剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
No, no, no, it was good.
不 这很好
It was like seeing a teeny, tiny piece of the future.
就好象看到了一点点未来的片段
Like seeing a sliver of something that's gonna happen.
就好象看到了某些将要发生的事情的片段
It was Devalos, and he kept saying to me over and over again.
我看到德弗洛斯 他反复地和我说着些什么
And then it stopped.
然后就停止了
And then he actually said it.
然后他就真的说了那些话
Okay.
然后呢
Well, it felt like it was coming from the same place in my dreams
感觉那就像以前一样来自我的梦里
And the things I used to be able to do came from.
就像我以前的特殊能力又回来了
Like maybe it's... maybe it's healing.
也许这是康复的征兆
Maybe it's coming back.
也许它回来了
Well, you don't look pleased.
你看上去并不高兴
I guess I was just getting used to the idea of this, this new you.
我想我已经习惯了现在的你 全新的你
You don't sound like you like the old me very much.
听起来就像你不太喜欢以前的我
Come on. That's not fair.
拜托 这么说可不公平
You didn't like the old you very much either.
你也不怎么喜欢以前的我
That thing you're calling a gift?
那个被你成为天赋的东西
It brought an awful lot of darkness with
它给你 给我 给这栋房♥子里所有的人
It to you,to me, to everyone in this house.
都带来了太多的黑暗
Can you blame me for not missing it?
你能因为我不想念它而责备我吗
Can you blame me for maybe hoping
你能因为我不希望这是你康复的迹象
That's the one part of you that doesn't heal?
而责备我吗
Very impressive.
很厉害
Anything else?
还有别的反应吗
Any other part of you that hasn't wiggled in a while
还有其他之前没有反应的部分
That's suddenly come to life?
突然恢复生机了吗
Nope.
没了
Yeah, well, that's plenty enough for me.
这已经让我已经很满足了
Peter Winant?
是彼得·怀南特吗
I'm Detective Lee Scanlon.
我是李·斯坎隆探员
This is my colleague Allison Dubois.
这是我的同事艾莉森·迪布瓦
We were hoping you had a few minutes to talk.
希望你有时间跟我们谈谈
About time you folks came around.
你们总算来了
Every day I have to paint six or seven doors,
每天我都要给六七扇门上漆
And every night those Taggers come back.
而每晚那些跟踪者又会回来
My phone starts ringing every morning at 7:00 a.m.,
我手♥机♥每天早上七点就开始响
Tenants calling with work orders.
都是住户打来下工作订单的
I can show you what they look like.
我可以告诉你们他们长什么样
I don't have any names or anything...
我没有他们的名字或任何...
Actually, Mr. Winant,
事实上 怀南特先生
The tagging and what not,
那些标记或是别的啥
That's not why we're here.
不是我们来这里的原因
We're here to talk to you about Sophie Cullen.
我们是来找你谈谈索菲·卡伦的事情的
Sophie?
索菲吗
You've been watching her,
你一直在监视她
Following her, recording her,
跟踪她 跟拍她
Making DVDs and sending them to her.
还做成DVD寄给她
She's very disturbed by it, Mr. Winant.
她为此备受骚扰 怀南特先生
I doubt that.
我深表怀疑
Did she come to you? Did she complain?
她去找过你们吗 她抱怨了吗
No. Her husband did.
没有 但她丈夫来过
So I guess he finally knows.
看来他终于知道了
Knows what?
知道什么
About us. About me and Sophie.
关于我们 关于我和索菲
About our love.
关于我们的爱
I can't imagine what he must be feeling.
我无法想象他的感受
And what a way to find out.
通过这种方式来得知可真不好受啊
I wonder which ones he saw.
我想知道他看见的是哪一次
I'm sorry. I'm not sure I'm following.
对不起 我可能没听清
Are you trying to tell us that Ms. Cullen knows you?
你是想告诉我们卡伦女士认识你吗
Knows of you?
听说过你
I mean, you know, as anything other than a fan?
