剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
What'd you think?
你觉得怎么样
The book?
那本书
Uh, well, I mean, I'm only about
我是说 我只
a hundred and so pages into it, so...
读了一百多页 所以...
Okay.
好
So you were able to put it down?
所以你就放一边了吗
Well, I'm not saying it was easy.
要我说还真难放手
No.
很难放手
But, you know, like you said yesterday.
但是 就像你昨天说的
I'm kind of a regular guy. So, you know, I got kids
我是个中规中矩的人 我有孩子
to put to bed, I got a wife I got
要照顾 要花时间
to spend some time with. Yeah, no, no.
陪妻子 是的 对的
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
So what'd you think?
你觉得如何
From what I've read?
就我读的那部分
You really want that?
你真的想知道
Wouldn't you rather wait till I finish the whole thing
就不能等我读完整本书
before I give you an opinion?
再给你意见吗
Uh, no.
不是
I mean, is there some rule that says you can't give me
又没规定说你现在不能给我些建议
an opinion now and then another opinion when you're finished?
读完再给我一些建议
No.
不
No, I s-suppose not.
当然没有这种规定
So...
那么...
So, uh...
那么...
Yeah, so...
是的...
I think it's-it's interesting.
我觉得很有意思
That's it?
就这些
Just interesting?
有趣而已
No, it's not just interesting.
不 不只是有趣
I think you made some brave choices.
我觉得你作出了勇敢的选择
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I-I know that this is really awkward for you.
我知道这有些难为你
But I want you to be honest with me.
我想你跟我说实话
I am, I am. I'm being honest.
我 我 说的是实话
No, I know you're being honest.
当然 我知道你说的是实话
If I forced you. If I, if I made you say something negative...
如果我强迫你 说点反面建议
You want something negative?
你想要听反面建议
There's-there's got to be something.
肯定有不足之处
Right?
不是吗
You know, you put it down, so...
你把它放在一边
I know this is hard.
我知道很难
I just... well, it is hard.
我只是... 是很难
You know, I'm not, I'm not having
我没有 目前为止
a negative experience, uh, so far.
没有觉得不好
So I don't know if I'm comfortable being negative.
所以不知道我是否适合做出消极评论
You're not being negative.
不是要你表现得消极
You know, I'm-I'm asking you to be constructive.
我 我要你假设而已
Right?
知道吗
Can you give me, uh, a word?
能告诉我一个字眼吗
Like, one word.
就是 一个词
An-an adjective, a negative adjective.
一个形容词 消极的形容词
Can-can you do that?
可以吗
I don't know.
不知道
Yeah, you can.
是的 你可以
Just-just think.
想一想
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Uh, maybe... diffuse?
或许... 有点散漫
Diffuse?
散漫
What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
Diffuse, uh, well, let me see-- diffuse--
散漫 让我想想 散漫
It means kind, like, all over the place.
意思是那种 比如 四处都是
I know what it means.
我知道它的意思
Well, you know, that's not necessarily a bad thing.
未必是件坏事
Diffuse.
散漫
Again. I'm only a hundred pages in.
重申 我只读了一百页
So you know, I think I need time to...
我需要时间...
Well, I want to see how the whole thing
我想看整个故事情节
Comes together, you know.
如何融会贯通
That's why I really didn't want to say anything yet.
所以我真的不想过早的评论
Diffuse.
散漫
Okay, well, I got her favorite band.
好 我拿了她最喜欢乐队CD
Got her favorite flowers.
最喜欢的花
And got a fistful of articles about myself.
一堆关于我的文章
Yeah, and if all that fails, just remember--
是的 如果都失败了 记住...
Tell her to look in the hatbox in the closet.
告诉她看一看衣橱里的帽盒
Hatbox?
帽盒
Right.
是的
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Mandy, hi.
曼蒂 你好
My name is Allison Dubois.
我是艾莉森·迪布瓦
I'm a friend of...
是杰勒米的...
I was a friend of Jeremy’s.
曾是杰勒米的朋友
I just want to tell you how sorry I am.
我只想告诉你我觉得很遗憾
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I'm sorry, he never mentioned you.
很抱歉 他从没提起过你
Oh, no, he wouldn't have.
不 他没有
We didn't actually meet till yesterday.
事实上我们直到昨天才见过
I work for the district attorney's office.
我在地方检察官办公室工作
And I was investigating the penny jar killer.
我在调查钱罐杀手
God, you were there.
上帝 你在那里
Did you see it happen?
你看到发生的事了吗
I was, and I did.
是的 我看到了
He wanted me to give you these.
他想让我给你这些
He said they're your favorite flower.
他说这些是你最喜欢的花
He said that?
是他说的
After the car hit him.
在汽车撞了他之后
I didn't realize.
我不知道
I guess I wanted to believe it happened quickly--
我希望一切发生得很快
That he didn't suffer.
他没受太多苦
Oh, no, he didn't.
他没有
It happened quickly.
一切发生得太快
Um, he-he also wanted me to give you these.
他还要我给你这些
Sorry, what are these?
抱歉 这些是什么
Some-- some articles about me, about how I--
一些 关于我的文章 关于我如何...
How sometimes I see the dead.
在一些时候看得到死亡
How I can communicate with the dead.
如何跟冥界沟通
Okay, this is unspeakably cruel.
这是苦不堪言的
He thought that you might react like that.
他觉得你会有这样的反应
That's why he said those are your favorite flowers
所以他告诉我这是你最喜欢的花
This is your favorite band...
这是你最喜欢的乐队...
Right. Look, I have a funeral to prepare.
是的 我还要准备葬礼
People to call, arrangements to make.
给朋友们打电♥话♥ 安排事宜
So I'm going to go back in the house now
现在我要回屋
Shut the door and ask you to leave my property.
关上门 要你离开我家
He wants you to know that he's watching you
他想你知道他在看着你
And that he loves you
还有他爱你
And if there's anything you ever need to say to him
如果你有什么话要跟他说
You can say it through me.
你可以通过我告诉他
Look. I hear you, but just so you know
我听你说话 只是要你知道
If I have anything to say to him, I'm going to say it to him
如果我有话要对他说 我会用自己的方式
In my own way and my own time, thank you very much.
自己的时间跟他说的 谢谢
Oh, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
The hatbox, he wants you to look in the hatbox in the closet.
帽盒 他想你看一看衣橱里的帽盒
He wants you to look in there...
他要你看一看里面...
Al, what do you think?
艾尔 你觉得怎么样
Al?
艾尔
Yeah I think it um looks good.
是的 我觉得这件看起来好点
I think it's fine.
我觉得挺好
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表