剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Okay?
好吗
So...
那么
Usually I can keep it under control with medication.
通常我能在药物的作用下控制住自己
Uh, the problem is,
问题是
The pills I take, they-they slow me down,
吃药能让我镇定
they dull my thinking.
但也会让我变得迟钝
And normally, that wouldn't be a problem--
正常来说 这并不会有什么影响
You know, I'm pretty smart, even on medication...
因为我相当聪明 就算用药还是很聪明
But this-this light fuel thing just...
但是这次的轻质燃油...
I knew that the only chance that I had of cracking it
我知道只有在自己不吃药的情况下
was if I took myself off the meds.
才能成功地将其分解出来
So I did.
所以我就这么做了
Not withstanding my candor with him this morning,
尽管早上我与他开诚布公
the DOD is unaware of the chronic nature of Keith's condition.
国防部对基思药物的副作用还是一无所知
Believe me... They'd never continue to give him
相信我...要是他们知道这些
the necessary security clearances if they were.
就会取消他参加机密研究的资格
I need someone--
我需要有人来...
We...
我们
Need someone to help us.
需要人来帮忙
To help Keith...
帮助基思...
...put this over.
完成这个项目
It would mean a great deal to me.
这对我意义重大
It would mean a great deal to the company.
对公♥司♥意义重大
As a matter of fact, I would like to draw up
事实上 我下午就会
a new contract for you this afternoon,
草拟一份新的合同给你
one that's more commensurate with your new level of...
合同条款与你现在的职责...
Responsibility.
相符
So, what do you say, Joe?
你觉得怎么样 乔
Whatcha gonna buy me?
你准备给我买♥♥什么呀
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
Come on, honey, it's a raise!
别这样啦亲爱的 你加薪啦
It's a promotion.
你升职了
It's supposed to make you happy.
你应该高兴才对啊
Hey, I'm happy about the money.
工资多了我很开心
I just don't like the idea
我只是不喜欢
of being paid to be this... this guy's chaperone.
给那个蠢蛋当助手
Which is what I am.
我才干远不止这些
Oh, come on, there's more to it than that.
你得多想点
Don't worry, okay? I'm not gonna turn down the money.
别担心好吗 我不会跟钱过不去的
I can't; not with a new mouth to feed around here.
也不能 因为又多了一张嘴等我养呢
Oh, you should have seen her today--
你应该看看她今天的表现
Working with the police, spending time with people,
和警♥察♥们一起工作 和大家共度时光
having lunch with everybody.
和所有人共进午餐
I mean, I actually sort
我是说 我看着她
of see her come out of herself a little bit.
渐渐地从自己的世界里走出来
Oh, well, that's nice, Allison.
感觉真的很好 艾莉森
Ah, please don't rain on my bad news about me
请不要把我工作的坏消息
getting a job with the good news
和那个女孩的好消息
about this girl that I... Barely know.
相提并论...你肯定想这么说
That's, uh, that's impressive.
真佩服你
It's like listening to myself on tape.
你真是我肚子里的蛔虫
Well, you didn't say anything.
可你什么也没说
You know there's a limit to
你知道你能为这个孩子做的
what you can do for this girl, right?
是有限的
And I'm worried that you're gonna be
你很快就会被她的改变
bumping up against her really soon.
感到震惊的
You know, she's getting healthier, Joe.
乔 她现在比以前健康多了
She is changing.
她在改变
I can see it.
我能看到她的改变
Well, you've had her for a few days,
你跟这个孩子才相处几天
and the world's had her for 18 years.
可她在自己的世界里生活了18年啊
Problems like hers don't just go away overnight.
她的问题不可能一夜解决的
And at the end of the day, it's not your job to fix them.
结案之后 你就没有义务去改变她了
You're rushing. Don't rush.
你很着急啊 别急
I'm rushing 'cause my shift is over, Mr. Thigpen.
我着急因为我该换班了提格潘先生
Your shift is over, too.
你也该换班了
You're the only man I know
你是我认识的人中唯一一个
spends all day taking people's blood,
成天献血的
soon as you're off work, anytime you're able,
像是你不用工作一样 任何时间都有空
can't wait to give it.
迫不及待的要献血
I'd think you'd get enough of this 9:00 to 5:00 every day.
我觉得你都可以来这朝九晚五的工作了
That's the difference between you and I.
这就是你我的不同了
I love blood.
我爱血液
Oh, it's just so remarkable.
它是如此的超凡脱俗
Things it can do.
它有好多用处啊
Think about it.
想象一下
You put that needle in my arm
你把针头扎进我的胳膊
and that little bag down there fills up with my blood,
小袋子一点点被我的血液填满
with a part of me,
血是我身体的一部分
who knows where it's gonna go.
谁知道它流向哪里了呢
Could be anywhere.
血液流向哪
I could be anywhere.
就等于我能到哪
Extraordinary, really,
真的很神奇
All the times I've donated.
我一直献血
You know, there are dozens of people out there
你知道吗 有几十个人身体里
walking around with my blood,
流淌着我的血在生活着
with the essence of me inside them?
他们的体内流淌着我的血
And I have records on all of them.
每个人我都有记录
They know nothing about me.
他们却不知道我的存在
But I make it my business
我尽我所能的去了解
to know everything I can about them.
他们每一个人
Where they're living.
他们在哪生活
How the life...
用我血液延续的生命...
I've made it possible for them to continue is going.
过着怎样的生活
For them, it's a completely anonymous transaction.
对他们来说 血液只不过是匿名捐献的
But for me...
但对于我...
It's so intimate.
血液是我身体的一部分
I wonder if they ever think about where it came from.
我怀疑他们根本就没想过血液的来源
No!
不
Hey, hey, you all right?
嘿 嘿 你还好吗
I've been waiting for you to wake up.
我一直等你醒来
Hey, listen, listen, I think I figured it out.
听着 我想我知道为什么了
I think I know why you dream the way that you do.
我明白你为什么会做那种梦了
Jennifer?
詹妮弗?
I had a dream, too.
我也做了个梦
He did it.
是他干的
Allison, he killed that family,
艾莉森 是他杀了那家人
The one that I saw in the park.
我在公园见到的那个人
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Okay. Okay.
好啦好啦
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's all gonna be over soon.
很快就会结束的
No, it's not!
不 不会
He's never gonna stop what he's doing!
他不会停手的
He is.
会结束的
I know his name.
我知道他的名字了
I think I know how he became a part of you.
我知道他为什么会和你心灵相通了
And after tonight, I don't think
过了今晚 我想你不会再
you're ever gonna be dreaming through his eyes again.
梦到通过他的眼睛看事物了
Okay. It's okay, it's okay.
好啦 没事了没事了
I was right?
我说对了?
They're dead, aren't they?
他们死了是吗
The police just got there.
警♥察♥刚到那
He killed them last night.
他是在昨晚杀了他们一家
Posed them in their backyard.
把他们定型在后院
It's all almost over, Jennifer.
就快结束了詹妮弗
We got his name, we've got his face--
我们知道了他的名字 知道了他的长相
We're gonna catch him.
我们就快抓到他了
It's just a matter of time at this point.
现在只是时间的问题了
Jennifer?
詹妮弗?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表