剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
The way I hear, they start with your arm.
就我所听说的 他们从你手臂开始
Right about here.
就从这
Huh, is that it?
就在那是吗
Get him!
抓住他
Looks like it's about that time.
貌似午饭时间到了
Some of us are grabbing pizza for lunch. You wanna come with?
我们几个要去吃匹萨 一起来吗
No, thanks, man. I'm...
不 谢谢了 老兄 我...
I'm brown-bagging it today.
我带了午餐的
No worries, man.
没关系 老兄
See you in a bit.
一会再见
Okay. All right, ouch.
好了 哎哟
Okay, here goes nothing.
什么都不想
Uh, you're sitting in my spot.
你坐在我的位子上
Say again?
请再说一遍
You're sitting in my spot.
你坐在我的位子上
Oh, I...I'm sorry. Were you...
对不起 你刚刚在...
Were you meditating? It was hard to tell,
你在打坐吗 挺难辨认的
But now I'm thinking Maybe you were meditating.
但现在想想看或许你刚刚在打坐
Oh, no, yeah. no, no, I, I just...
不 对 不 我只是...
I don't know, I guess I was just looking for,
我也不清楚 我想我只是在找
Uh, you know, a quiet place to sit for a while.
一处安静的地方独处一下
Well, you found the right place.
这地方绝对是上佳的选择
I come out here almost every day right before lunch.
我差不多每天午餐前都会来这
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You work here? Yeah.
你是这里的员工吗 是的
Uh, Joe Dubois.
乔·迪布瓦
Dan Burroughs.
丹·柏洛兹
Dan Burroughs, as in...
丹·柏洛兹 是那位...
Burroughs & Strauss?
柏洛兹&斯特劳斯的创办人之一吗
Yeah. You're my boss.
对 你是我的顶头上司
And I was, uh...
而我却...
Yeah, I was sitting in your lunch spot.
我刚刚抢了你吃午餐的地方
Um, I lied.
我撒了谎
My name is not Joe Dubois, and I do not work over there.
我不叫乔·迪布瓦 我也不在这上班
Listen, it's all right, it's a public place.
听我说 没事 这是公共场合
I'll go someplace else. No.
我去其它地方 别
No, no, you go ahead and do whatever you're doing, I guess.
不 你继续做你刚刚在做的事情
It's all right.
没关系
You've reached the cell phone of detective Lee Scanlon.
这个号♥码属于警探李·斯坎隆
If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
如果你遇到紧急情况 请播911
If not, leave a message after the beep.
如果不是 请在哔一声后留言
Uh, hey, hey.
喂 喂
Lee, it's Allison.
李 我是艾莉森
I've been trying to get a hold of you all day.
今天整天我打电♥话♥都没人接
I guess we're just not destined to run into one another.
我想我们肯定碰不到了
So, here's the thing.
我想说件事
I'm not sure that Juan Espinal
我觉得胡安·埃斯皮纳不是
Was killed by the Littletons at all.
被利特尔顿兄弟所杀
Uh, it seems that the people that he worked for had it in for him, too.
貌似他的老板也有杀他的嫌疑
Oh, and, uh, I'm not sure that this matters or not,
我也不知道接下来我要说的是否重要
But you know those sunglasses I've been wearing?
但我最近戴的那副太阳眼镜
I think they actually belonged to Espinal.
它的主人就是埃斯皮纳
I have no idea why or how they made their way
我不知道为什么这副眼镜会出现
Into the lost and found at the police station, but...
在警♥察♥局的失物招领处 但...
I think they were actually his.
我想它确实是属于死者的
Hey, when you get this can you give me a call?
听到留言 马上打给我
Cause I'm just worried about you.
因为我真的很担心你
And I wanna make sure you're all right.
我想确信你没事
Allison.
艾莉森
Forward your calls; I think you're gonna want to join me.
放下电♥话♥ 你跟我一起走吧
Where are we going? The morgue.
我们去哪 停尸房♥
Malcolm Littleton.
马尔科姆·利特尔顿
He was found lying on the sidewalk
尸体于凌晨六点在
At the corner of Blossom and Sycamore at 6:00 this morning.
布洛森和斯卡莫十字路口的人行道上被发现
Nobody touched the body,
虽然尸体被抛在那已几小时
Even though it had been there for hours.
