剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
so I guess you're, uh, special
我猜你 比较特别
like he is.
和他一样
Who are you?
你是谁
Who do you think I am?
你认为我是谁
I don't know.
不知道
Some dead guy in a beaver costume?
穿着海狸装去世的人
Not just any dead guy
不仅仅是个
in a beaver costume.
穿着海狸装去世的人
You ever hear of Ashmore University?
听说过阿什莫尔大学吗
Yeah. You ever watch
是的 你在电视上
one of their football games on TV?
看过他们的足球比赛吗
The Beavers-- the Beavers.
海狸队 阿什莫尔海狸队
We finished eight and four this year.
今年我们进了八强和四强
I am the Ashmore Beaver.
我是阿什莫尔海狸
Or was.
曾经是
Dressed up like this for games.
为比赛穿成这样
Got the crowd going.
让队友们向前冲
Or used to, anyway.
或者曾经这样
I climbed on top of the scoreboard
今年返校日比赛上
during the homecoming game this year.
我爬到记分板上
Fell off and broke my neck.
摔了下来 扭断了脖子
Oh, I'm...
真的
uh, I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
Did you die while you had the costume on?
你是穿着这身衣服死的
Yeah.
是的
Of course, never having been dead before,
当然 以前从没死过
I didn't realize how things worked.
我不了解死的运作方式
Like, you know, I died in this costume,
不知道我死在海狸装里
so now I'll be stuck in it forever.
就会永远穿着它
Okay.
好吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I mean, did you know Jeb while you were alive or something?
你活着的时候认识杰布或有其它原因
Just sort of crossed paths one day.
有一天就那么遇上了
Realized he could see me.
意识到他能看得到我
He thought I was one of those, you know, magical creatures.
他觉得我是一个神奇生物
So I hammed it up a little bit.
我表演得稍微过火了点
Starting talking like that stupid dinosaur on TV.
开始聊电视里愚蠢的恐龙
Hey, Jeb, I'm your friend Mr. Teefers.
杰布 我是你的朋友提弗斯先生
Like that.
就是那样
Turns out the kid could use my help,
后来证明这孩子需要我的帮助
so I decided to hang around for a while--
我决定逗留一阵子
pretend to be his imaginary friend.
假装成他想象的朋友
I give him advice sometimes,
有时我给他建议
try to keep him on the straight and narrow.
试着让他走上正路
Honestly, it works out for both of us.
说实话 这对我俩都有好处
I get pretty lonely sometimes.
有时我很孤独
Look, I'm sorry if I'm weirding you out.
我很抱歉使你感到纳闷
It's just you seem nice.
只是你看起来是个不错的人
So I wanted to warn you about Jeb.
关于杰布我想提醒下你
Kid's got more issues than a newsstand.
这孩子的问题比报上的故事还多
Seriously, if I were you,
真的 如果我是你
I'd find myself a new babysitting gig
在他用万能胶黏我的手之前
before he Krazy-Glues my hands together.
会找个新的临时保姆工作
He did that, you know.
他干过这事
Two sitters ago. Not pretty.
以前的两个保姆 都没吃好果子
I can't... I mean, I can't just leave now.
我不能...现在不能走
I already promised his mom that I'd stay and help out all week.
我向他妈妈保证过帮一个星期的忙
I'm supposed to drive him to school tomorrow
明天还得开车送他上学
and then pick him up.
接他放学
She can't find anyone to replace me now.
她现在找不到人替我
Well, you do what you have to do,
你做你必须做的事
but, honestly, I don't see things working out.
可老实说 我觉得这行不通
Jeb can be a real handful when he doesn't like someone.
当他不喜欢某人时 他会变得很麻烦
And that stuff about your homework, trust me,
你家庭作业的事 相信我
that's not even close to the worst he can do.
他能做的坏事还远不止这个呢
So you think this trial's
你认为这个审判
actually going to wrap up tomorrow?
明天真的能结束吗
I don't know. Devalos seems to think so.
