剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Again, thank you.
再次说声谢谢你
I'm really sorry, Miss Colletto.
我真的很抱歉 柯莱特老师
I shouldn't have given Miss Scarlet a piece of candy,
我不应该给猩红小姐吃糖的
And I should have told you what I did.
而且我应该告诉你我做了什么
Thanks for coming in and telling me that, Bridgette.
谢谢你过来告诉我这些 布里奇特
That must have been a hard thing to do.
这样做很不易
Can you keep a secret?
你能帮我守住一个秘密吗
See Mr. Nibbles back there?
看见后面的咬咬先生了吗
No one else knows this, but he's really Mr. Nibbles two.
没人知道他是第二个咬咬先生了
See, I took the first Mr. Nibbles home with me one weekend,
我把第一个咬咬先生带回家度周末
And I forgot to shut the door to the room where I was keeping him.
我忘记关它的笼子门
Turns out, my cat was able to knock the top off his cage.
结果 我的猫从笼子上面钻进去
Long story short, I spent most of my Sunday
简言之 我花费了大部分周末的时间
Driving from pet store to pet store
开着车一家家宠物店逛
Looking for a Mr. Nibbles look-alike.
找一只看上去像咬咬先生的狼蛛
These things happen, Bridgette.
事情已经发生了 布里奇特
You probably shouldn't have given miss scarlet a piece of candy,
你是不该给猩红小姐一块糖
But you can't even be sure That that's what made her die.
但你也不确定那就是导致它死亡的原因
Bridgette, what is it?
怎么了 布里奇特
Are you okay?
你还好吧
She's got her sweatshirt like that
她那样穿着运动衫
So the tarantula can't get into her mouth.
狼蛛就无法爬进她的嘴
You still sore?
伤口还痛吗
Yeah. No.
不痛了 才怪
You know what's weird?
知道哪里古怪吗
Why don't we talk about what isn't weird, huh?
为何我们不谈谈正常的事
That would be a much shorter conversation.
谈话内容会短得多
You know that man-- The one who owned the funeral home,
那个殡仪馆的所有者
The man who was killed?
被杀的那个男人
His daughter came into work today,
他女儿今天来办公室了
And she had the exact same cuts I have.
她和我有一模一样的伤痕
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, exactly the same-- The same place, same everything.
完全一样 一样的位置 什么都一样
Maybe she ran into the same zombie you did.
也许她也遇到了你碰到的那个僵尸
They were exactly the same.
那也太雷同了
That can't be a coincidence, can it?
不可能是个巧合 对吧
I don't know, Al.
我不知道 艾尔
And I'm happy to keep talking about it for as long as you like,
你想谈多久我都乐意继续这个话题
But keep in mind, you're cutting into your first sleep shift.
但要记住你该去第一次轮睡了
Remember, you got to be up to relieve me in three hours.
记着 三小时后你起来换我休息
Hey, if I even snore weird, you're gonna wake me up, right?
如果我发出古怪的鼾声 你也要叫醒我
You go to sleep.
你睡觉
I got it covered.
我守着
I'm not going to let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No!
不
Joe, if you can hear me, I'd really like to wake up now.
乔 如果能听见 最好马上叫醒我
Joe!
乔
Let us in!
让我们进去
Please! Dad's hurt.
求你了 爸爸受伤了
You have to let us in.
你必须让我们进去
Yeah. Can you hear me?
是的 能听到吗
You have to help us! You promised!
必须帮助我们 你答应过的
No, I can't!
不 我不能
Please. I'm out of bullets.
求你了 我没子弹了
For the love of god, let us in!
以上帝爱之名 让我们进去
No!
不
No. I have to protect myself.
不 我必须保护自己
If I let you in, you might kill me.
如果让你们进来 你们会杀了我的
I can't let myself die in a dream!
我不能让自己死在梦里
Let us in, please?
让我们进去 求你了
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, no, I don't want to die.
不 我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to die!
我不想死
I don't want to die. I don't to die.
我不想死 我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to... Die!
我不想...死
It's okay. You're awake.
没事了 你醒了
You're safe.
安全了
Hey, Al, it was just a dream, that's all it was.
艾尔 只是个梦罢了 仅此而已
Okay? Nothing scratched you, nothing bit you.
好吗 没人抓你也没人咬你
You're fine.
你没事的
I know, you're right.
我知道 你是对的
It's your turn.
轮到你睡了
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Careful. That's hot.
小心 那个很烫
You already know that, don't you?
你已经知道了 不是吗
Why are you pointing that thing at me?
为什么用那东西指着我
I'm not one of them.
我不是他们中的一员
We know exactly who you are, Barbara.
我们很清楚你是谁 芭芭拉
My name is not Barbara.
我不叫芭芭拉
It's Allison.
我叫艾莉森
Don't bother lying.
别费心思扯谎了
We already found your lab over that hill.
我们已经找到了你山上的实验室
We know all about the concoction
知道了所有关于调和剂的事
You cooked up in your tanks, Barbara.
是你制毒然后放在大罐里的 芭芭拉
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We know that everything that happened here
我们知道这里发生的一切
Last night was your fault.
昨晚是你的恶行
I've never seen these things before.
我之前从没见过这些东西
Look.
听着
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What lab, what concoction?
什么实验室 什么调和剂
You made all those people sick, Barbara.
你让那些人生病 芭芭拉
You poisoned them.
你给他们下毒
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
You know what?
知道吗
I'm glad I was the one who found you.
很高兴我们抓到了你
No, where am I going?!
不 带我去哪里
The pentagon wants us to keep a few of the specimens alive.
五角大楼命令我们留些活样本
Given their ravenous appetites,
满足他们贪婪的欲望吧
I was worried the creatures wouldn't make it all the way to Washington.
去华盛顿的路上 我怕这些活死人会死掉
I guess it's good. We found them a snack.
真不错 我们给他们找到个可口的点心
No!
不
Get that door.
进去
No. No, please!
不 不要 求你了
Let me out!
让我出去
Please. Let me out!
不要过来 让我出去
Hey, you never woke me.
你怎么没叫醒我
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
And?
然后呢
It was horrible.
太可怕了
I guess I survived it, though.
不过 我觉得我活下来了
Scanlon and Devalos were there.
斯坎隆和德弗洛斯在那里
Really?
真的吗
Any sign of the tin man or the scarecrow?
有铁皮人和稻草人吗
They kept calling me Barbara,
他们一直叫我芭芭拉
And they said I was responsible for all of it
他们说我应该负全责
And then they threw me in the back of this truck,
他们把我扔在卡车后面
And you were there and the girls.
你和女儿们都在里面
Wait a second, I thought you said that we were all dead.
等等 我以为你之前说我们都死了
You all ate me, all of you feasted on me.
你们都要吃我 你们一起吃了我
Well, y-you don't look any worse for wear.
好吧 你看上去好像还不错
Seriously, um, wasn't this exactly the kind of dream
认真地说 这不就是
That we were worried about?
我们担心的那种梦吗
I mean, if we did actually, you know,
我的意思是 如果我们真的
Eat you in this dream,
在梦中吃了你
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表