剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Sorry, hold on one second.
抱歉 等一下
What's that, Bridge?
怎么了 布里奇
My lesson. She can have it.
她可以顶替我的名额
It's at 4:00 tomorrow. I don't want it.
明天四点 我不想上了
But that's your lesson, Bridgette?
布里奇特 但那是你的课
I... don't... want it. She can have it!
我不想上了 让她去上吧
Go away. I'm busy.
走开 我很忙
Sorry, coming in anyway.
对不起 但我还是得进来
Look, I know you got homework,
我知道你在写作业
But you have to clear something up for me.
但有些事我还是得弄清楚
I thought I heard you say you wanted to quit clarinet.
你刚才说你不上黑管课了
Yeah, so, what's the difference? I stink at it, anyways.
对 那又怎么样 我吹的很烂
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
You've only been at it for two weeks.
你才刚学了两周
Yeah, and Marie's been playing for, like, two minutes.
对 但玛丽才学了才几秒钟
And she's already great.
就已经吹的很好了
Come on, you can't do that.
别这样
You can't compare yourself to Marie.
别拿自己和玛丽比
I mean, I don't know what is going on there,
我是说 我也不知道怎么了
But that girl clearly has a special aptitude for the clarinet.
但很明显她在黑管方面有天赋
But I don't.
但是我没有
Bridgette, you are already one of the most special people
布里奇特 你已经是这个世界上
In the whole wide world.
最特别的人中的一员了
Really. Now, anybody who knows you would say that.
真的 每个认识你的人都会这么说
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
Nobody's ever said that.
没人说过
Except you.
只有你这么说
Just now.
只是现在
And only because you're my Dad.
而且只是因为你是我爸
I don't believe that.
我才不信
Yeah, well, it's true.
是真的
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I'm everybody's sister.
我只是别人的姐妹
That's not true.
不是那样的
Yeah? Well, I'm Ariel's sister,
是吗 我是艾丽尔的妹妹
Because she's smart and she's pretty,
因为她既聪明又漂亮
And everybody likes her.
所有人都喜欢她
And she knows about clothes and-and boys and dancing.
她了解时装 男孩和舞蹈
And... now, I guess I'm Marie's sister, too.
现在呢 我又成了玛丽的姐姐了
Cause she can play clarinet without even trying.
因为她不用练就会吹黑管了
Come here.
到这儿来
No, it absolutely it just broke my heart, you know.
不 我的心都要碎了 你知道
She just seemed so defeated by it.
她似乎受了很大的打击
Do you hear me?
你在听我说话吗
Allison?
艾莉森
Hey, Allison?
艾莉森
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
抱歉 你刚才有说话吗
Where are you?
你走神了吗
What are you so busy thinking about?
你到底在想什么啊
Look, don't be mad.
你别生气
I went to see him today. I brought him his blanket.
我今天去看他了 把他的毯子带过去
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
真不敢相信我会听到这个
I'm trying to talk to you about your own child.
我在和你说我们自己孩子的事呢
He had a sister.
他有个姐姐
Had.
曾经
She died a few months ago.
她几个月前死了
She said that Bryce wasn't safe in that house.
她今天在屋子里和我说布莱斯有危险
That I shouldn't have brought him back there.
我不该把他送回去
What, the dead sister told you this?
什么 那个死了的姐姐告诉你的吗
Look, I checked her death records.
我查过她的死亡记录
It said "unexplained illnesses, natural causes. "
写的是"未查明疾病 自然死亡"
Apparently, they took her to expert after expert.
很显然 他们带她拜访了诸多专家
No one could really put their finger on it.
没人能查出病因
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Well, I'm saying something's wrong in that house.
好吧 我在说那个屋子有问题
The sister said that Bryce wasn't safe there.
她姐姐说布莱斯在那有危险
The mother said the housekeeper lived for him.
那位母亲说管家是为他而活
So, I'm starting to think maybe she didn't kidnap him at all,
所以我在想 或许她根本就没有绑♥架♥他
Maybe she was trying to protect him.
也许她只是想保护他
Maybe someone or something in that house killed the sister,
也许是那个屋子里的人或什么杀了她姐姐
And now it's trying to harm Bryce.
现在又要来害布莱斯了
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I can't do this.
我不想这样
I can't spend another ounce of energy on this thing.
我没有精力去管这件事
I spent last night running all over hell's half acre.
我遭了整晚的罪
Hey, you asked me what was in my head.
是你在问我在想什么的
The little boy is home safe
那个小婴儿在家里很安全
I'm telling you what's in my head.
我就告诉你我在想什么
With his parents.
和他的父母在一起
Our little girl is beside herself in her room.
我们的女儿在屋里快发疯了
Joe? Huh? Yeah? What?
乔 怎么了
You have a dream? What's going on, Allison?
你又做梦了吗 梦到什么了 艾莉森
That, do you hear that?
你听到了吗
What? Hear what?
什么 听到什么
I listened for...Oh, Allison,
我听到...艾莉森
Look, it's almost 1:30 in the morning.
都快一点半了
No, that, that. That baby crying.
不 不是 有婴儿在哭
What are you... there's no baby crying.
你说... 没有哭声
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
We don't have a baby.
我们没养婴儿
It's him. It's Bryce.
是他 是布莱斯
He needs me. I'm going over there.
他需要我 我得过去
Going where?
去哪儿
To the Carlos'.
去卡洛家
I need to make sure he's okay.
我得确认他没事才行
Hey! Are you listening to yourself?
听听你自己都说了什么
It's-it's the middle of the night.
现在是半夜
I don't care! He's in trouble. He needs me.
我不管 他有麻烦了 他需要我
For crap's sake.
该死
Help you? Mr. Carlo, II...
有什么事吗 卡洛先生 我...我...
We met the other day. I was with detective Scanlon.
我们前几天见过 我和斯坎隆警探一起来的
This is my husband Joe.
这是我丈夫乔
Look, I know it's the middle of the night;
我知道现在已经是半夜了
I- I know this is really unusual, but I was wondering
我知道这要求很不正常 但能让我
If I could just look in on Bryce.
看一下布莱斯吗
Allison.
艾莉森
What-what's going on? What are you doing here?
怎么了 你怎么会在这儿
This...
这
This... hard to explain.
这太难解释了
I just- I need to see Bryce.
我需要见到布莱斯
I just- I need to know that he's okay.
我需要知道他没事
Why wouldn't he be okay?
他为什么会不好
Oh, no, no.
不 不
Did we do that? The doorbell?
是我们的缘故吗 门铃吵醒他了
No, no, this is pretty much part for the course.
不 不 意料之中
Well, as long as that's the case.
既然这样
I mean, if he's up,
我是说 既然他已经醒了
Is there any way that I can just see him?
我可以看看他吗
Oh, he's such a beautiful boy.
多么漂亮的孩子
Your little girl never got to meet him, did she?
你的女儿从未见过他 对吧
I got pregnant just before she passed.
我在她去世之前怀孕的
I know Scott was worried that I was so filled with grief
斯科特担心我可能会太悲痛
That I might lose him.
而失去他
I can't imagine what it would be like to go through that.
我无法想象你是怎么度过那段日子的
Well, the hardest part was never getting any answers.
最艰难的是我从没得到过答案
Never knowing what was wrong.
从不知道哪里出错了
I mean, the only thing
似乎每个人
Everyone seemed to agree on was that she was dying.
都认定她已经死了
Did you ever consider getting an autopsy,
你考虑过通过验尸
So you would know why?
来找原因吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表