剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
a day early, but it's hard
提前一天离开
to get sometng done on a Sunday.
但因为是周日可能不行
I love him.
我爱他
You need to know I love him.
你得相信我爱他
I know you broke his heart.
我只知道你伤了他的心
And that's really all I need to know.
这就足够了
Allison, marriage isn't just an act of love.
艾莉森 婚姻不只是爱的标榜
It's an act of will.
而是一种意志行为
And you can't even muster up the will
然而你并不能鼓起勇气
to make it to the ceremony,
走进婚姻的殿堂
then this is probably best for all of us.
也许这对大家都好
You want some?
想来点吗
'Cause there's about 79 more where it came from, huh?
还有另外79盘剩下呢
Come on.
别这样啦
Have a bite.
吃点东西吧
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Look, kiddo, you just got left at the altar.
小子 你刚刚离开婚姻的圣殿
You have the right of your life to-to stew about that.
你有权利去享受人生
Right now there's... there's good food,
眼前...有美味的食物
there's good drink,
可口的饮料
and it cost me an arm and a leg,
而且我还花了大价钱
so I say come on, let's try and enjoy it.
来吧 尽情享用吧
Uh, sir, I'm gonna pack up my stuff, so...
呃 先生 我们要收拾了 所以...
Pack up?
收拾?
I paid you to work for five hours.
我付了五小时的钱
You want your tip?
你不想要小费了
Of course, sir. Good.
当然想 先生 很好
Get over there and play sething.
去那边放点音乐
What do you want to hear?
想听什么
Uh, I don't want to hear anything.
我什么也不想听
So, my son is sad.
我儿子心情不好
Why don't you play something happy?
放点欢快的音乐吧
Any luck with the airline?
航♥空♥公♥司♥那还有票吗
Uh. None at all.
一张也没有了
I'm afraid we're all here for the duration.
恐怕我们都得待在这
Nobody goes anywhere until Monday afternoon.
周一下午前谁也走不了
Oh, boy, just the three of us.
就只有我们三个
Fantastic.
棒极了
I just want to tell those kids that I want something happy.
我得告诉他们我要听点令人高兴的歌♥
You went to see her, didn't you?
你去看她了 对吗
You just couldn't help yourself?
你就是控制不住自己
How is she?
她怎么样
Does it matter?
这有关系吗
Upset.
伤心
She told me she loves you.
她告诉我她爱你
This? Really?
这时候放这首歌♥ 不会吧
What? He's not gonna hear his wedding song today.
怎么了 他今天不会听到他的婚礼音乐了
We might as well hear ours.
我们还能听到我们的
Come on, Marjie.
来吧 玛乔
I'll let you lead, huh?
我让你带舞
No, I-I don't really think this is a very good idea. Aw...
不 我真不认为这是个好主意
If the's not gonna be a wedding,
如果不举♥行♥婚礼
I-I have to change my shoes.
我就去换鞋子
Well, I gave it the old college try.
好吧 我已经尽力了
She's hurting, Dad.
她在伤心 老爸
I think she's had all the pain she can handle for today.
我想她今天承受的打击太多了
It's sad.
这很糟糕
You two really did love each other.
你们两个确实很恩爱
Oh, I think we still do.
我们现在依旧
I love her anyway.
不管怎么样我爱她
Then what happened?
那怎么了
Well, the problem, I suppose, is the way I love her.
我想...问题出在我爱她的方式上
It's, uh, I don't know.
这 我说不清
It's more the big picture way, not...
这是漫漫长路
you know, the day-to-day way.
你知道 日复一日
And 27 years of marriage...
27年的婚姻
That's a lot of days.
是很长的时间
Sure is.
当然是
It's my own damn fault.
这是我自找的
Democratic presidential nominee Bill Clinton
被任命民♥主♥党总统的比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
promised that an announcement
承诺会有一个发布会
on his list of vice presidential candidates
确定内阁成员
would be coming within the week.
会在本周内完成
Campaign manager James Carville said that among....
竞选顾问詹姆斯·卡维尔说
"She drove off in her little blue car,
她开着她的蓝色小车离去
and no one's seen her since."
那以后就没人看到过她了
Space Q7...
Q7区
San Luis Obispo Airport.
圣路易斯奥比斯波机场
Hello. Is this the San Luis Obispo police?
喂 圣路易斯奥比斯波警局吗
I have some informion
我有些消息
about the missing girl Julie Pinsley,
关于失踪女孩朱莉·宾斯里的
some very specific information.
一些详细消息
Hello?
干吗
Who is it?
是谁
Hello?!
谁
You know what? You were right.
你知道吗 你是对的
We're not hurtling down a predetermined path
我们还没有到
towards a foregone conclusion.
山穷水尽的地步
That's the best part about being alive.
这是生命中最好的一部分
Okay.
好的
The police found that missing girl.
警♥察♥发现了失踪女孩
She was dead...
她死了
in the trunk of her own car.
在她自己的后车厢中
And that... and that changes things?
那...那改变了什么吗
Well, it does for me.
是的 对于我而言确实改变了
It means that everything that you were telling me yesterday,
昨天你告诉我的所有事
I should have listened.
我应该听的
Joe, I think you're the smartest man I've ever met in my life.
乔 你是我一生见过最聪明的人
Okay, wait a second. Wait a second.
好的 等等
What about our child?
我们的孩子怎么办
What about my cousin?
我的表兄怎么办
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我正想告诉你
I think after tonight,
我想过了今晚
we don't have to worry about that anymore.
我们不必再去担心这些了
Don't ask me how I know that...
不要问我怎么知道的
but I do.
但我确实知道
Okay, if you say so.
好的 如果你这么想的话
No, no, wait.
不 等等
Listen...
听着
I really don't want to leave here
没有在这举♥行♥婚礼前
without doing what we came here to do.
我不想离开这里
I know it's been
我知道
a crazy few days.
这几天很疯狂
I know everybody's heading home.
我知道每个人都赶着回去
I know tomorrow's a Monday.
我知道明天是星期一
I know that there's a thousand reasons to say no.
我知道有很多理由你可以说不
But please...
但是请
Joe Dubois...
乔·迪布瓦
is there any chance
有没有一点机会
that Ian convince you to marry me?
让我说服你娶我
I also take you Joe to be my lawfuy wedded husbandke you, Joe,
我愿意乔成为我的丈夫
for better or for worse,
不论祸福
for richer or for poorer, as long as we both shall live.
贵贱直至死亡
I, Joe, take you, Allison,
我 乔 愿意娶艾莉森
to be my lawfully wedded wife
成为我的妻子
Andrew Seward?
安德鲁·苏厄德
Uh, can I help you?
有什么事吗
...for better or for worse,
不论祸福
for richer or for poorer,
不论贵贱
as long as we both shall live.
直至死亡
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表