剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Don't make fun. Don't be little.
别开玩笑 乐观一点
No.
不
No might not be important to you,
也许对你不重要
But it's important to me.
但对我很重要
You're the one who got me through
你陪我挺过
Those first few weeks you smart-ass.
艰难的头几个礼拜
You're the one who would come up to me and say,
你是那个会鼓励我 对我说
"Get your ass out of bed."
"快好起来 傻瓜"的人
Okay.
是啊
So...
那么
Return the favor.
该换你说了
Get your ass out of bed.
快好起来 傻瓜
Well, I guess you just don't know how to say it, right? Do you?
我猜你不知道用什么语气说这句话 对吧
Rosemary what the hell is going on?
罗斯玛丽 究竟发生了什么
Why are you still here?
你怎么还躺在医院
Yesterday afternoon,
昨天下午
My doctor told me I'm stage four.
医生告诉我说 我的病已到了晚期
Can't operate again.
无法再手术
It's too big.
肿瘤已经太大了
It's too impacted.
压♥迫♥太严重了
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
That's what he told me.
他就是这么对我说的
Do you know what I did?
想知道我如何应对的吗
I didn't call my family.
我没有打电♥话♥给我的家人
I didn't call my minister.
也没有打给上司
The first person I called was you.
而是先打给了你
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
You.
打给你的
And here you are.
现在你就在我面前
Here I am.
我在这了
So how you sleeping?
你觉睡得好吗
You're walking.
你活动自如
You've got hair to comb.
你长好了头发
I'm thinking you're dreaming again.
我想你又能重新做梦了
So dream a dream for me.
那么为我做个好梦吧
Dream me something I can tell my husband, my kids.
梦到能让我告诉我丈夫和孩子的喜讯
Would you do that?
可以吗
A happy dream? A hopeful dream?
一个美梦 充满希望的美梦
I'll try.
我尽力
I swear to god, I will try.
我发誓 我尽力而为
But it kind of does what it wants to do.
但有时候得顺其自然
That's okay.
好吧
If you come up empty,
即使你没做梦
Feel free to come back tomorrow and lie to me.
明天也尽管过来 对我说谎也没事
I'll be right there.
我在这等你
Excuse me? uh...
打扰了
It's doctor...
你是
Dr. Statler?
史塔勒医生吗
Yeah. I'm sorry. Have we met?
是的 抱歉 我们见过面吗
Uh, kind of.
算是吧
My name's allison dubois.
我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦
I was a patient here.
我曾经是这里的病人
Uh I was in a coma for about three months.
我昏迷了大约三个月
And I, I had a bad reaction to a drug one night.
有一晚 我对药物过敏
I guess clinically I was dead for a few minutes.
有几分钟时间 我已临床死亡
Yeah, I-I remember.
对 我想起来了
I think I gave you an EPI shot.
我给你进行了表阿霉素
Well any other doctor would have done the same thing.
换做是其他医生也会这样做
Well, I'm not so sure.
难说吧
And anyway it wasn't any other doctor.
不管怎样 不是别的医生
It was you.
而是你救了我
I promise you , uuh?
我向你保证
I only get less impressive the more you look at me.
你越盯着我看 我对你的印象越是模糊
Look I know you're a very busy man.
我知道你很忙
If there's anything ever, that you need--
如果你有任何需要
Not that I know what that would be...
不是我所能预见的
You wouldn't have a nickel would you?
你有没有五分钱硬币
Yes.
有
Here you go.
给你
We'll call it even, huh?
我们算是扯平了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Job interviews.
工作面试
I... I get pretty nervous.
我紧张极了
Would-would you give me that?
递给我一下行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I just-- I just dried them off and look at them.
我的手才刚擦干 看看它们
They're already soaking wet with sweat.
又开始冒汗了
You know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗
You should get a bottle of water.
你应该拿一瓶水
And just keep your hands wrapped around it
握在手里
Till before you go in the interview.
直到你进去面试
And that way your hand will be, uh, cool Instead of clammy.
这样你的手就能保持干爽
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
I speak from experience.
我有经验
Yeah I'm uh will... Willem Wittmar.
我叫威琏·维特玛
Joe dubois.
乔·迪布瓦
That-- you're right.
你说得对
That hand is cool.
你的手很干爽
Willem, huh?
威琏 对吗
Like, uh, like the actor?
跟那个演员同名吗
Yeah.
是的
I uh really should change it to "William."
我真应该把名字改成"威廉"
Cause uh nobody ever gets it right.
因为总有人写错
Here you go, Willem.
给你 威琏
I think you could probably use that.
也许会有用
Hey, dad.
老爸
Hi, kiddo.
乖女儿
Hey, do you know anybody in Hollywood?
你认识好莱坞的人吗
Hollywood? Like in the entertainment business?
好莱坞 你是说娱乐圈吗
No. Why?
不认识啊 怎么了
I have this really cool idea for that tv show
我对那个节目有个很酷的主意
The Real Life Diaries.
《现实生活日记》
And I was thinking
我在想
If I wrote it down maybe you could send it to them
如果我把它写下来 也许你能寄给他们
Or write to them or e-mail to them or something.
给他们写信或发邮件
It's about this new character a guy named Willem.
故事关于一个叫威琏的人
Willem?
威琏
What's so funny?
什么事那么有趣
Bridgette. She's, uh, she wrote some ideas
布里奇特 她写了几个点子
For this TV show she likes.
给她喜欢的电视节目
Well, why's that?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
She-she wants me to send it to the producers.
她想要我寄给制片人
Ooh I like it. Shows initiative.
我喜欢 有原创性
Yeah.
是的
She's created all these characters.
她创造了所有角色
She's got this guy named Willem
有个叫威琏的男人
Who, he's an astronaut,
他是个宇航员
And he hasn't been in space in, in, like, a couple years
不过许久没有上太空了
So he's running out of money.
他的钱用光了
And his wife Tess is uh, she's upset with him,
他的妻子泰丝对他很失望
So she socks him in the eye.
朝他眼睛打了一拳
Whoa. Wonder where she got that from.
她从哪得到灵感的
I know. You haven't socked me
我知道 你好几个月
In the eye for months.
没打我眼睛了
Oh hey, you never said anything about,
你还没谈过关于
Um, about Rosemary.
罗斯玛丽的事呢
What's there to say?
有什么好说的呢
I was right. She doesn't have much time.
我是对的 她时日不多了
I'm sorry.
可怜的人
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表