剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Absolutely everything we do
我们做的任何事都达到
is up to or exceeds the code. Now...
甚至超过法规要求 现在...
I am very sorry if you and your people
如果你和你的人对我和我的公♥司♥有意见
have a problem with me and mine, but you know what?
我很遗憾 但是你知道吗
We're a business.
我们是一个企业
We provide jobs for hundreds of people.
我们给数百人提供就业机会
We provide a product that 97% of the country actually want.
我们提供的产品满足97%的地区实际需要
Now, look...
现在 你看...
I feel... very badly
我感觉...很糟糕
about this young woman,
关于这位年轻的女士
but rest assured, wherever she is,
但是我敢保证 无论她怎么样了
whatever happened to her, it had nothing to do with us.
无论她发生了什么事 都和我们无关
I really don't know how you could be so certain.
我真的不知道你凭什么这么确定
Just last year,
就在去年
one of our operatives was caught by his coworkers
我们的一个工作人员在拍摄农场的时候
while videotaping at a farm,
被他的同事抓住
and they beat him within an inch of his life.
他们把他打得半死
That has nothing to do with me;
这和我无关
that has nothing to do with my farm.
和我的饲养场无关
So you say.
是你这么说的啊
You know what? I'm done here.
你知道吗 我要走了
Mr. Ruettiger, please... Mr. Devalos, with respect,
儒特先生 德弗洛斯先生 恕我直言
there is only so much slander I can take in one day.
我一天之内只能忍♥受这么多诽谤
If you want to have your people visit my farm,
你可以让你的人参观我的饲养场
if you want to talk to my employees,
如果你愿意可以带走我的雇员
you feel free--
请自便
you don't even have to get a warrant--
你甚至不需要拿到许可证
but I will not sit here and listen to one more word
但是我不要坐在这里多听这个女人
of this woman's nonsense.
一个字的废话
I do not have the time.
我没有时间
Some of us actually have to work for a living.
我们中间的有些人还是要工作谋生的
I am inclined to want to call a press conference.
我倾向于召开新闻发布会
I think it is time
我认为是时候
to make people aware of Melissa's disappearance,
让人们意识到梅丽莎的失踪
to make people aware that all is not right with AgroUnited,
使人们了解农业联合的一切 都是错误的
and that, in fact,
事实上
people may be putting their lives in peril by eating their food.
这些食物会让他们的生命受到威胁
Don't you think that's a bit premature, Victoria?
你不认为这样太仓促了吗 维多利亚
For one thing, we can't even be sure
一方面 我们甚至不能肯定
that Melissa was a victim of foul play at this point.
梅丽莎是违规行为的受害者这一点
It's not like you were paying her a fortune;
这可不像你付她钱
who's to say she didn't just meet some guy
谁也说不好 她也许只是遇到某个人
and take off for parts unknown?
为了某些原因离开
If you hold a press conference
如果你召开新闻发布会了
and Melissa pops up
然后梅丽莎第二天
from out of nowhere the next day,
不知道从哪儿又跑出来了
then you and your organization are gonna look awfully foolish.
你和你的组织就会非常糗了
Let us do our work.
让我们先进行一番调查
Let us go to the farm, talk to the people there.
去饲养场看看 和那里的人谈谈
If we don't come up with some tangible results in a couple of days,
如果过几天我们还是没能得出明确结论的话
then, yeah, by all means, talk to the press.
那 是的 当然 你可以告知媒体
What do you say, Victoria?
你觉得怎么样 维多利亚
Oh, yeah. Whew!
哦 太好了 哟
We're makin' bacon now.
我们现在就能做烤肉了
Here you go.
这是你们的
Thank you.
谢谢
If the Animal Rights Coalition
如果动物权利联盟
really wants to get people to stop eating meat,
真的想让人们不再吃肉的话
they should try bottling that smell.
他们应当试着把这个味道灌装起来
What's going on? What are you looking at?
