剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
She kept looking at me like I was abandoning her.
她用一种"我抛弃她了"的眼神看着我
I know it's tough,
我知道这很难
But it's good practice for next week, when you go back to work.
但下周你开始上班之后就不会那么难受了
Okay, and I don't want to think about that tonight.
好吧 今晚我不想烦恼那事
A drink for madam?
夫人喝点什么
Yeah. She will have a Martini with...
是 她要一杯马蒂尼加...
No, no, no. Breastfeeding, breastfeeding, breastfeeding.
不 不 不 母乳 母乳 母乳
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
We will have a bottle of your finest water.
我们要一瓶你这最高级的水
Thank you.
谢谢你
So how'd she check out?
她的背景怎么样
Sorry. Who? The babysitter.
你在说谁 保姆
You were gonna run her license.
你说过要用她的驾照查她资料的
Lynn, she's 17. She's, uh, clean as a whistle.
林恩 她十七岁 没有前科 洁白如玉
What are you doing? I'm texting her.
你在干什么 我在给她发短消息
Baby's not used to getting milk from a bottle from a stranger.
宝宝还没习惯陌生人给她用瓶子喂奶
I just need to make sure everything's going okay.
我只是想做到万无一失
And would we like to hear the specials for tonight?
两位客人要听听今晚的特色菜吗
Not me. I can't really eat anything.
我就算了 我真的吃不了
What? Well, I've got to get this baby weight off.
什么 我要把这全身的产后赘肉割掉
Nothing fits me.
衣服都不合身了
I hate the way I look.
我讨厌现在的自己
You look fantastic, and you have to eat something.
你看起来非常棒 你必须要吃点东西
Could you give us a few minutes?
你可以让我们再考虑一下吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She hasn't texted back.
她还没给我回短♥信♥
You just texted her.
你刚刚才发过去
You just texted her.
你真的才按了发送
Besides, maybe she's taking care of the baby.
况且 或许她在忙着照顾宝宝
She can't text you if she's taking care of the baby.
如果她在照顾宝宝 她就不能回你
And I also know that the whole idea of tonight
还有 今晚约会的主要目的
Is for the two of us to have a good time,
是我们两个要玩得愉快
To get your mind off the baby and relax.
让你暂时把精力从宝宝那移开 放松放松
All right?
好吗
What's going on? Are you all right?
怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah, I think I had my phone on, uh, vibrate.
我的手♥机♥开着 在震动状态
Scanlon here.
我是斯坎隆
Well, I'm just kind of in the middle of something.
我在办私事
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You got it.
知道了
I know that look.
我知道那个表情
The Carlo case... There's, uh, been a breakthrough.
卡洛的案子 有突破了
I'll see you at home?
家里见咯
Yeah, I'll see you at home.
家里见
Obviously, the most important thing
很明显 最重要的是
Is that Bryce is home safely.
布鲁斯在家很安全
We'll let you know more as it develops,
案件有进展 我们会通知的
But that's all for now. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢
It's okay. You did the right thing.
很好 你做的对
You know you did the right thing.
你知道你做的对
Okay, mission accomplished.
任务完成
As far as the Carlos are concerned,
卡洛一家认为
Allison led Lee to their son.
艾莉森引导李找到了他们的儿子
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
I don't understand.
我不明白
What was Bryce doing in that strange house all alone?
为何布莱斯独自在那陌生的房♥子里
We don't know yet.
我们也还不知道
Yeah, the house is owned by a woman named Maribella Gomez.
房♥子属于一个叫米拉贝拉·戈麦斯的女人
She freely admits that she's friends
她坦然承认和
With the housekeeper, Elizabeth Torres,
女佣伊丽莎白·托雷斯是朋友
But has no idea what's going on.
但不知道发生了什么
She wasn't home when Elizabeth came by to stash the baby.
