剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey, open up!
快点 开门
Ariel, wake up! Wake up. Come on!
艾丽尔 醒醒 快醒醒
What are you looking at? Open the door!
看什么看啊 快开门
You're dead. I'm telling mom.
你死定了 我要告诉妈妈
And when she hears that you left your
她要是知道你
Little sisters out on the street...
把妹妹留在街上...
You're gonna be quiet and tell me where to go.
你最好给我安静点 告诉我要去哪里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
We're not going anywhere not until Marie gets in the car.
我们哪也不去 得先等玛丽上车
And then we're going home.
然后我们回家
And you'll tell me where that is.
你得告诉我怎么走
I said home. You know where home is.
我说了回家 你知道咱们家在哪里
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
In here!
我在
Only one. That's all I ever take.
只准吃一个 我向来只吃一个
What are you doing? Looks like homework.
你在干什么 看起来像在写作业
Well it kind of is. I'm practicing writing my name.
算是吧 我正在练习写名字
What a family.
不愧是一家人啊
You don't know how to write your name
你不知道怎么写自己名字
And Ariel doesn't know where she lives.
艾丽尔不知道自己住哪里
Hello? Can I come in?
在吗 我能进来吗
Honey, are you tired?
宝贝 你是不是累了
She told you about me falling asleep while I was waiting for her?
她告诉你我在等她的时候睡着了吧
She also said that you drove past the house.
她还说你开车开错地方了
It was stupid. I was just playing with her.
真是傻姑娘 我跟她闹着玩呢
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 既然你这么说了
Um about tomorrow night it just... it makes me uneasy.
关于明晚的事 只是让我有点担心
Older boys, cars.
年长的男孩 还开车
I feel like you need some rest.
我觉得你需要好好休息
Are you trying to tell me something?
你想告诉我什么吗
I just don't think it's smart.
我只是觉得这不明智
Particularly on a school night.
特别是要在学校过夜
Okay.
好的
Okay? Yeah, sure, okay.
好的 是啊 当然 没问题
I'm talking about the scavenger hunt.
我说的可是寻宝游戏啊
Yes I heard you. You don't think it's smart.
是啊 我听到了 你觉得这不明智
Mom?
妈妈
Can I borrow some money?
可以借点钱吗
Well maybe I can give you a
也许我可以
Little advance on your allowance.
预支点零花钱给你
So, how much are you thinking?
需要多少钱
um, maybe about 200.
大概要200
Dollars? Are you serious?
美元吗 你说真的吗
Honey, we don't have that kind of money. You know that.
亲爱的 我们没那么多钱 你知道的
Daddy doesn't even have a regular job.
爸爸还没有稳定的工作
No, of course, you're right.
没错 你说得对
I was getting nervous.
我一直在担心
I thought maybe you weren't coming.
我还以为你可能不来了
I thought maybe I came to the wrong place.
还以为是我自己来错了地方
What's this? You know what it is.
这是什么 你知道是什么
What's this for?
怎么这么多
This is a lot more than you usually give me.
这次比平时给的多了很多
Is this for going away?
分手费吗
Elena, we need to have a conversation.
埃琳娜 我们需要谈谈
Is this why you wanted to meet here?
这就是你想见我的原因吗
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
I don't want to do this anymore.
也不想再这样下去了
But that's not right. You made me promises.
这不是真的 你曾对我海誓山盟过
Yeah I know but now I've realized
是的 我明白 但现在我认识到
This just doesn't work for me anymore.
这不再行得通了
But you said you'd pay my rent.
你说过你会替我付房♥租
I know I did. You said you'd pay my tuition.
我知道我说过 你说过会帮我付学费
I know I did, Elena. And I thought I could do it, but I can't.
我知道 埃琳娜 我以为我能行 但我不行
I'm not a rich man.
我并不富有
I can't keep going to the bank, the ATM,
不能无休止的去银行或是提款机
Pulling out money for you.
给你取钱
My wife's starting to notice. The kids need things.
我妻子起疑心了 孩子们也需要开支
There's somebody else?
是有别人了吗
No, there's nobody else.
