剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Now that we are both sick with the flu,
既然我们都得了流感
I believe we can once again share the same bed.
我们又可以同睡一张床了
Wait a second, what a good news!
确实是个好消息
Ariel can take the girls to school tomorrow,
艾丽尔明天可以送姑娘们上学
And maybe I'll actually feel good enough to go back to work.
也许我会感觉好些 回公♥司♥上班
Try to get this morning out of my mind.
别想今天早上的事了
The smell of all that gasoline, the smell of that man burning.
汽油的气味 死者燃烧的气味
Lee...
李
Hi, sorry to call so late.
抱歉这么晚打给你
I-I know you had a big evening and all, but...
我知道你有一个很重要的夜晚 但是
Oh, no, no, that's okay, I, uh, I kind of called a flag on the play.
不 不 没事 昨天只是碰碰运气
Right idea, uh, wrong night.
在错误的时间提出了正确的想法
Really?
是吗
What's up?
怎么了
I don't know,
我不知道
I-I just had the oddest dream about that
我做了一个诡异的梦
Man who burned himself alive today in that car.
跟今天在车里故意烧死自己的的那个男人有关
I think he was sick, Lee, really sick.
我认为他病了 李 病得不轻
What do you mean?
此话怎讲
I don't know, I just had a dream, and in it he was coughing,
我不知道 我只是梦到他在咳嗽
He had these white, oozy things on his face, and...
他脸上长了白色的脓疮
He was bleeding a little around his eyes and his nose.
他的眼睛和鼻子周围轻微出血
Oh, no.
不是吧
What do you mean, "oh, no"?
你怎么这种反应
What people have you been in contact with since you were at the accident?
案发之后你和谁接触过
What do you mean, "in contact with"?
"接触过"是什么意思
Allison, think, what people have you been around since the accident?
艾莉森 想想 案发之后你见过谁
You, all the police and the medical people who showed up, my family.
你 所有到场的警♥察♥和医务人员 我的家人
Why?
怎么了
Lee, talk to me. What's going on?
李 说话啊 出什么事了
We may have a problem-- you, me...
也许我们有麻烦 你 我
All of us.
我们所有人
Stay put, I'm gonna call you right back.
留在原地 我之后打给你
W-what do you mean, "stay put"?
为什么要"留在原地"
What's going on?
出什么事了
Lee... Lee.
李...李
It seems weird, eating while it's still dark.
天还没亮就吃早饭 真奇怪
I know, I'm sorry, guys.
我知道 对不起 孩子们
So are we going to school today or what?
我们今天要不要上学
I don't know, honey, I don't know what's going on.
我不知道 甜心 我不知道发生了什么
They just told us to wake everybody up
他们让我叫醒你们
And make sure that we don't go outside.
保证我们足不出户
We can't open any windows or doors.
窗门紧闭
They were going to come over soon and explain everything to us.
他们就快到了 会给我们合理的解释
There are trucks outside.
外面有卡车
They don't have their lights on, but I can hear them,
没开灯 但我能听到声音
And people are doing something on the front lawn.
有人在门前的草坪上
You sure I can't just open the door?
我不能开门吗
No, devalos was very specific.
不行 德弗洛斯特别强调的
There's a man outside my bedroom window.
我卧室的窗外站着一个人
He's putting up plastic or something.
他全副武装
Hello.
你好
May I speak with Allison Dubois, please?
能请艾莉森·迪布瓦听电♥话♥吗
This is her husband. Can I help you?
我是他丈夫 有什么可以帮忙的吗
Is everyone awake?
每个人都醒着吗
We don't want to unnecessarily frighten anyone.
我们不想吓到任何人
What do you mean, "is everyone awake?"
什么叫"每个人都醒着吗"
Who am I speaking with?
你是谁
This is Dr. Erik Westphal.
我是埃里克·韦斯特弗博士
I'm with United Southfield Laboratories.
我为联合南菲尔德实验室工作
I'm here with the fema people.
现在和联邦应急管理局的工作人员在一起
Is everyone awake?
每个人都醒着吗
Are you ready for us?
我们可以进来吗
We'd love to get this over with before the sun comes up
我们想在天亮前处理完
And your neighbors notice what we're up to.
你们的邻居不会注意到我们的来访
What is he saying?
