剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I read the sad thing in college.
我在大学里读到过一件伤感的事
Said the only place that any of us are truly free
我们真正自♥由♥的地方
Is in our dreams.
就是在梦境中
We can cast off the shackles of our daily lives.
我们可以挣脱日常生活中的束缚
We can go anywhere we want to go.
我们可以去任何想去的地方
We can be any version of ourselves
我们可以做各式各样的自己
That we want to be.
只要我们愿意
I'm not saying that isn't true.
我不是说这不真实
Who am I to contradict a college textbook?
我凭什么反驳大学教科书呢
But any schoolkid can tell you
但任何一个孩子都会告诉你
That there is one thing you can't do in your dreams.
在梦境中有一件事你不能做
You can't die.
你不能死
According to just about every schoolkid who's ever lived
几乎每个曾有过童年的孩子都认为
If you actually die in your dream,
如果你在梦中与世长辞
You'll die in real life, too.
在现实中你也离死不远了
We laugh at that idea as we get older.
当我们长大了会对这种想法嗤之以鼻
But I wonder sometimes
但有时候我在想
Can we ever be absolutely sure
我们能完全肯定
That those kids are wrong?
那些孩子错了吗
I mean, if your dream does kill you,
我是说 倘若你真的梦境中死去
You're not around to talk about it, right?
你也没机会谈论这事 对吧
They'll call it a heart attack.
他们会管这叫心脏病突发
They'll say you died in your sleep.
他们会说你是在睡梦中离世
They'll never know what actually happened
他们永远不会知道
Is that your worst nightmare finally caught up with you.
其实是你最可怕的噩梦来找你了
You okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
你还好吧
Actually, I'm dead.
我梦见我死了
Well, get some more sleep.
多睡会儿吧
You'll feel better.
你就会好点的
Medium S06E06
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第六集
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
他们要出来抓你了 芭芭拉
Stop it.
住嘴
You're ignorant.
你太无知了
They're coming for you, Barbara.
他们来找你了 芭芭拉
Look! There comes one of them now.
看 已经出来一个了
Cool.
太酷了
They really were coming for her.
他们真的来找她了
I'm getting out of here.
我要离开这
Johnny!
强尼
Help me!
救命
Hey, where you goin'?
你去哪儿
You're not afraid, are you?
你没害怕吧
Hey, what're you watching over there?
你们在那儿看什么
It sounds pretty scary for a sunday morning.
在星期天的早上这听起来很吓人
It's some old movie called Night Of The Living Dead.
一部叫《活死人之夜》的老电影
It's part of a zombie movie marathon
这是准备在万圣节上演的
That's going to be on until Halloween.
僵尸电影马拉松活动的一部分
They're not running the one where everyone
他们不会放映那部 把所有人
Gets trapped in the mall, are they?
困在商场的片子吧[指活死人黎明]
Bridgette!
布里奇特
I am going to kill you!
我要杀了你
Mom!
妈
Make her come and get this thing out of here!
让她过来把这东西弄走
Bridgette, I mean it!
布里奇特 我说真的
Get in here before I flush this thing!
快进来 不然我把这东西冲走
That thing has a name.
它有名字的
Miss Scarlet.
猩红小姐
I don't care what your stupid science class
我才不管你的白♥痴♥科学课
Decided to call their stupid pet.
管这白♥痴♥宠物叫什么
Get it out of here. Now!
马上把它弄出去
Bridgette, I thought you told me
布里奇特 你好像跟我说过
You were going to keep Miss Scarlet in your room.
你只能把猩红小姐养在你的房♥间
I know, but Miss Colletto said
我知道 但柯莱特老师说
Tarantulas do better In humid environments.
狼蛛在潮湿的环境中能长得更好
Like a bathroom or a basement.
比如浴室或地下室
And it's not like I was going to keep her in here.
又不是我想把它养在这里
Humid. Huh.
潮湿是吗
How do you think she'll feel at the bottom of the toilet?
你觉得它在马桶底部怎么样
Ariel, relax. Bridgette, hey.
艾丽尔 冷静点 布里奇特
Bring Miss Scarlet back into your room.
把猩红小姐带回你房♥间
You can bring her in here when it's your turn to take a bath.
你可以在你洗澡的时候把它带来
Scanlon.
斯坎隆的
He does know it's sunday, right?
他知道今天是星期天吧
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, I know it's the weekend, but I was wondering
我知道今天是周末 但我
If there's any way you could give me a hand with something.
有点事不知道你能不能帮个忙
I got kind of a situation.
我遇到了点状况
What kind of situation?
什么状况
You're damn right, I'm upset.
你♥他♥妈♥的说的真对 我很失望
Something bad has happened to him,
他遭遇了很糟的事
And you people don't seem to care.
但你们这些人似乎不太关心
This is a man who has given discounts To the
自从工作以来 他总是会给予
Policemen and firemen for as long as he's been in business.
警♥察♥和消防员一定的优待
He's even buried a few men for free
他知道一些死者的家属无法承担葬礼费用
When he realized that the families couldn't afford it.
他就免费为他们安排葬礼
And now that he needs you,
现在他需要你们
All I hear is, it's too soon to file a missing persons report.
我听到的只是"现在以失踪人员立案还太早"
Ma'am, the person who answered your call obviously wasn't aware Of
夫人 接电♥话♥的那个人显然没有意识到
Your father's special relationship with the department.
你父亲与局里的关系非同一般
Which is why we're here to assure you
这就是我们为什么来向你保证
That this is being taken seriously.
这件事我们会认真对待
We're doing everything we can to find your father.
我们会竭尽全力找到你的父亲
Now, do you think it's possible
你觉得他有可能
That he may have just slipped away without telling you?
不告而别吗
Maybe taken some time off?
也许他只是想休息一段时间
You haven't heard a word I've said, have you?
你没听到我刚才说的吗
He's not taking time off.
他不是在休息
He doesn't take time off.
他不会去休息
"Time off" is not in my father's DNA.
他骨子里没有休息两个字
This is a man who lives to work.
他是一个为了工作而生存的人
Period.
就是这样
He's been running this place for 40 years.
他经营这地方有四十年了
And as far as I know,
就我所知
The only time he's taken time off
他唯一休息的时候
Was the morning that I was born.
就是我出生的那天早上
And that was only because my mother
而那也是因为我的母亲
Threatened to kill him if he didn't.
威胁说如果他不那样做就杀了他
Okay, well...
好吧
Along those same lines, did he have any enemies?
例行公事 他有仇家吗
Anyone who may have wished him harm?
有谁想加害于他吗
Ten, twelve years ago,
十几年前
I would've said "no."
我会说没有
He was always a very loved man.
他是一个非常可爱的人
He was the president of the chamber of commerce three times.
他曾三次担任商会主席
He always sponsored a little league team.
还常常赞助一支小联队
He loved this neighborhood.
他喜欢这个街区
I think that's why he was so upset
我想那就是为什么他那么沮丧
When he started to see it change with the drugs
因为这里变了 都是拜毒品
And the crime and the dealers...
犯罪 毒品贩子
The gangs.
和帮派团伙所赐
You know, daddy's never been shy about his opinion
你知道 我父亲从来不会掩饰自己关于
With regard to the state of things around here.
这周边地区情况的看法
And on more than one occasion,
而且他曾经不止一次地
He's had words with the drug dealers.
和毒贩们对话
Maybe...
也许...
One of them, finally just, um...
他们当中的某个人 最终决定
Just got rid of him.
要除掉他
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思 失陪了
I have two funerals this morning.
我今天早上要参加两个葬礼
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表