剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
There's a file on there I'd rather she not see.
上面有个文件夹 我不想她看到
When an opportunity presents itself--
当机会来的时候
and I know that one will--
而且我知道会有机会
all you have to do is just delete the file.
你只需要帮我删除那个文件夹
How do you know
你怎么知道
that she'll leave me alone with that computer?
她会让我独自去用电脑
Oh, the same way I know that
就像我深信
you're going to pass this interview with flying colors.
你能通过面试一样
Yes, it's one of the few perks of my current condition.
这是我死后的好处之一
What else do you need to know?
你还需要知道些什么
What's on this file that you want me to delete?
你想让我删除的那个文件上到底有些什么
Well, that's just...
那只是
uh, it's personal.
是些私人的东西
It's, uh, no big deal.
不值得一提
It's just-- it's embarrassing.
只是些令人尴尬的东西
Honestly, there's just some,
说实话 你知道
uh, material I'd rather, you know, my wife not know about.
就是些我不太想让我妻子知道的材料
It's just, you know, some Web sites I was visiting, you know.
只是些我浏览过的网站信息而已
I think you-you understand what I'm talking about.
我想你该明白我的意思
Yeah, I got the idea.
是的 我知道了
Hello.
您好
Your security system is ready for activation.
您的安全系统已经安装完毕
Cool. It talks.
太酷了 它还可以说话
Sure does.
当然可以了
The 2100 will even react to
到2100年的时候甚至都可以
the sound of your voice,
对你的声音作出反应
if your hands are full and you can't punch in your code.
如果你没办法腾出双手来输密♥码♥的话
Okay, um...
好了
Your security system is armed.
您的安全系统已启动
Once it's armed, and the sensor's been tripped,
一旦警报器启动了 探测器被触动
you have 20 seconds to turn it off
在警报器开始报♥警♥之前
before the alarm goes off.
你有二十秒的时间来把它关掉
Your security system is disarmed.
您的安全系统已关闭
What else does it say?
它还会说什么
Excuse me?
什么
The alarm.
警报器
What else does it say?
它还会说些什么
Uh, pretty much just "Armed" and "Disarmed."
差不多就只是"启动"和"关闭"了
I can set it up to tell you
如果你们愿意 我可以设置显示
which alarm sensor's been tripped if you want.
是哪个警报传感器被触动了
Can it say our name?
它能说出我们的名字吗
Not quite there yet.
还没到那种程度
Maybe next year's model.
或许明年的型号♥可以
All right, well, the alarm is set.
好了 报♥警♥器已经设好了
Don't open a window unless you want the police here.
如果不想要警♥察♥过来就别打开窗子了
Good to know.
幸好你告诉我了
You've been, uh, in there for 45 minutes.
你在那边都呆了四十五分钟了
What have you been doing?
你都干嘛了
I was making the Mulhearns lasagna.
我在给马尔哈恩一家做意大利面
I'm going to drop it off in the morning.
明早给他们送过去
Oh, that poor woman.
哦 好可怜的女人
I think her name is Amy.
我想她叫艾米吧
I can't even imagine what she's dealing with right now.
我都无法想象她现在得面对些什么事情
Losing her husband suddenly like that?
突然就那样子没了丈夫
Mommy?
妈妈
I can't get tired.
我睡不着
I'm still too scared.
我还是很害怕
You know we've got an alarm now,
你看我们现在已经装上警报器了
sweetie, right?
亲爱的 对吗
It's on and everything.
已经开着了 没事的
I know.
我知道
You want to sleep with us again tonight?
你今晚还想和我们一起睡吗
Hmm All right.
是的 好吧
Come on, you little one.
走吧 你这个小不点
Your security system is armed.
您的安全系统已启动
Your security system is disarmed.
您的安全系统已关闭
Your security system is armed.
您的安全系统已启动
It's all right, Marie.
都好着呢 玛丽
The house is safe.
屋子很安全
You heard me. I said you're safe.
你听到了 我说了你很安全
You could talk?
你可以说话啊
I sure can, Marie.
我当然可以 玛丽
My name's Sal, and I'm here to protect you.
我的名字叫萨尔 我在这里保护着你
And I hope that you and I are going to be very good friends.
我希望我们能成为非常好的朋友
Oh. Hi.
哦 你好
Allison, right?
艾莉森 对吗
Um, I hope I'm not intruding.
希望我没有打扰你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everyone's been so kind.
大家对我都很好
I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.
你都不知道我有多感激
Um, would you like to come inside?
你愿意进屋坐会吗
Another neighbor brought a deli tray by.
另一个邻居带给我了一盘熟食
I-I made coffee.
我煮了咖啡
Well, I would love to.
好啊 我很想
I'm, I'm just a little late for work.
只是我上班快迟到了
Um, another time?
换个时间吧
Okay.
好的
I've actually got to get going, too, Amy.
我也必须得走了艾米
Okay. Um... Allison,
好的 艾莉森
have you ever met Josh Berryman?
你有见过乔希·贝里曼吗
He lives right around the corner.
他就住在拐角那
Hate that we're meeting 'cause of this,
很抱歉因为这事情我们才相见
but, uh, it's always nice to meet your neighbors.
不过能认识邻居总是件令人高兴的事情
Take care, Amy.
保重 艾米
Bye.
再见
Berryman worked as a software consultant
贝里曼在他的公♥司♥破产之前
until his company went under,
是名软件顾问
that was about two years ago.
这都是两年前的事情了
Wife filed for divorce ten months ago.
妻子于十个月前申请离婚
Mortgage is eight months in arrears.
抵押贷款拖欠了八个月
Does he have an alibi for the night of the Mulhearn murder?
马尔哈恩被谋杀当晚他有不在场证明吗
Nope. Doesn't have one for the nights
没有 也没有另外两起谋杀案的
of the other two murders, either.
不在场的证明
Way Berryman tells it,
按照贝里曼的说法
he spends most nights watching TV at home by his lonesome.
他晚上大多都是独自在家看电视
Still and all, I know this guy's broke, but, uh...
尽管我知道这家伙破产了 可是
he just doesn't strike me as the home-invading,
我并不觉得他是个入室
execution-style-murdering type.
进行枪决型谋杀的犯人
It's him.
就是他
He did it.
就是他杀的
He's the man I saw.
他就是我梦见的那个人
Well, there's one way to find out for sure.
好吧 有种办法能够让我们找出真♥相♥
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Okay, Marie,
好了 玛丽
you see all those men in the room there?
你看到在这个房♥间里所有的人了吗
Let me tell you a secret.
我告诉你个秘密
You can see them, but they can't see you.
你能看见他们 可是他们看不见你
Okay?
好吗
So all you have to do
你要做的
is point out the man that you saw running
就是指出你所看到的
through your backyard,
跑过你家后院的那个人
and the police here will take care of the rest.
然后警♥察♥会处理剩下的事情
All right?
懂了吗
All right. Good.
懂了 很好
So, do you see him?
那 你看有他吗
No.
没有
Are you sure, sweetie?
你确定吗 亲爱的
Maybe you want to take another look?
或许你该再多看两眼
No, I don't think I remember.
不用了 我觉得我忘掉了
Marie, sweetie, that man can't see you.
玛丽 亲爱的 那个人看不见你的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表