剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Pulse is nonexistent. Patient's in cardiac arrest.
没有脉搏 病人处于心脏骤停状态
The cranial pressure's up. I'm guessing aneurysm.
颅内血压正在上升 我猜是动脉瘤
You're guess aneurysm? What does that mean?
你猜是动脉瘤 什么意思
You want us to treat it like an aneurysm?
你要我们按照动脉瘤来治吗
Where's the attending?
主治医生去哪了
We paged him. He hasn't answered yet.
我呼过他了 还没有回应
You're the resident so you're in charge till he gets here.
你是住院医师 所以在他到之前你全权负责
Right. Okay we need to insert an intraventricular catheter.
好的 我们需要插入脑室内导管
But that will take hours.
但是那会花很长时间
Okay, forget that.
好吧 那就别做那个
Let's just hit it with the defibrillator.
那我们就用除颤器
Get the paddles fired up.
给它充上电
Charging to 300.
调到300焦耳
It's charged.
好了
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手了
Okay, new plan.
好吧 新计划
We need to do an intracranial bypass.
我们需要做颅内搭桥
We'll just insert another catheter through the groin.
我们需要从鼠蹊部插入导管
Are you sure? Her brain's not getting any oxygen.
你确定吗 她大脑缺氧
By the time we find the aneurysm, she'll be a vegetable.
我们找到那个动脉瘤时她都要成植物人了
I think we got to call it.
我觉得我们可以宣布她死亡时间了
Yeah. I'm gonna call it.
好吧 我来吧
Time of death... 5:14 a.m.
死亡时间 凌晨五点四十分
Time of death? What are you talking about, time of death.
死亡时间 你在乱说什么时间
Continue CPR please.
继续心脏复苏
She had an aneurysm I'm afraid.
恐怕她是得了动脉瘤
She's been comatose for several weeks.
几个星期以来她都处于昏睡状态
I thought about an intracranial drain.
我想过做颅内引流
That's a waste of time.
那是浪费时间
This patient's not having an aneurysm.
这个病人没得动脉瘤
She's in anaphylaxis.
只是过敏而已
I don't think so.
我不认为是那样
There's nothing on her chart that says anything about any allergies.
她的病历上对她过敏只字未提
No known allergies.
未知的过敏源
But we changed her antiviral this afternoon.
但是今天下午我们帮她换了抗生素
It's got methisone in it.
里面含有麦西松
We've got something.
有反应了
Pulse? Thirtyfour.
脉搏多少 三十四
Sixty-six.
六十六了
BP's climbing as well. She's stabilizing.
血压也在升高 她正慢慢稳定中
The clues are all on the chart.
线索都在这张表上
You just gotta learn how to read it.
你要学会懂得如何读它
You just saved that woman's life.
你刚刚救了她一条命
I suppose I did.
我想是的
Guess it wasn't your time to go...
可能还没到你去的时间
Allison Dubois.
艾莉森·迪布瓦
How come you never told me? I don't know.
你怎么没跟我提起过 我不知道
But in light of everything that's happened since,
那件事都过去了很久了
It seemed kind of beside the point.
再提也没有什么意义
Almost dying?
我当时都快死了
How can that ever be beside the point?
那怎么不值得一提呢
I don't know, I wasn't there.
我不知道 我当时没在那
From what the doctors told me,
从医生那听说
The whole thing lasted maybe two minutes.
整个过程前后就两分钟
I mean they called me I rushed down there.
他们给我打了电♥话♥ 我赶到那
By the time I got down there, you were completely stable.
等到我赶到的时候 你都完全稳定了
I never even met the doctor who worked on you.
我当时都没见到那个救你的医生
Still...
那又怎样
But Allie you were in a coma.
但是艾莉你当时在昏迷中
You were in a coma when I left you that night.
那晚我从你那离开的时候 你已经在昏迷了
You were still in a coma when I came back the next morning.
第二天早上我去那的时候你还在昏迷中
It didn't seem like that much had changed.