但没人碰过他
And near as we can determine, there were no eyewitnesses.
就现在情况看 没有目击证人
And you believe that?
你觉得有可能吗
I'd be surprised if anyone came forward.
如果有人说看见了 我还更惊奇了
Littleton robbed dozens of drug dealers.
利特尔顿抢了不计其数的毒贩
It's not a stretch to imagine that one of them finally caught up with him.
不难想象某个毒贩最终逮到机会将他杀死
Even if someone did see something,
即使有人看见些什么
I doubt that anyone would testify against drug dealers
我怀疑如果有人出来指证毒贩
In an open court for the likes of Malcolm Littleton.
比如指正杀害马尔科姆·利特尔顿的凶手
I guess somebody caught up with Malcolm before I could.
他也会在我发觉前被杀
Just heard the news on the radio.
我从电台里听来的消息
Gotta be good news for my prognosis though, right?
对我的预言来说可是个好消息
You've got some tight emotion for your back?
你怎么又闷闷不乐了
Oh, don't make fun.
别开玩笑了
It's nice out here, and I don't have to wear my sunglasses.
外边很舒服 而且还不用戴墨镜
I can just... I can just be.
我可以就这么待着
Hmm, boy, I envy your sense of contentment.
我真羡慕你这么容易满足
I, on the other hand, am filled with angst...
而我却总这么焦虑
Knowing that I made a complete imbecile out of myself
尤其是在我那个上司面前
In front of the man who owns the company that I work for.
我完全就像个弱智
By the way, I'm changing doctors.
还有 我换医生了
And I hate my father.
我讨厌我父亲
And how are you?
你怎么样
You know, you're really making a mountain out of a molehill here.
知道吗 你这是在小题大做
How do you know Burroughs even cares
如果你在午餐时间专注打坐
If you meditate during your lunch hour?
你怎么知道柏洛兹在意呢
I don't know. Maybe he doesn't.
我不知道 也许他不在意
I just worry that for the rest of time
我只是担心今后
He's gonna think of me as that odd fellow
他会认为我是在午餐时间
Who was dithering in his spot during lunch.
占他地盘哼哼哈哈的怪人
Are you expecting an urgent call?
你在等某个紧急电♥话♥吗
The Scanlon hotline?
又是斯坎隆热♥线♥吗
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Stupid sunglasses.
傻帽墨镜
They don't tell you what's gonna happen,
不到事情发生的最后关头
Only when it's almost here.
那副眼镜一点用处都没有
I don't get it.
我不明白
Both of the Littleton brothers are dead.
利特尔顿兄弟俩都死了
Why does Lee still have a number one
为什么李的额头上还会
Floating around his forehead?
浮动"1"这个数字
Well, you can only control what you can control.
你只能掌控力所能及的事情
At least I convinced him not to come in to work tomorrow.
至少我劝服他明天不要来上班
He's gonna take the day off.
明天他一整天都不会来上班
I don't know, maybe that'll make a difference.
我不知道 也许事情会有转机
Who knows? I guess we'll see.
谁知道呢 拭目以待吧
Well, speaking of tomorrow,
说到明天
What do you say we call it a day?
你怎么知道他一整天都不来
You Juan?
是胡安吗
What, you don't remember me?
你不记得我了吗
You arrested me twice for possession with intent.
我因为故意占有罪被你逮捕过次
I arrest a lot of people, Juan.
胡安 我逮捕过很多人
I got a message you wanted to talk to me. What's up?
你说有事要跟我说 什么事
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
The people I work for, they, they think
我的头头 他们认为我
I gave them up to the Littletons.
把他们的信息泄露给利特尔顿兄弟
I can't go home; I can't go anywhere.
我不能回家 哪也去不了
So I'm coming to you, maybe we can work a deal.
所以我来找你了 也许我们可以做笔交易
I'll give you information on my people.
我给你我同伙的信息
I'll even tell you what I know about the Littletons.
甚至可以告诉你我所知道的利特尔顿兄弟的事
As long as you can promise me protection.
只要你答应保护我
Sounds like we got a lot to talk about.
似乎我们还有很多话要谈
Why don't you get in?
上车
Just give me a second, Juan.
稍等片刻 胡安
I gotta make a call to one of my colleagues.
我得给同事打个电♥话♥
Yeah, detective Carver here.
我是卡弗警探
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表