伊丽莎白去藏宝宝时她不在家
Has no idea why she would have broken into her house,
不知道她为何要闯入她家
No idea where she is now.
也不知她现在在哪
Listen, Allison, if you're up to it,
艾莉森 如果你愿意
The Carlos would like to thank you personally.
卡洛一家想私下谢你
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
But if I can't hold him, protect him...
但如果我不能保护那孩子
Maybe some other time.
以后再说吧
Allison...
艾莉森
Oh, geez.
老天
It's Bryce's.
这是布莱斯的
I guess somehow we missed it.
我猜是我们落下的
Come on. Give it to me.
算了 给我
Come on, I got to get rid of it.
我把它扔了
And Allison, I'm not trying to be mean,
艾莉森 我不想太刻薄
But that blanket is- it's evidence
但毯子是证物
That Bryce was here, that he was in our house, so...
布莱斯曾在我们的房♥子里 在这里
come on, I gotta have it.
算了 给我
I gotta burn it or something.
烧了它怎样
It's okay. I'll do it.
没事 我会处理的
I will, I'll do it. In the morning.
我明早会处理的
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
I am so thrilled that you stopped by.
见到你太高兴了
I was so worried I wouldn't get a chance to thank you.
我还担心没机会感谢你
I know I must have seemed a little crazy yesterday,
昨天我一定看起来有些不正常
Talking about how much I trusted Elizabeth,
尽管伊丽莎白抱走了我们孩子
Even though she took my baby.
但我还在说我是多么信任她
It's just, sometimes things are so awful,
只是有时事情很糟
It's like your brain can't take them in.
我不能接受现实
No, I completely understand.
我完全理解
I can't imagine what I would do
我不能想象如果有一天醒来
If I woke up and one of my babies was gone.
孩子不见了我会怎么做
Well, speaking of which, where's Bryce?
说到这 布莱斯呢
I'd really love to see him.
我很想看看他
I kind of miss that little guy.
有点想小家伙了
Well, actually, you just missed him.
其实他刚走
My husband Scott took him over to
我丈夫斯科特带他去
His grandparents for a little while.
爷爷奶奶家待一会
Oh, well, that's nice.
那很好啊
Maybe I could just hang out till they get back.
也许我能待一会等他们回来
Well, that's probably Scott now.
可能是斯科特打来的
Let me just see when he plans on heading back.
我问问他打算何时回来
Are you the lady who brought my brother back?
你是把我弟弟送回来的人吗
I wish you hadn't done that.
我希望你没把他送回来
He's not safe here.
他在这不安全
I'm afraid Scott and Bryce will be gone all... day.
抱歉 斯科特和布莱斯一天都在那边
It caught my eye.
我被这照片吸引了
That's Lucy.
这是露西
She would've been six.
现在她应该六岁了
She fell ill last year
去年她病了
And, uh, died very suddenly.
死的很突然
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Be a year at Christmas.
到圣诞节就是一年了
I don't know if you heard me, Scott and Bryce...
你听到我说斯科特和布莱斯
Uh, they'll be gone all day.
他们今天不回来了
Well, give Bryce a- a hug for me.
替我抱抱布莱斯
And thank you for the tea.
谢谢你的茶
No, thank you. Thank you for everything.
应该我谢你 谢谢你为我们所做的一切
Um, actually, Mrs. Lovett,
洛维特女士
I wasn't calling about Bridgette.
其实我不是打电♥话♥说布里奇特的事
Um, I was calling about our six-year-old.
我是想说我六岁女儿的事
Um, I was wondering if if, uh,
我想是否
She could get music lessons, too, you know?
她也能上音乐课
Maybe, uh, we could- we could do them, uh,
也许可以
Back-to-back or...?
插班或者
You don't have any openings?
你们没有名额了
Oh, wow, that's too bad.
真不巧
Could we, uh- could we maybe get on a wait list or...?
我们能排在等位名单上吗
She can have mine!
她可以上我的课
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表