剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You referred her to Dr. Statler?
你会把她推荐给史塔勒医生
Even though a source tells me
我从很多渠道了解到
That you received a number
你收到了很多医院同事的邮件
Of e-mails from hospital staff laying out their suspicions
他们都很质疑史塔勒的手术工作
About his practices, in great detail.
而且说得非常详细
You're talking about hospital gossip.
你说的是医院内的八卦
Dr. Statler's the best oncologist in this state.
史塔勒医生是国内最好的肿瘤科医师
Even though you were very busy transferring everyone
你一边忙着把对这位好医生有意见的病人
Who complained about the good doctor to other hospitals,
转到其他的医院去
You still found time to purchase a few life ...On your wife.
一边还在你老婆去史塔勒医生那里之前
Before she went to go see Statler.
帮她买♥♥了人寿保险
It's almost as if you knew that he was going to tell her
好像你知道史塔勒会跟她
That the melanoma was back.
说她的毒素瘤又复发了
That she'd require surgery.
她需要做手术
And that she wouldn't be coming home.
而且再也回不了家了
Do you think I murdered my wife?
你觉得我谋杀了我的妻子吗
I hope you've got more than nurses' chatter to back that up.
我希望你拿出真凭实据 别听护士们瞎说
That's a warrant
这是搜查令
Allowing us to seize your computer.
我们可以检查你的电脑
My people are quite good
我的同事非常擅长
At finding deleted files and e-mails.
找出删除的文件和电子邮件
Once we're able to prove that you were aware
我们一旦能证实你知道
Of the hospital staff's suspicions of his practices,
医院员工对他的技术有质疑
And that you still put your wife into his care,
还坚持让你老婆去他那里治疗的话
Well, at that point, I'll be ready to take my chances in court.
那么 我会在法庭上好好应用证据的
Or perhaps you would like to take care of this today.
或许你现在能考虑下
Agree to testify against Statler.
同意指控史塔勒
If you're willing to tell us everything
如果你愿意告诉我们
About the deal the two of you struck,
你们两个之间的所有交易
Then I'm willing to make a deal with you.
我就能跟你做笔交易
But you should know, this is a limited-time offer.
但你必须清楚 这个交易是有时限的
Once we find what I think we're going to find that computer.
如果我们在电脑上找到了我们想要的东西
Then my willingness to bargain goes away.
那我就没兴趣跟你讨价还价了
Should take us about a day
找那些文件
To get through those files, Mr. Carlisle.
要花一天的时间 卡莱尔先生
So, please... give it some thought.
所以 请你好好想想吧
Nice window.
风景真不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, sorry for beating you out for the job.
很抱歉抢了你的工作
So, uh, wh-wh-what are you doing down here?
你在这干什么
Well, I was just running some errands
我正好在附近
In the neighborhood.
有点事情要办
I thought I'd say congratulations.
我想我该来恭喜下你
Thanks.
谢谢
Just one quick question before I go.
走之前我还有个问题
Um, do you know a guy named Carlo Carcetti?
你认识个叫卡洛·卡歇提的人吗
He works for my old firm, aerodytech.
他在我的老东家搞动力技术
Yeah, sure.
是啊 认识
Carlo and I went to graduate school together. Why?
卡洛和我一起毕业的 怎么了
Well, you know, it's weird.
我有点奇怪
I never met the guy.
我没见过这人
He started at aerodytech a couple weeks before I left,
在我走之前几个星期他开始在那搞动力技术
But I hear that he called this place and told them
但是我听说他打电♥话♥去公♥司♥ 跟他们讲
That I botched a big project.
说我搞砸了一个大工程
Really?
真的吗
That's what I hear.
我是这样听说的
That-that would be a really low thing for someone to do.
这可真是个卑劣的事情
You'd have to be willing to give up
你在这种绝望的环境下
Every principe to be desperat
你必须放弃所有的准则
I mean, you'd have to be desperate.
