剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, him?
他呀?
He's tech support.
他是技术员
Apparently, there's some sort of glitch in the municipal mainframe
最近政♥府♥的主机除了点故障
that's got a lot of the computers in the building acting buggy.
致使这幢楼里的电脑运行故障
Why?
怎么了?
Because I ran into him this morning in the parking garage.
我今天早上在停车场遇见他了
You know, he told me that he was interviewing for a job
他跟我说他参加
with the City Planning Department.
城市规划部的一个面试
Okay, so, maybe he was.
也许是吧
Yeah, but he keeps changing his clothes.
可他总在换衣服
That's the third outfit I've seen him in today.
这是我今天看到的第三套了
Uh, there's no law against that.
法律可没规定不可以啊
Yeah, but it's weird.
但这也太奇怪了
Okay, let's see, uh...
好吧 我们再看看
What else?
还有什么事呢
You've got all my numbers.
你有我的电♥话♥了
You know when and what Jeb's supposed to eat.
你知道杰布♥什♥么时候该吃饭
Uh, I think we've pretty much covered it all.
我想我都嘱咐过了
You have nothing to worry about, Dr. Behrend.
贝伦德医生 你什么都不用担心了
Jeb is in good hands.
我会照顾好杰布的
Real quick, uh, before I go,
我这就走 走之前呢
in the interest of full disclosure,
我得说明白
Jeb can be a little bit of a handful.
杰布有点难对付
Especially when it comes to sitters.
尤其是对待看护的人
And that's why I'm going to pay you double
所以不管昆斯承诺过付你多少
whatever the Quinlans pay you.
我都会付你双倍的工资
Wow, um, okay.
好吧
But Jeb doesn't look like a handful at all.
但是我感觉杰布很好带呀
Yeah, don't fall for that.
别被表象所迷惑
He'll eat you alive.
他能生吞了你
Seriously?
你是说真的
Just keep an eye on him.
稍微注意一下就行了
Oh, and if he does do something bad,
要是他做了什么错事
do not let him convince you that it was Mr. Teefers.
你可别信是提弗斯先生干的
He's Jeb's imaginary friend.
他是杰布的假想朋友
He's a beaver.
他是一只海狸
About yea high, big teeth.
大约这么高 长着大大的牙齿
He gets blamed for a lot around here, if you know what I mean.
他已背了很多黑锅 你明白吧
Isn't that right, Jebby?
是吧 小杰布
Anyway. I'll be gone a few hours,
总之 我就出去几个小时
and you have my cell phone if you need me, okay?
要是有事你打我电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay.
好的
Bye-bye, sweetheart.
再见 宝贝
Be a good boy for Mama, okay?
做妈妈的好宝宝 好吗
She's begging you.
妈妈都在求你了
So, Jeb. What do you, uh...
杰布 我们...
what do you say we play outside before it gets too dark?
我们天黑前出去玩好吗
What do you say?
好不好
What was that, Mr. Teefers?
那个是什么 提弗斯先生吗
You think that sounds like a lot of fun?
你觉得这个有意思吗
He's not there.
他不在那
He's not?
他不在吗
Well, then, where is he?
那他在哪呀
Did you hear anything at work about our voting district changing?
你在办公室听说选区变更的事了吗
No, why?
没有啊 怎么了?
I got an e-mail from the city that says it moved.
我收到市政♥府♥的邮件说改了
Sort of a weird time of the year to tell us, though.
尽管这时候通知我们有点奇怪
I mean, there's not gonna be another election for what, ten months?
没有另外一个什么长达十个月的选举吧
Well, Devalos mentioned something about
德弗洛斯提到今天市政♥府♥主机
there being a glitch in the municipal mainframe today.
出了些小问题
Maybe that e-mail went out before it was supposed to.
可能邮件比平时更早发出了
Oh, shoot, my computer's about to die.
见鬼 我的电脑要没电了
I'm still downloading these specs from Keith.
我正在下载基思给我的参数
Could you grab my power cord?
