剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I got a text-- I know she's okay,
我收到一条短♥信♥ 知道她没事
But I have no idea when she's coming back.
但是我不知道她到底什么时候回来
How am I supposed to get to school
如果我不能用她的车的话
If I can't use her car?
我该怎么去学校呢
I'm gonna take you. I'm gonna take everybody.
我会送你去 我会送你们去学校
As soon as I get marie out of her room.
只要我把玛丽从房♥间里弄出来
All right, fine. You got a buck?
好吧 你有一块钱吗
Here.
给你
All right, I'm going in.
好吧 我进去
Marie, it's bridge.
玛丽 是我 布里奇特
Open up or else I'm telling mom
开门 否则我就告诉妈妈
where you hide your dirty underwear.
你把你的脏内衣藏在哪里
That was easy.
哇 真容易
I'm here.
我回来了
Finally. I have to leave for school right now...
终于回来了 我必须马上去学校了
Joe, ariel, say hi.
乔 艾丽尔 打个招呼
This is jennifer.
这是詹妮弗
Wow. Dumb tooth fairy
哇 那个猪头牙仙
Left a dollar under my pillow
把一块钱放到我枕头下面了
when it was supposed to be for...
本来应该是放到...
You're the girl in my dream who tried to kill herself.
你就是我梦里那个企图自杀的女孩
Are you serious about this? She needs our help.
你是认真的吗 她需要我们的帮助
It'll probably just be a couple days.
可能只是几天而已
If I understand everything you've told me,
要是我没理解错的话
This girl's being pursued by a serial killer--
这个女孩正在被一个连环杀手追踪
A serial killer who targets families.
这个连环杀手专找一家人下手
That's why I called my boss.
所以我打电♥话♥给老板
He's arranging to have a police car
他正安排警车过来
Posted outside of our house as long as jennifer's here.
只要詹妮弗在 警车就守在我家门外
Oh, okay then, well, it will just be like normal.
哦 好吧 看起来一切如常了
Allison, come on, you haven't slept.
艾莉森 帮个忙 你还没睡觉
You're not thinking clearly. This girl is a criminal.
你现在脑子不清醒 这个女孩是个罪犯
She's an orphan.
她是个孤儿
She stole some food to eat.
她偷食物是因为饿
Okay, be that as it may, there has to be another option.
好吧 就算是那样 也肯定另有他法
Look, this is the only protective custody
这是她唯一同意的
I could get her to agree to.
保护性监管办法
I mean, think about it-- she doesn't have a home.
想想看 她没有家
She doesn't want to go back to jail.
也不想回监狱
She's frightened.
她很害怕
Well, so are your children.
孩子们也很害怕
They dreamt about her killing herself.
他们梦到她自杀
You dreamt about her killing herself.
你也梦到了啊
That is not something I want my daughters around.
我不希望孩子身边会有这样的事情
That is not something I want my daughters exposed to.
也不希望孩子受到这样的影响
Now can you guarantee me that she is stable?
你能保证她会很乖
Huh? Can you?
能吗
Can you guarantee me that one of our girls
你能保证孩子们一回来
isn't going to come home and find this kid
不会看到一个人从屋顶
swinging from a rafter?
冒出来吗
Your point is taken.
你说的很有道理
Listen, I promise you,
但是我向你保证
I will not let this girl out of my sight
只要她在这里一天
as long as she is here, okay?
我就不会让她离开我视线 好吗
I gotta go. Okay, look, I know.
该走了 好 听着
I know you have a big day.
我知道今天对你来说非比寻常
And I know I haven't made it any easier.
我不希望影响到你
Good luck.
祝你成功
Well, she's as ready as she's ever going to be.
她已经准备好了
And you're sure she understands?
你确定她明白吗
I'm not agreeing to anything up front,
在此之前我无法给出任何保证
but if she gives us something we can use,
但她如果能提供有用的线索
I'll withdraw the breaking and entering charges.
我会撤销关于非法侵入罪起诉
I explained it all to her.
都跟她说过了
And she knows that if we sense that she's being
她是否知道 如果我们发现她有所隐瞒
less than forthcoming, I reserve the right to re-file?
我会保留诉讼权
Well, she's a little girl.
她只是个小女孩
But she knows she's giving something to get something.
但她知道怎么交易
You two get some sleep?
你们睡了会
Well, some.
恩
Oh, thanks for sending the car.
谢谢派车
You have to understand--
你们要明白
up until I actually saw
我看到他们
that family sitting in their tv room,
全家在客厅看电视的景象
I just thought it was a picture-taking thing.
以为只是摆姿势拍照
What do you mean?
什么意思
When I would dream,
我做得梦
it would be about their picture being taken.
都是关于拍照
He was just always taking pictures of them,
他只是拍他们全家
of their house.
拍房♥子
I never made the connection to the elk.
我从没想过把它和那头鹿联♥系♥在一起
Then it was alarm systems.
然后是警报系统
I realize now he was trying to learn everything he could
他在学习任何与警报系统
about alarm systems.
有关的知识
And then one night I was sleeping
有一天我在学校
under these high school bleachers, and I had a dream.
操场看台下睡着了 做了个梦
But this dream was different.
但这次的梦有所不同
There's no camera, no lens to look through.
没有相机 不是透过镜头观看
He seemed to get into the house.
他似乎想进入那个房♥子
And I woke up, and I was so hungry,
然后我就惊醒了 很饿
and all my friend had found to eat
我朋友找来的食物
was someone else's garbage.
都是人家吃剩下丢弃的
So I thought, let's just go over there, take a look.
所以我就想去那边转转 看看
So for you, this was just about helping yourself
所以你只是想
to the contents of their kitchen.
在他们家厨房♥找点吃的
Okay.
继续
So what happened then?
接着发生了什么
And then I heard the tv.
我听到电视的声音
So I went into the tv room, and I saw them.
我走到客厅 看到他们
And what did you think?
当时你怎么想
I didn't know what to think.
我脑子一片空白
I didn't know what they were.
甚至不知他们是人是鬼
I thought they were people,
我想他们应该是人
and I thought they were alive
应该活着
Or had once been alive.
或者曾经是活着的
I just...
我只是
I thought I needed to get out of there,
觉得我必须离开那里
So I did.
我跑掉了
And what about the second family?
第二个家庭什么情况
What about them?
什么意思
Did you dream about him taking pictures of them?
你有梦到他也偷♥拍♥他们吗
Yeah. And their house.
是的 还有他们的房♥子
But I never saw an address, or I would have warned them;
但我看不到地址 否则我会提醒他们
I would've called someone.
也会报♥警♥
You're sure about that?
你确定你说的全部属实吗
But the night of the murders--
但是行凶的当晚
That night-- you did see an address?
你却看到地址了吗
Yeah.
是的
And you saw someone defeat the alarm system
看到有人解除了报♥警♥系统
and break in?
破门而入
Yeah.
是
But you didn't call anyone then.
但你没有报♥警♥
It's okay.
没关系
Just tell them the truth.
说出真♥相♥
I didn't call anyone.
我没报♥警♥
I just went over there hoping to find food.
我只想去那找食物
I got in there and the cops showed up,
我一进去 警♥察♥就出现了
so I hid in that closet.
只好躲在衣柜里
But in all the time
但自始至终
that you've been dreaming these dreams,
你的这些梦
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表