我的意思是 你会感到绝望
Out of work for so long, you almost can't remember
离开工作岗位这么久 你都快记不得
What it's like to have a job.
有一份工作是什么感觉了
So broke your, uh, marriage is falling apart.
所以才破坏你的 否则我的婚姻也会玩完的
Right.
是哦
Uh, look, are you going to make a thing out of this?
你还是别关注这个位置了吧
Cause I'm not going to just quit.
因为我是不会放弃的
I really need this.
我真的很需要它
Frankly, I need this more than I need to be able
坦白说 我需要它超过每天
To look at myself in the mirror.
在镜子前打量自己
Hey, hey. Relax.
放松点
I hear they're paying you squat.
我听说他们给你的是空头支票
And I hear that this place is going to go out of business
他们若拿不到桥梁建设资金
In a year, if they don't get bridge funding.
一年后这地方就得倒闭
So...it's okay. Job's yours.
所以没关系 这工作归你了
So, what do you want?
那你想要什么
Why did you come down here?
你来这干什么
Believe it or not, I came here to give you a heads up.
不管你信不信 我是来提醒你
You might want to have a conversation with Carlo
你也许该跟卡洛谈一谈
About his, uh, friendship with your wife.
聊聊他跟你妻子的友谊
I think that Carlo might have his own reasons
或许卡洛有他自己的理由
For wanting you out of the house five days a week.
希望你一个星期有五天不在家
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Well, you're going to have to figure that out by yourself,
这你就要自己去搞清楚了
Cause I got to go look for a job.
我还得去找工作呢
Whatcha doin'?
在干啥嘞
Cleaning out the garage.
清理车♥库♥
I'm still officially looking for work,
正式的说我依然在找工作
Officially unemployed,
正式的说我还处于无业状态
And cleaning out the garage is
清理车♥库♥就是
What the officially unemployed do.
正式的无业人员该做的事
So, I'm doing it.
所以 我正在清理中
Oh, you're going to get another interview.
你还会有机会的
You'll get a job.
你会有工作的
I know.
我知道
You know that from Bridgette?
你从布里奇特那里知道的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
My headhunter called.
我的伯乐打过电♥话♥
He, uh, just wanted to reassure me
他要我放心
That he's out hunting heads.
他已经在为我奔走了
Well, it may be the light in here,
是光线的原因吗
But you actually look kinda happy.
你看起来很高兴
I am. I am happy, Joe.
是啊 我是很高兴 乔
The guy who runs the hospital is
那间医院的负责人明天
Going to come in tomorrow to give a statement.
会来录一份口供
He's going to bring his lawyer in.
他的律师也会来
So, Devalos thinks that means
德弗洛斯认为那意味着
That he's ready to cut a deal.
他做好了达成协议准备
I hear the police came by today.
我听说警♥察♥今天来过了
Tom.
汤姆
I didn't know
我怎么不知道
You were covering the night shift tonight.
你今晚值夜班
I switched with Pinero.
我跟皮尼罗换班了
So, it's true.
那是真的吗
They confiscated your computer.
他们查收了你的计算机
Yeah.
是啊
They were asking all kinds of questions.
他们问了各种问题
They've got nothing, though.
但没什么收获
Just a bunch of theories.
就是一堆大道理
Of course they've got nothing.
他们当然没收获
There's no evidence of any crime.
因为他们没证据
Frankly, the only thing that can compromise me...is you.
老实说 唯一会出♥卖♥♥♥我的人 就是你
Relax.
放松点
I didn't tell them anything.
我什么也没告诉他们
Not in my best interests, either.
这也不符合我的利益
You know how I do it, Jerry?
你知道我是怎么做的吗 杰瑞
How I make it seem like it's god's work
我是怎么让病人的去世看起来像
When one of my patients passes on?
上帝的杰作的吗
Potassium.
是钾
Simple as that. Potassium.
很简单 钾
Now, potassium levels are almost always elevated
人死后体内钾的含量
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表