剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Al, I think it's time we get you to a doctor.
艾尔 我觉得该带你看医生了
I mean, if this is bad enough
如果情况很糟糕
That I have to come get you from work...
我必须亲自接你下班
Honey, I don't even know what I would say to the doctor at this point.
亲爱的 我甚至不知道该如何向医生开口
And that's not even the worst of it.
情况不算最糟
Just get me in the elevator.
把我带进电梯里
Get me outside into the darkness.
把我带入黑暗中
And then I'll tell you everything.
然后我告诉你事情的原委
The days that a person has left to live?
一个人剩余的生命时日
That's a pretty dramatic statement.
这种说法太戏剧性了
Yeah, but I'm telling you, I think I'm right.
对 但老实说 我认为自己是对的
I mean, at first when I put these sunglasses on,
当我戴上这副太阳眼镜
And I looked at people, I could see these
我看别人的时候就可以看见
Five-digit numbers floating around on their foreheads.
五位数的数字浮现在他们额头上
Devalos, Scanlon. Later when we were at the morgue,
德弗洛斯 斯坎隆 之后当我们在停尸间时
All the corpses-- they all had zeros.
所有尸体上的数字都是零
I know it sounds crazy,
这个想法听起来很疯狂
But I can't make sense of it, but there it is.
我无法做出解释 但事实就是如此
You telling me that if you look at me through those glasses,
你是说如果你透过这副眼镜看我
You can tell me how long I have left to live?
你能看到我余下的天数
Don't ask me to do that.
别让我这么做
Well, aren't you the person who's saying my dead father's
你不是说我去世的父亲
Raising all these questions about my health?
提出了些有关我健康的问题
Yeah, but... But what?
对 但是 但是什么
Yeah, but I don't want to know that.
我可不想知道
I mean... not like that.
不是你想的那样
If you think about it for a second,
如果你再考虑一下
You don't either.
你会理解我的
Do you know who we are?
知道我们是谁吗
Do you know why you're here?
知道你为什么在这儿吗
Good.
很好
So you know how important it is for you
这么说你知道你的回答
To answer the questions that we're about to ask you.
对我们至关重要
Juan Espinal.
胡安·埃斯皮纳
You deal smack for Hector Becerra.
你为赫克托·贝塞拉做事
In fact, you're his top-earning corner boy, am I right?
你是他手下薪酬最高的街头混混 对吧
Yeah, that's right.
没错 你说得对
So now that we all know each other, Juan,
既然我们都互相认识 胡安
I want you to tell me and my brother here
我命令你告诉我和我兄弟
All about Hector's stash houses.
有关赫克托的军♥火♥库的一切消息
The ones on the east side.
在东边的那些
Come on, man, you know I can't do that.
拜托 伙计 你明知道我不能那么做
Juan...
胡安
Juan.
胡安
I thought you said you knew who we were.
你刚才说你知道我们是谁
Look, I-I know you guys is for real,
我知道你们是认真的
But if I tell you about them stash houses,
但如果我向你们泄露了军♥火♥库的消息
My own people will kill me.
我会被自己人杀死
Ain't nobody got to know it was you.
没有人会知道泄密的是你
Come on, look, my brother randy, he don't talk much.
瞧 我兄弟蓝迪 他话不多
And I ain't gonna tell nobody.
我会守口如瓶
Juan...
胡安
Come on now.
快说吧
You know you gonna tell us everything we want to know, right?
你会说出来我们想知道的一切的 对吧
Right?
没错吧
Come here.
过来这里
Okay, Juan, we're gonna see just how long you can hold out.
好的 胡安 我们倒要看看你能耗多久
Unfortunately, what you saw in your dream actually makes a lot of sense.
不幸的是 你梦中的所见确有其事
A couple of Hector Becerra's stash houses were robbed last week.
赫克托·贝塞拉的几个军♥火♥库上周被劫了
Not to mention the coroner pointed out
验尸官指出
A fresh wound on Juan Espinal's right bicep.
胡安·埃斯皮纳的右二头肌上有一处新伤口
It certainly could have been inflicted by a sander.
确实可能由磨沙机造成
Well, I don't understand.
我不懂
I read the littletons' file.
我读了利特尔顿兄弟的文件
I thought they operated by some kind of code where they'd kidnap someone,
他们在绑♥架♥别人的地方设了密♥码♥
And if that person gave them good information, they'd let them go.