我是说 不是追随者那种类型的
I'm trying to tell you that we're lovers.
我是想告诉你们 我们是情人
Why do you look so shocked?
你们看上去怎么如此惊讶
Why does it strike you as incongruous
为什么两个看上去
That two people who look so different,
完全不同的人相互吸引
Who seem so different would be drawn to one another?
会让你们感觉那么不舒服
Why do you assume we have nothing in common?
为啥你们认定我们没有共同点
You do understand, Mr. Winant,
你知道的 怀南特先生
That I'm gonna have to go back to Ms.Cullen to corroborate
我要到卡伦女士那里去确认下
That her version of your, uh, friendship is the same as yours.
看看她对你的看法跟你说的是否一样
And if it isn't, I'm putting you on notice.
如果不是 我会再来警告你的
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
We know where you live.
知道你住哪儿
You so much as cross the street against the light
你就像闯红灯一样无所顾忌的
In pursuit of Ms. Cullen,
追求卡伦女士
You're going to jail.
你会进监狱的
She worships me...
她崇拜我
And I like her.
而我喜欢她
The best thing about being an inventor?
成为发明家最大的好处吗
Um, wow, that's a tough one.
这个问题很难
I guess it would have to be that you can,
我想最大的好处就是
You can do your job anywhere.
你可以在任何地方进行工作
I mean, you know, at home, in your car, on a plane.
我是说 在家里 在车上 在飞机上
As long as you remember to bring your brain,
只要带着你的大脑
The whole world is your office.
整个世界都能成为你的办公室
Does anybody else have a...
还有其他人有问题吗
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
好的 问吧
It sounds like a great job.
听上去是个很棒的工作
Yeah,it is. It's a great job.
是的 这是个好工作
But what happens if you never have another idea?
可如果你没有新创意了怎么办
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you said an inventor only gets paid when he has an idea.
你说发明家只有在有创意的时候才能挣钱
So, what if you never have another idea?
那如果你没有新创意了呢
Well, but I will.
我总会有的
Okay. But... what if you don't?
好吧 可是...如果你没有了呢
But I will.
但我总会有的
IDEAS:
创意
Let's go to bed. Uh, yeah, in a minute.
咱们睡觉去吧 好的 稍等片刻
I'm just, you know, trying to make myself jump-start some ideas.
我在...我在努力让自己想出一些新创意
Can you do that? Can you make yourself have an idea?
能行吗 你能强迫自己想出新创意吗
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
But based on the evidence at hand, I tend to think not.
不过鉴于已有的证据 我觉得不能
Okay. Well, then let's go to bed.
好吧 那么睡觉去吧
Why bother spinning your wheels?
干嘛强迫自己呢
Pick it up in the morning.
明天早上再继续吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I'm just worried that I'm never going to have another idea.
我想我只是担心自己再也不会有新创意了
But you will. But what if I don't?
可你会有的 可如果我没有呢
Most people don't have
大多数人一辈子
A single world-class idea in their entire lives.
都没有一个世界级的发明
And I had one.
而我已经有一个了
Do you know how lucky that makes me?
你知道那有多幸运吗
You're driving yourself crazy. You're driving me crazy.
你在逼疯你自己 也在把我也逼疯
It's 10:00. Let's go to bed.
已经10点了 睡觉吧
911, Can I help you?
911报♥警♥中心 有什么能帮您的吗
Please,please,please come.
请快过来
I'm hurt.
我受伤了
Ma’am, I can hardly hear you.
女士 我听不清你的话
He broke in. He raped me.
他闯进来 强♥奸♥了我
He... he stabbed me.
还刺伤了我
What is your location?
请告诉我您的地址
And he-he killed my husband.
他杀了我丈夫
What if I don't?
要是我没有呢
Most people don't have
许多人一辈子
A single world-class idea in their entire lives.
都没有一个世界级的发明
And I had one.
而我已经有一个了
Do you know how lucky that makes me?
你知道那有多幸运吗
Yeah,hello.
你好
Yeah,she's right here, Detective.
她在 探长
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表