怎么了 你在看什么
Hold the jokes. I think I recognize that pig.
不许笑话我 我觉得我认识那头猪
Excuse me?
你说什么
That pig-- I think I know him.
就那头猪 我觉得我认识它
So, listen, if I'm sticking my nose somewhere it doesn't belong,
听着 如果我问了不该问的
just say so,
你尽管直说
but am I allowed to ask
但我能不能问下
where and when you first met this pig?
你当初是在何时何地与这头猪邂逅的
In bed, the other night.
在床上 某天晚上
You happy?
你开心了吧
Hey. What's he doing?
嘿 它在干嘛呢
I don't know. He's your friend.
我不知道啊 它是你的朋友
Hey, I think he's making a break for it.
嘿 我想它正试着逃走呢
Come on. What do we do?
快点 我们该做些什么
Or are we supposed to call someone?
或者我们是不是该给谁打电♥话♥了
I don't know. Who do you call?
我不知道 打给谁呢
I think we should follow him.
我想我们应当跟着它
If you say so.
如果你这么说的话
Barney!
巴尼
Oh, he's got a name, and you know what it is.
哦 它还有名字啊 这你居然也知道
I'm not gonna ask.
我不会再多问了
Barney!
巴尼
Hey, Barney!
嘿 巴尼
Okay.
好吧
We caught up to him. Now what do we do?
我们追上它了 那我们现在要做点什么
Who picks him up? Who carries him home?
谁来抱它 谁来送它回去
Wait a second.
等一下
Lee, I think I know this tree.
李 我知道这棵树
Well, you know the tree; you know the pig.
当然 你认识这棵树 你认识这头猪
I'm starting to think you got this whole other life
我开始觉得你在过着我完全不知道的
you don't tell me about.
另一种截然不同的生活了
Shh.
嘘
Lee... I think you need to call Forensics.
李 我觉得你该给法医打电♥话♥了
I don't think melissa Treynet is missing.
我觉得梅丽莎·楚内并不是失踪
I think she may be dead.
我觉得她可能是死了
Whoa!
哇哦
Check me out!
快看看啊
I haven't been able
我从大学之后
to lift a whole car over my head since, what, college?
就再也没能把车举过我的头顶了
So, you like it?
那你喜欢吗
Oh, my God, I love it, especially that cape.
哦 天 我喜欢 特别是那个披肩
I think that's a really good look for me.
我觉得我穿上特别好看
Almost as good a look as my new sweater.
差不多和我的新毛衣一样好看
Well, not so fast.
好了 先别急
There's one more present, isn't there, Marie?
还有个礼物 不是吗 玛丽
Good!
太好了
Come on.
快点
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, what's that?
嘿 那是什么
I thought you gave her the tie to wrap.
我以为你会给她个领带或围巾呢
I... did.
我就是给的领带啊
I don't know what's in there.
我不知道那里面是什么
More birthday presents.
还有生日礼物哈
You got Daddy a toy?
你给爸爸送了个玩具吗
Wow, Marie, that really is something.
哇哦 玛丽 还真挺不错的呢
Oh, my God,
哦 我的天
it's an Axion!
是艾克西恩啊
Tell me you don't remember this
别告诉我你不记得
from when we were kids.
我们小的时候玩的这个东西
I had one in the first grade.
我一年级的时候就有一个
All the kids my age had one.
我那个年代的所有小孩都会有一个的
Come on, Axion!
快看 是艾克西恩啊
Axion, the Galactic Guardian!
艾克西恩 银河守护者啊
Wait a second.
等下
You had that when you were a kid, right?
你小的时候玩的这个 对吗
So wouldn't that kind of make it an antique?
那这不就是个老古董了吗
Antique is probably pushing it a little bit,
说古董可能有点过分
but collectible, yes, absolutely.
但是 是的 绝对是收藏品
I think they stopped making these
我以为他们在七十年代
in, like, the '70s.
就已经不再生产了呢
Where did you find this?
你在哪找到的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表