他说什么
Well, wait a second.
好的 等一下
What are you up to?
你有何贵干
Just open the front door, Mr. Dubois.
请开一下前门 迪布瓦先生
We're right outside.
我们就在门外
They're at the front door.
他们在门口
Mr. Dubois, this is Dr. Westphal. Are you there.
迪布瓦先生 我是韦斯特弗博士 你们在么
Mr. Dubois... are you there?
迪布瓦先生 你们在吗
Could you open the door, please?
请开门
We're, uh, kind of racing the clock.
我们有点赶时间
Mrs. Dubois has had direct contact.
迪布瓦女士有过直接接触
I need her isolated in a room by herself.
她需要被隔离在一间房♥里
The father and the children can be examined together somewhere.
父亲和孩子可以一起接受检查
Wait a minute.
等一下
Mrs. Dubois, I need to examine you.
迪布瓦女士 我要给你做个检查
I need samples of your blood,
需要你的血样
Your saliva, your hair, and your urine.
唾液 头发和尿液
What are you talking about? What is going on here?
你在说什么 怎么回事
Why do you need to examine me?
为何要给我做检查
Why do you need to examine my husband and my children?
为何要给我丈夫和孩子做
I promise you I will explain everything to you at the earliest opportunity,
我保证一有机会就解释一切
But right now I need you to show my colleagues back into your bedroom.
但现在我需要你和我的同事到你卧房♥去
Every moment we lose could potentially
我们浪费的每一秒种
Compromise your health and your family's health.
都可能对你和你家人的健康带来损伤
Mrs. Dubois, I'm, uh, I'm sorry this has taken so long.
迪布瓦女士 抱歉耽误这么长时间
Where's my family? I can't get a hold of my family.
我家人在哪 我联♥系♥不到他们
I keep texting them, calling them.
我一直在发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
They don't answer, they don't write back.
他们都没回复
Well, your husband is in the living room,
你丈夫在客厅
Getting an IV drip for his flu.
打治感冒的吊针
Your kids were totally fine,
孩子们都很好
And your eldest daughter took them to school.
你大女儿带他们上学去了
As for you,
至于你
Do you sleep on a feather pillow?
你用羽毛枕是吗
Well... what? Why?
是的 怎么了
You shouldn't. You're allergic.
你不应该用这种枕头 你对羽毛过敏
Other than that, you're fine.
除此之外 你一切正常
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
You show up at my house looking
你们就像科幻电影里的情节
Like something out of a science fiction
一样到我家里来
Movie, and you tell me that I'm fine, that everyone's fine,
现在你说我们都很好
That everything is fine?
一切都没事
Yeah, I am sorry, but we had no choice.
抱歉 但我们别无选择
Okay, the man that you saw kill himself
是这样 昨天你看到的那个自杀的人
Yesterday was a biologist who worked in my lab.
是在我们实验室工作的生物学家
His name was Mitchell Lomis and
叫米切尔·罗密斯
He was apparently infected with a very,
他显然感染了一种
Very dangerous virus called FV-39.
及其危险的病毒 FV-39
You thought that I caught this virus, whatever it is?
你认为我感染了这个什么乱七八糟的病毒
Yeah, you and all the other people who rushed to help Mitchell.
是的 你和所有其他去救米切尔的人
This virus...
这种病毒
There are organizations, uh,
有些组织团体
Movements that would pay a fortune for
愿意花很多钱
Even a minute amount of it.
哪怕只购买♥♥一点点
You infect one person and then expose him to as many people
你传染了一个人 他再传染给别人
As possible before he succumbs and
直到被病魔打垮
You can decimate a small city.
这样你可以毁掉一座小城
At our lab we were working on this virus, working on a cure.
我们实验室在研究这种病毒及其疫苗
How Mitchell became infected, we still don't know,
我们仍不知米切尔如何染上的
But I can't believe that it was an accident.
但我不相信那是意外
There are just too many safeguards, too many checks and balances.
实验室有很多防护措施和监管机制
The fear is that he was attempting to steal some and sell it.
恐怕他是想偷取病毒去销♥售♥
How well do you know this person?
你了解这个人吗
Does he strike you as the kind of person who could do something like that?
你怎么知道他是会做这种事的人
There's a time when I would have said absolutely not.
以前我一点不了解他
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表