不知道 德弗洛斯似乎这样认为
He doesn't think that Mallory's lawyer will actually put her on the stand.
他认为玛洛丽的律师不会真的让她出庭
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
抱歉 我做不到
Do what?
做什么
This.
和你睡一起
You want me to sleep in the living room?
想让我去睡客厅吗
You would do that?
你会去吗
I'm not happy about it, but sure.
虽然不高兴 不过我会去
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
I know this will pass.
我知道会过去的
No, wait a second.
不 等一下
No, don't. Just stay.
不 不用了 待着吧
But do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Will you check my e-mail before you shut that thing down?
关机前帮我查一下电邮
Devalos said that the computers at the office aren't working.
德弗洛斯说办公室那台电脑坏了
You have one new e-mail from the city of Phoenix.
你有封来自菲尼克斯市政♥府♥的新邮件
"Your voting district has changed?"
"你的选举区已变更"
Come on. Didn't we already get this e-mail?
行了 不是早收到这封邮件了吗
Just delete it.
删了吧
What?
什么
Nothing. It's just the kids are all asleep.
没什么 只是孩子们都睡了
It might be a good time for a little adult swim.
或许是鸳鸯戏水的好时机
Are you serious? Come on.
你说真的么 拜托
Isn't it bad enough that I'm in bed with someone
我和一个看起来是陌生人的人
who looks like a stranger?
同床共枕还不够糟糕吗
Do you think I'm really gonna compound that felony
你认为我会当没事发生
by actually sleeping with you?
真的和你行夫妻之礼吗
Are you sure?
你确定不做吗
Might be kinda fun.
或许是种乐趣
We are still in the same room.
趁你能和我同处一室
Don't push your luck.
别得寸进尺
I knew we agreed on 100,000,
我知道说好的是十万
but you know, I'm the one taking all the risk here.
可是 我是冒着风险的人
And I gotta be honest with you, I'm starting to get cold feet.
说老实话 我都要临阵退缩了
Look, what I'm doing for you, it's a pretty unique service.
为你所做的 是独一无二的服务
I figure it's worth $200,000.
我认为值二十万美元
Excellent. I'm glad you agree.
很好 很高兴你同意了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You're gonna have to wrap up your call now.
你必须挂电♥话♥了
The recess is over. You need to return to the jury box.
休庭结束 你得回陪审席去
Don't worry. You just bought yourself an acquittal.
别担心 你刚给自己买♥♥到了无罪释放
What do you mean, they all look the same?
什么意思 他们长得一样
They all look like him.
看起来长得都像他
They all look like the man I've been seeing.
都和我见过的一个人一样
Every single one of 'em.
每一个都是他
Look, I know how crazy this sounds. Do you?
我知道这听起来很疯狂 你知道啊
Look, in my dream,
在我的梦里
one of the jurors was negotiating a bribe: $200,000
其中一个陪审员协议的受贿金额是二十万美元
for an acquittal in this case.
判定这案子无罪
Allison, I don't know what to do with that.
艾莉森 我不知该如何反应
Talk to the judge.
跟法官说
The case has been compromised.
这案子已庭外和解
So you say, but I'm about to make my closing argument.
你是这么说 可我要做结案陈词
Now if you could identify the juror you saw,
如果能指证你看见的陪审员
maybe I could make a case for an investigation of that person,
或许我能立案调查那个人
but barring that, I'm afraid my hands are tied.
除此之外 恐怕我无能为力
Hello.
你好
Hey, it's Lee.
我是李
Thought you'd want to know we just arrested someone
估计你想知道我们刚逮捕了一个人
for the murder of Peter Musgrove.
杀死彼特·玛斯哥夫的凶手
Was his name Charlie?
他是叫查理吗
Charlie Boller-- Peter Musgrove's brother-in-law.
查理·博勒 彼特·玛斯哥夫的小舅子
And get this: Charlie's got a history.
还有 查理有案底
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表