你能帮我拿一下电源线吗
It's in the dining room in my briefcase.
在饭厅我的公文包里
Honey, honey, can you come here now?!
亲爱的 你现在能过来吗
What's going on? There's a man outside.
怎么了 有个男人在外面
He's walking a dog. He's wearing a dress.
他穿着裙子在遛狗
I think he's following me.
我觉得他在跟踪我
I saw him three times at work today.
我今天工作时已见到他三次了
Each time he was wearing something different.
每次他都穿得不一样
Different dress?
穿不一样的裙子吗
No. It's the first time I've seen him in a dress.
不 这是第一次看到他穿裙子
The dress thing is new.
穿裙子是新花样
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么对你说
Maybe he's changing into a pantsuit or something.
可能他只是换了套居家服
Look, I'm telling you.
听我说
There was a man out there.
有一个男人在外面
He was walking a dog and wearing a dress.
他穿着裙子在遛狗
He's been following me all day.
他已跟踪我一天了
Allison, you work for the district attorney's office.
艾莉森 你在地方检察官办公室工作
It's not like anybody can just wander around in there.
不太可能有人能在那里随意出入
Well, this guy does. Sort of.
但这个人就能啊
I mean, he fixes computers or something.
他修理电脑 打杂
Well, so he's not really a stranger.
那他不算陌生人
I mean, I-I bet if you ask around work tomorrow
我打赌如果你明天工作时
you can probably find out who he is.
打听一下就可能知道他是谁
I guess so. But I've never seen him before today.
大概吧 但我今天前从没见过他
Well, for all we know, he could live in the neighborhood.
他可能就住在附近
I mean, maybe you seeing him now,
而你可能现在才见到他
that could just be a big coincidence.
可能只是一个很大的巧合
No. Maybe.
不会 也许是这样
I don't know. It's dark.
我不知道 天很黑
It's a pretty good distance from here to the sidewalk.
从这到人行道有一段距离
You know, maybe he's wearing a billowy coat or something
也许他穿的是束腰大衣之类
and your eyes are playing tricks on you.
你眼睛给你开了个小玩笑
A billowy coat?
束腰大衣
I'm just trying to find a logical explanation
我只是尽量找到一个合理的解释
so I back to checking my e-mail.
然后我回去查邮件
Your e-mail. Okay, go back and check your e-mail.
你的邮件 好吧 去查邮件吧
Please, don't do this!
请不要这样做
You've gotta believe me.
你要相信我
I'm begging you.
求你了
I didn't take anything from you!
我没拿你任何东西
I'm just as much a victim in this as you are!
我顶多和你一样是目击者
I'm going to ask you just one more time.
我最后问你一遍
You tell me what I want to hear,
你告诉我想要的答案
and you come out of this with nothing more than a severe limp.
你就可以一瘸一拐的离开
Where is my money?
我的钱在哪
Please, Charlie.
求你了 查理
I didn't take it.
我没有拿
I'd give you my own money, but that's all gone, too!
我想给你我自己的钱 但我的也都没了
Please. You have to believe me.
拜托 你必须相信我
I'm begging you, please.
求你了 求求你
I got good news for you, old buddy.
好兄弟 告诉你个好消息
Looks like you're not going to have to worry about that limp after all.
看起来你根本不需要再为跛脚操心了
Charlie...
查理
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, just a weird dream.
还好 只是一个很奇怪的梦
That guy that I saw outside the window was in it.
我梦到窗外看到的那个男人了
Wait a second.
等等
Now you're dreaming about this guy?
现在你梦到那人了
Al, please, for your sake, for my sake...
艾尔 拜托 为了你好 为了我好
you gotta find a way to get this guy out of your head.
要找个办法不要再想到他了
Al, what the hell are you doing?
你在这干什么
Where's my husband?
我丈夫在哪里
What did you with him?
你对他做什么了
Al, your husband?
你的丈夫
What the hell are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么
Where is he?! Tell me where he is now!
他在哪里 告诉我他在哪里
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表