你看上去没什么分别
But I'm sorry.
但是对不起
You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault.
你没必要道歉 不是你的错
I just-- the whole reason I'm dreaming this dream
我...我翻来覆去做这个梦的原因
Is I'm anxious about going back to the hospital.
是我害怕又回到医院里
I'm anxious about seeing Rosemary.
去见罗斯玛丽让我很紧张
What are you anxious about? She's your friend.
你在紧张什么 她是你的朋友
Why are you assuming the worst?
你怎么总是东想西想
Honey, it's a hospital.
亲爱的 那是医院
They don't keep you in there 'cause they like you.
他们让你住在那不是因为他们喜欢你
Aren't you forgetting something?
你没忘了什么吧
And then this guy Jordy after all that,
经过那些之后 这个叫乔迪的家伙
Tells her he doesn't even like girls.
跟她说他不好女色
He likes boys.
只爱背背山
Bridgette why are you watching that show?
布里奇特 你怎么要看那种节目
Mom and dad would hate it
爸妈如果知道你在看那个
If they knew that you were watching that show.
他们会不高兴的
Nuh-uh.You're wrong. It's not even a show. It's all real.
你错了 那不是秀 那都是真的
It's reality television.
那是真人秀
Okay you know what you don't know what you're talking about.
好了 你都不知道你自己在说什么
There is nothing real about that show.
那个电视节目一点也不真
It's staged.
舞台剧而已
The people who make it tell them what to do.
编导会告诉他们应该怎么做
Nuh-uh. It's real.
你错了 那是真的
It's fake.
是假的
You're wrong. It has to be real.
你大错特错 它一定是真的
I watched it on the computer at school.
我一直在学校的电脑上看
What did you watch on the computer at school?
你在学校的电脑看什么
She's watching that show The Real Life Diaries.
她在看那个《现实生活日记》
The one where the follow real people with the real problems,
就是那个跟拍真人真事的
Finding real solutions to life's real challenges.
寻找克服人生挑战的真正方法的剧
No, no, no, Bridge.
不 不 不 布里奇
I don't want you watching that.
你不能看那个
That's not for you.
那不适合你
Why is it not for me?
怎么不适合我了
I'm a person... I'm real.
我是一个人...我也是真实的
Yes but there's nothing real about that show.
是的 但是那个秀一点也不真
She's right.
她说得对
It's all so lurid and adult.
而且那个太鬼魅般太成人化了
I want to be an adult.
我想成为一个大人
And I don't know what it means,
而且我不知道那个词什么意思
But by the sound of it, I think I want to be lurid, too.
但听起来我也该变成鬼魅般才行
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
What you want to be is on time for school.
你要的是准时上学
And I want to be on time for my job interview.
我也要准时去我的面试
So if you guys are done with your breakfast,
所以如果你们两个吃完早餐
How about you go into your room
那就去房♥间
And get ready for school. Okay?
准备一下去上学 好吗
Okay daddy. Thank you.
好的 爸 谢谢
Okay, daddy.
好的 老爸
Oh hey... when you see your mom,
看见妈妈的时候
Be sure to make a big deal.
你们会大吃一惊
She's walking without a cane.
她不拄拐杖了
We're decent.
请进
I'm calling no fair.
我没看错吧
Look at you.
你来啦
Thank you.
谢谢
What's with the hair?
瞧瞧你的头发
I thought we had a deal.
我们说好的
I just got rid of mine to support you.
我陪你一起剃光头
If I had known you were going to grow yours back,
早知道你的头发会长好
I would have stopped taking that chemo a long time ago.
我就不做化疗了
I feel like such a fool.
我感觉自己好傻
I got out my best babushka for your visit.
为你的大驾光临 我戴了最好看的头巾
And seriously you're not using your cane at all anymore?
说真的 你不用拄拐杖了吗
No, not as of this morning.
没错 今早起来就不用了
You're just...
你真是...
A disappointment on so many levels.
太出乎我的意料了
After all I've done for you.
毕竟有我替你受罪
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表