鞋套
I don't understand, Lee. Where are you taking us?
我不明白 李 你要带我们去哪里
This all looks pristine.
这里看上去就是案发现场了
Are you sure they even came this far into the house?
你确定他们跑到房♥子这么里面来吗
Pretty sure, yeah.
是啊 非常确定
Help me out here, Lee. What are we looking at?
帮个忙 李 我们看到的是什么
You're looking at the Prescotts.
你们看到的是普雷斯科茨一家人
Martin, a research chemist.
马丁 化学研究员
Irene, stay-at-home mom.
艾琳 全职母亲
Jason and Emily,
杰森和艾米丽
a couple of well-liked honor roll students.
一对很讨人喜欢的优等生
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why are they just sitting there?
他们为什么一直坐在那里
Are they real?
他们是真的吗
Real dead. Yeah.
是啊 他们是真的死了
What the hell happened here, Lee?
到底发生了什么事 李
Well, I can only tell you what I know,
我只能告诉你们我知道的
and that's not much.
我知道的也不多
There are injection marks on all of their necks.
他们的脖子上都有被注射过的痕迹
We're thinking that the killer or killers
我们认为凶手或者凶手们是趁这家人
crept in while the family slept and incapacitated them
熟睡的时候悄悄进来 并用某种快速
one by one with some kind of fast-acting poison.
起效的毒药让他们一个个失去反抗能力
Then he drained their blood.
然后凶手排空了他们的血液
Drained their blood? Then he dressed them
排空血液 接着给他们穿衣打扮
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表