剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Well, I'm glad somebody's happy about it.
我很欣慰你们对此感到高兴
Jenn?
詹
You up?
醒了吗
I...
我...
found this.
找到了这个
Somebody took, like, two bites and chucked it.
我们可以一人一半
Nicky, what if I told you
尼基 如果我告诉你
I know a place where we could get some real food?
我知道哪里有食物呢
I don't know about this, Jenn.
詹 我都不知道这里
This is a nice place.
真不错
Even the mailbox is nice.
邮筒都很棒
They gotta have an alarm, right?
他们安装警报器了吧
It doesn't matter.
不用怕
I'll just bust a window or something.
只要打碎块玻璃
It won't go off.
它不会响
What?
怎么了
I'm telling you it's not a problem, okay?
这不是问题
So just keep watch
在这盯梢
and, stay here, okay?
呆在这别动
You dream things, don't you?
你做梦了 对吧
That's how you knew how to get into those houses.
你知道怎么进那个房♥子
You saw him do it.
你看到他在做那件事
You saw him disable those alarm systems.
看到他在让警报系统失效
That's how you knew it was safe.
所以你知道那里很安全
You were looking for food, weren't you?
你们在找食物 不是吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我真♥相♥
I'm not telling you anything.
无可奉告
My lawyer said I don't have to speak
律师说他不在身边
to anyone without him around,
我什么也不能说
so that's what I'm gonna do: not speak.
因此我一直保持沉默
Okay.
好
Then I'll do the talking.
那我们聊聊
I know something about this.
我对这事也有了解
I dream things, too.
我也做梦了
Except in my dreams...
只不过在我的梦里
they usually come to me from people who are already dead.
那些已故者经常出现在我面前
They want to show me something.
想告诉我点什么
But your dreams seem to come from someone who's alive.
但你的梦似乎来自那些活着的人
It's as if you're seeing things through their eyes.
好像你是通过别人的眼睛看到的
What?!
怎么了
The fact that this person is on a deadly rampage
这个人丧心病狂的杀了他们全家
slaughtering whole families, it doesn't matter to you?
你没有点反应吗
People die every day.
每天都会死人
What? The fact that they're families makes it worse?
他们家人把事情变糟的
A family is just a thing that you're part of,
家是因为你是其中的一份子才被称为家的
and then you're not.
而你不属于那一份子
What do you want from me?
想从我这里知道什么
I want you to tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到的
I see a lady who won't take no for an answer.
我看到一个女士得不到任何答案
If you change your mind...
若你改变主意
I'm gonna give you my card
这是我的名片
and my home phone number.
以及固定电♥话♥
If you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话
I won't.
不会的
Joe, you in there? It's Dan Burroughs.
乔 在吗 我是丹·柏洛兹
Yeah! Sorry.
等一下 抱歉
Hi, Mr. Burroughs.
你好 柏洛兹先生
You haven't seen Keith, have you?
看到过基思没
Me? No, no.
我 没有
I've been trying to avoid him, actually.
实际上我在躲他
Something wrong?
怎么了
Well, he's
他...
sort of gone MIA, disappeared.
一下子不见了 消失了
We're guessing he's gone off his meds.
我们猜测可能是他药用完了
His meds?
药
Keith is on medication?
他在进行药物治疗么
He's supposed to be,
应该是
but now he's gone out of touch, isn't here.
但是现在联♥系♥不到他
Doesn't seem to be at home.
也不在家
He's supposed to co-lead a presentation for
明天他本来要为国防部
the Department of Defense on this biofuels project tomorrow.
生物燃料课题做报告的
Yeah,
是的
What's your tomorrow look like?
明天你来怎么样
Do you have a suit?
有合适的西装吗
Mr. Burroughs,
柏洛兹先生
I consider myself a pretty smart man,
我虽然聪明
but I'm not a mind-reader.
但不懂心术
Keith kept most of his work on this project pretty close to the vest.
基思一直对他的项目都小心谨慎
I wish I could help you out.
很难帮到你
I'll send you home with everything you need:
你可以把需要的带回家
all the studies, all the trials.
所有研究和实验资料
Anything you don't understand,
任何你不理解的
my lab guys will explain to you in the morning.
我的助手会一直协助你直到天亮
tomorrow afternoon, I'm wagering you'll be
明天下午 我保证
the second-smartest guy in the country
你在超轻型生物燃料项目上
on the subject of ultralight biofuels.
将会成为第二个领军人物
Or at least you'll seem like the second-smartest guy.
或者至少看起来是这样的
I appreciate this.
值得期待
They just released her.
他们放了她
I'm sorry?
什么
Jennifer Whitten. They just released her.
詹妮弗·惠顿 他们放了她
I thought you'd like to know.
应该让你知道
But I-I just saw her this morning.
今早我才见过她
I thought we were holding her in protective custody.
我们可以对她进行保护性拘留
She's a minor. She doesn't have any parents.
她还未成年 是个孤儿
They can't just...
他们不能这样
She turned 18 today.
她今天满18岁了
That, coupled with the fact
而且事实上
that we can't find even a trace of Miss Whitten's DNA
我们在犯罪现场
at the original crime scene
没有找到惠顿小姐的DNA
means we just can't hold her any longer.
因此不能继续拘留她
They've got her on breaking and entering,
只能判她非法闯入民宅
but the court isn't gonna hear that until three months from now,
但是法庭三个月后才会审理
so her public defender filed a motion on her behalf and...
她的公共辩护人为她提出了申请
Look,
听着
I know you think she knows more than she's admitting,
我知道你认为她还有很多没有招供
but there's nothing I can do.
但已无能为力
She's back on the street.
她又回到那条街
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No.
不
Hello?
你好
Jennifer, is that you?
詹妮弗 是你吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
What's going on?
什么事
Are you in a public place?
你在公众场合么
I know where that is.
我知道地方
Stay where there are people.
待在有人的地方
I'll come and get you.
我来找你
Coming to get who?
来找谁
Who are you coming to get?
是来找谁
Or leaving to get?
还是去找谁
Allison?!
艾莉森
That's all right.
好吧
You'll tell me when you get back.
回来的时候叫醒我
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表