如果那人说出可靠的情报 就会放他走
If Juan Espinal talked
如果胡安·埃斯皮纳说出来了
If he told them the location of the stash houses,
如果他坦白招出军♥火♥库的所在地
Why would they kill him?
他们为何要杀他
Maybe the Littletons are playing by a new set of rules.
也许利特尔顿兄弟在耍新花招
No witnesses.
都还没证据
In any case, I'm going to go canvas
无论如何 我准备去画室
The city for abandoned barbershops.
那座城市有废弃的理发店
If that's where the brothers tortured and killed Juan Espinal,
如果兄弟俩在那儿折磨并杀害胡安·埃斯皮纳
Maybe I can find some evidence to tie them to the crime.
也许我能找到给他们定罪的证据
Keep us posted. Ok
与我们保持联络 好的
You know, yesterday, you wouldn't even put those things on.
昨天 你根本不会考虑那些事
Now it's like they're glued to you.
现在它们却缠着你
Yeah. yeah, it looks that way.
对 就是那样
Well, it's a little elevated,
有点升高
But blood pressure varies day to day.
但血压每天变化
I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about.
没什么可提高警惕的
I'm okay?
我没事吧
Hey, based on my family history,
根据我们的家族病史
Is there anything that I should be doing to avoid heart trouble?
我是否有可能不得心脏疾病
It's a lot about life choices, Joe.
这取决与生活方式的选择 乔
I mean, the good news is no smoke,
好的一面是 根据你的信息 你不抽烟
You're ideal weight, married, employed on paper.
你的体重正常 已婚 有工作
Say you're doing great.
你干得很棒
Do you have any undue stress in your life?
你的生活被过度压力困扰吗
You mentioned your wife had been ill.
你提到你的妻子病了
Yeah, but she's doing great now.
对 但她现在很好
Um, I mean, I just started a new job.
我找到了份新工作
I guess that probably added some stress.
我想这也许给我施加了压力
Well, I mean, there is another thing
好吧 还有一件事
That can make a major difference in stress and blood pressure levels.
会大大减轻压力和血压
Particularly for people with stressful jobs.
尤其对于有工作压力的人
You ever tried meditation?
你试过打坐吗
What do you mean, like chanting?
怎么做 像念经那样吗
No, not necessarily, anyway.
不是 不过也差不多
You set aside some chunks of time during the day.
白天腾出一些时间
Focus on your breathing, clear your mind.
屏除杂念 专注于呼吸
Just try to stay totally present in the moment.
只要在那一刻完全集中精力
I know what you're thinking. I was right there with you.
我知道你在想什么 我以前也这样
Believe me, I'm no hippie, but I gave it a shot.
相信我 我是正常人 我试了一下
It really helps.
很有帮助
Hello.
你好
Allison, it's Manuel.
艾莉森 我是曼纽尔
I'm going to give you an address.
给你一个地址
I need you to come right over here.
我需要你马上过来
Mr. District Attorney, what's going on?
检察官先生 怎么了
Lee found that barbershop you saw in your dream.
李发现你梦中的理发店了
He crossed paths with one of the Littleton brothers.
他碰到利特尔顿兄弟中的一个
Lee shot him.
李朝他开了枪
Allison, thanks for coming.
艾莉森 谢谢你过来了
I came as quick as I could.
我以最快速度赶来的
Have you seen Lee yet?
你见到李了吗
No, where is he?
没 他在哪
He's out back, I think,
我想在后面
Filing a statement with internal affairs.
填写内部事件报告
I don't understand. What was Littleton doing here?
我不懂 利特尔顿在这干什么
Why were shots even fired?
为何会搞到要开火
Apparently, Lee pulled up to take a look around
李开车在这附近巡视
Just as Littleton here was in the process of leaving.
刚好碰到利特尔顿要离开
Lee got out of his car, identified himself
李下车 表明身份
And Randy went for his gun.
蓝迪掏出枪来
We've already found weapons, drugs.
我们在这发现了武器和毒品
Apparently they were using this place as a kind of base of operations.
显然这里是他们犯罪活动的基地
Is Lee all right? Not a mark on him.
李还好吗 毫发未伤
Any signs of the other Littleton brother?
另一个利特尔顿呢
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表