没有 没别人
I just... I need it to end.
我只是...想结束这种生活
What about me? What about what I need?
那我呢 考虑过我吗
What about you?
你怎么了
Well I mean you go home to your wife, your kids,
你可以回到老婆孩子身边
Your nice house.
你还是有你那温暖的家
Nothing changes for you. But me...
对你来说一切如旧 可我呢
You'll go back to dancing.
你可以回去跳舞
Maybe you'll meet some other guy.
也许会遇到其他人
Maybe he'll pay you tuition.
也许他会给你付学费
Or maybe he won't. You can't honestly think that my problem.
或者他不会 可你不能把这当做我的责任
That's right. You have no problems.
没错 你的确没有责任
None of this is your doing.
一切都与你无关
You bought something you paid for something, but now...
你买♥♥了东西 也付了钱 可现在
You want out. Fine.
你要退货 好
We'll see. Maybe it'll interest your wife.
走着瞧 也许你妻子会感兴趣的
Elena, don't you even kid about that.
埃琳娜 不要开这种玩笑
Look at that.
看啊
He's got an achilles' heel, and I found it.
我找到某人的软肋了
You haven't found a thing.
你没找到任何东西
And if you're smart you'll take that money I just gave you,
聪明的话 最好拿着我刚才给你的钱
You'll invest it wisely,
好好利用
And you will forget all about me, all about us.
忘记我 忘记我们的一切
And what if I'm stupid?
如果我是个笨蛋呢
What if I take all the money, invest it wisely,
如果我拿走钱 好好利用
And still call your wife?
然后仍要告诉你老婆呢
Oh, my god, I was kidding.
天啊 我是开玩笑的
Now we've got a problem now. No,there's no problem.
现在我们遇到点问题 不 没有问题
How can I ever trust you? You can.
我怎能再相信你 可以的
You can trust me. I would never say anything.
你可以相信我 我什么也不会说的
You can.
相信我
My family means everything to me.
家庭是我的全部
But you can. You can trust...
但你可以的 你可以相信我
Found her right where you said she'd be--
就在你说的地方发现她的
The Encanto Park overlook.
安坎多公园的瞭望台
Somebody shot her twice then left her there for the coyotes.
凶手打了她两枪 然后把她留给野狼了
Her mother's car was parked maybe 20 yards away.
她母亲的车停在20码开外的地方
So if I put you in front of some mug books
如果我拿一些面部照片来
Do you think you'd recognize the man who did this?
你觉得你能认出那个凶手吗
I can try.
可以试试
I kind of doubt he's gonna be in there.
我不确定你会有他的照片
He didn't really strike me as a career criminal.
他肯定不是职业罪犯
More like a guy who's having a midlife crisis who'd got in to dip
更像是个陷入中年危机 不能自拔的男人
Well, do me a favor. Take a look anyway.
总之帮我个忙吧 帮我辨认一下
If you come up empty we'll run the composite software,
如果没有结果 我们会用复合软件
See if we can generate a sketch.
看看能否合成图像
In the meantime I have to get a hold of Elena's mom.
现在我得去给艾琳娜的妈妈打个电♥话♥
Tell her that her daughter's dead.
告知她女儿死亡的消息
What are you doing? That's mom and dad's private stuff.
你在干嘛 那是爸妈的私人物品
You're not supposed to be in there.
你不应该在这里
I was just, uh, looking for my blouse.
我只是在找我的衬衫
It’s not in my closet and I thought that
我的壁橱里没有 我想
Maybe mom had put it in-in here by mistake.
可能是妈妈错把它放这儿了
In dad's money drawer?
放在爸爸放钱的抽屉里了吗
Fine, but you're still not supposed to be in there.
好吧 但你还是不该在这里
And what are you going to do about it?
那你打算怎么办
I don't know. I haven't made up my mind yet.
不知道 我还没想好
What you eating? Nothing.
你在吃什么 没什么
You sure?
你确定
'Cause I think you are.
我看不是吧
And I think that I heard mom say that
而且我想 我听妈妈说过
She doesn't want you snacking after school.
她不希望你放学后吃零食
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表