剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Your Mom is actually here... right now.
现在 你妈妈实际上是在这里的
She's watching all of us.
她在看着我们
She's watching you.
她在看着你
She's proud of you.
她为你感到自豪
Don't ask me how, but I know.
不要问我怎么知道的 我就是知道
What?
怎么了
You look like you want to say something.
你是想说些说什么吗
Where does Mom keep the pens?
妈妈把笔都放哪里了
Right in the drawer.
在抽屉里面啊
Thanks!
谢啦
Six Months Later
六个月之后
So, we're all dying to hear.
我们都很想知道
What's the temperature like in New Hampshire?
新罕布♥什♥尔州的温度是多少
31 degrees.
三十一度
And it's homecoming weekend.
是返校节周末
What's that?
那是什么
It's nothing.
什么都不是
It doesn't matter.
已经不重要了
I'm not going to Dartmouth.
我不会去达特茅斯了
I'm going to Mesa.
我要去米沙大学
And Mesa doesn't have homecoming,
米沙是没有返校节的
so just forget about it.
所以呢 你们就把返校节忘了吧
Hey, Bridge, Marie, go to your room.
布里奇 玛丽 回你们的房♥间去
Get your stuff together.
把你们的东西都收拾好
're leaving in five minutes.
我们五分钟后出发
Hey, Bridge, did you have Daddy sign that permission slip?
布里奇 你的许可单给爸爸签字了吗
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道这事的
What difference does it make how I know about it?
有什么关系么
If you don't hand that slip in today,
如果你今天不能交许可单的话
you're not going on that trip.
你就不能去实地考察旅行
That's not fair.
这不公平
Just get the slip, Bridge.
去拿许可单吧 布里奇
So how's your mom?
你妈妈过的怎么样
She's fine.
她很好
She misses you.
她很想念你
She here?
她在这里吗
Now?
现在
No. When I woke up this morning,
没有 我今早醒来的时候
she gave me a whole list of crimes and criminals
她给了我一份需要报告给地方检察官的
to tell the D.A. About.
关于罪行和罪犯的完整名单
She made me promise to get on Bridge about that permission slip,
她让我向她保证 让布里奇签许可单
and I'm supposed to tell you that Marie's still having bad dreams,
还要我告诉你玛丽还是会做噩梦
and that maybe she should sleep in your bed tonight.
她今晚或许该和你睡在一起
You know, I would've figured that out eventually--
你知道 我最终会弄清楚
about Marie--
关于玛丽做恶梦的事
and Bridge, I know it's mean,
还有布里奇 我知道这样做有些不光彩
but maybe she should have missed the field trip.
或许我们不应该让她去实地考察旅行
And maybe next time she'd know to get the slip signed.
这样下次她就知道该先签个许可单了
I'm just saying, if you went to Dartmouth...
我只是说 如果你去了达特茅斯的话
You know what? You're right, Dad.
你知道吗 你是对的 爸爸
And what about that man that Mom told me about
那么妈妈告诉我的那个
that's gonna stuff a nine-year old boy
后天要把一个九岁的男孩
into the trunk of his car
塞进汽车后备箱的男人
the day after tomorrow?
是不是就不管了呢
Am I not supposed
我是不是不该
to tell the DA about that, too?
把这些事情告诉地方检察官呢
Am I maybe just supposed to let that happen?
我是否应该袖手旁观呢
I don't know, Ariel.
我不知道 艾丽尔
I'm just worried about you.
我只是在担心你
I know that from where your Mom is,
我知道站在你妈妈的角度
she sees all kinds of things,
她能看到所有的事情...
that she knows all kinds of things.
知道所有的事情
And maybe, maybe she does know what's best.
也许 也许她知道怎么样是最好的
But still, I'm worried about you.
但我还是...担心你
Dad, are we going or not?!
爸爸 我们还走不走啊
Her name's Amanda Tillman.
她叫阿曼达·蒂尔曼
A maid at the Robin's Nest Motel found her this morning.
今天早上罗宾斯旅馆的服务生发现她死了
I'm sorry.
对不起
My mom came to visit me this morning,
妈妈今天早上来找我了
but she didn't say anything about this.
可她没提这件事啊
Oh, well, your mom and you have spoiled me.
可能我过于依赖你和你妈妈了
I guess I can't expect every case
我也许不该每个案件
to be handed to me on a silver platter.
都依赖你们不劳而获
Ariel...
艾丽尔
you know that day that you came in here
你知道那天你来这
and you told me about Clarence Denton?
告诉我关于克拉伦斯·登顿
The man who was holding the girl--
那个非法禁锢女孩的男人
the one who killed the woman my mother met
我妈妈死后不久遇到的那个女人
shortly after she died?
也是被他干掉了
The man, as it turned out, who killed all those women, yes.
后来查出就是那个男人杀了那些女性
Ever since that day,
从那天开始
I've felt a little guilty.
我就开始感觉愧疚
Having your mom work here all those years
你妈妈能在在工作这么多年
was an incredible gift.
对我来说已经是一种恩赐了
And having her continue to help us even after her passing,
她去世之后还继续帮我们
it... it seems almost too good to be true.
这感觉简直好的不真实
And sometimes I worry that it's all happening at your expense.
但我担心的是这一切都是以牺牲你为代价
I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be.
我自愿的
So, lunch.
该吃午饭了
Ah, time for this diabetic to give himself a shot of insulin.
糖尿病人该给自己注射胰岛素了
All right, then.
好吧 那么
Do you mind if I use my mom's old desk
你介意我用我妈妈以前的办公桌
to get some schoolwork done?
做一下学校作业吗
Not at all. Be my guest.
不客气 自便
Thank you.
谢谢
It's quite a turnout.
来了好多人啊
Allison, I was hoping you'd be stopping by.
艾莉森 我正在希望你路过
Insulin overdose.
胰岛素药量过大
Never saw that coming.
我从来没看过这一幕
I've been with her every second these past few days,
这些天我一直看着她
watching her cry,
看着她哭泣
not being able to hold her, not being able to tell her
却无法拥抱她 无法告诉她
that everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
How did you deal with that?
你是怎么做的
For me, it's a little different.
对我来说 有点不一样
I can talk to Ariel, which means I can talk to Joe.
我能跟艾丽尔说话 所以我能和乔联♥系♥
Well, you know, that's why
你知道的
she's working at your office.
所以她能在你办公室工作
You should know, though,
可你应该知道
that my successor's already been appointed.
来接替我工作的人已经选好了
Her name is Kelly Shuler.
她叫凯利·舒勒
But to be honest with you, I have no idea
但说实话 我不知道
if she'll be open to working with you and Ariel.
她会不会跟你和艾丽尔工作
Don't you worry about that.
你不用担心
Let me worry about that.
我来想办法就好了
Listen... I know that you can't talk to Lily.
听我说 我知道你没办法和莉莉说话
So if there's any last words,
如果你有什么遗言
anything at all you want to say, please,
任何你想说的 请告诉我
Ariel and I are happy to help.
我和艾丽尔非常乐意帮这个忙
No.
不
Thank you.
谢谢你
She knows how I feel.
她知道我的感受
When I was alive,
我活着的时候
I made it a point of telling her every single day.
每天都着重跟她说
Now she just needs to get on with her life.
她只要好好的过她的生活
I owe her that.
这是我欠她的
Hey, I'm turning in.
我进来了
You all right?
你还好吧
Just studying for a midterm.
正在准备期中考试呢
Um, all right.
好
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表