剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He already assaulted this guy once last year.
去年他殴打过这家伙一次
We got him dead to rights, and he knows it.
他知道自己无法逃脱罪责
He's copping a plea.
要承认有罪以求轻判
So listen, given you're the one who put us onto him,
因为是你给我们他的线索
I thought you might want to sit in while I take his statement.
我给他录口供时 或许你想旁听
Allison, you still there?
艾莉森 还在听吗
Yeah. Sorry.
是的 抱歉
Um, hey, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
When I get there, can you make sure
我去的时候 能确保
you're wearing your badge?
你带着警徽吗
I'm having... some trouble with faces today.
我今天...在认脸上有点困难
Okay, last stop: preschool.
好了 终点站 幼儿园
Everybody out.
大家下车
Mom told me that after this week,
妈妈跟我说 过了这个星期
you won't be babysitting me anymore.
你不再照看我了
But I don't want you to go.
我不想让你走
I like you.
我喜欢你
Sure you do.
你当然喜欢
Why else would you ruin my homework
为什么要毁了我的作业
and tear up my textbook?
撕破我的课本
Is that why you're quitting?
只是你不干的原因吗
Because Mr. Teefers told me to play a joke on you?
因为提弗斯先生让我跟你开玩笑
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What do you mean Mr. Teefers told you to play a joke on me?
提弗斯先生让你跟我开玩笑是什么意思
He tells me to do a lot of stuff.
他让我做很多事情
I try to tell people
提弗斯先生
when Mr. Teefers tells me to do things,
让我做事时 我试着告诉别人
but they never believe me, Mom especially.
可他们都不信我 尤其是妈妈
She just cries.
她只是在那哭
I gotta go now.
我要走了
I told you to find yourself a new gig.
我告诉过你给自己找个新活儿
I tried to be nice about it, but you wouldn't listen.
我试着表现友好 可你不听劝
So now? No more Mr. Nice Beaver.
所以现在 不再是友好的海狸
No more Mr. Nice Beaver?
不再是友好的海狸
Jeb doesn't need you, okay?
杰布不需要你 知道吗
I'm his friend, not you.
我是他的朋友 你不是
If you're his friend,
如果你是他的朋友
then why do you keep getting him into so much trouble?
为何一直把他引入麻烦中
A few weeks before I died, my girlfriend broke up with me.
我死的前几周 女朋友跟我分手了
We'd been together since our freshman year in high school.
从九年级起我们就在一起了
When I asked her why, she said her therapist thought
我问她原因 她说心理医生认为
I'd become a domineering influence,
是我控制欲影响了她
that she needed to get away from me
她需要离开我
to find out who she really was.
找到真实的自我
I don't understand.
我不明白
What does any of that have...?
那这些又和...
Jeb's mother is a therapist.
杰布的妈妈是心理医生
Was she treating your girlfriend?
是她治疗你女朋友的
Are you seriously using her five-year-old
你当真要利用她五岁的儿子
to get back at her?
报复她
Hey, what can I say?
我能说什么呢
Once a domineering influence, always a domineering influence.
控制欲强的人 死了也控制欲强
You happen to notice those bags under her eyes?
你注意到她的眼袋了吗
All me, baby.
都归功于我
She hardly even sleeps these days
这些天她夜不能寐
'cause she's so worried about what Jeb might get into.
因为她很担心杰布又惹了麻烦
Someone's waving at you.
有人在跟你招手
Yeah, that's him.
是他
That's my brother-in-law, Peter Musgrove.
我小舅子 彼特·玛斯哥夫
And yeah, I'm the one who killed him.
我杀了他
I'm not denying it.
我承认
A bullet in the brain. Any particular reason
脑部中枪 有什么动机
or are you just finishing what you started a year ago
或只是为你一年前殴打他
when you assaulted him?
做个了结
I didn't assault him. I beat the crap out of him.
我不是打他 是痛扁了他一顿
He stole some checks from me.
他偷我的支票
Went out and bought himself a lot of expensive things.
出去给自己买♥♥了一堆高价物品
I told him I'd kill him if he ever did it again.
我告诉他如果再这样做 我会杀了他
Couple days ago, I get a call from the phone company.
几天前我接到公♥司♥电♥话♥
They say my last check bounced.
他们说我的支票跳票了
I tell them that's impossible.
我说那不可能
They don't want to listen.
他们不相信
So I get on the phone with my bank.
后来我打电♥话♥给银行
They say there's a reason the last check didn't clear.
他们说我上期支票没清零
They say I logged onto my account that morning,
原因是我早上登陆账户
transferred every penny I had to some account offshore.
把钱都转到某个海外账户了
Thing is, I hadn't been on my online account in weeks.
但我几周没登陆在线账户了
Are you saying your brother-in-law cleaned you out?
你是说你小舅子把你的账户掏空了
He was always messing with my computer
他们来我家时
every time he and my sister came over.
他总在我电脑上捣鼓
He hacked me or something.
他也许黑了我的账号♥
So I loaded up my rifle, went to pay him a visit.
所以我给来♥福♥枪♥上了膛就去找他了
He swore it wasn't him,
他发誓没做
that the same exact thing had happened to him;
而且他身上也发生了同样的事
his bank account had been cleared out, too.
他的账户也被掏空了
I didn't believe him, so I shot the dumb son of a bitch.
我不相信 所以打死了那混♥蛋♥
Joke was on me, though
可笑的是
'cause I found out the very next day
第二天发现
everything Peter was telling me was the truth.
他说的都是真的
What? My sister called,
什么 我妹妹打来电♥话♥
asked me if I'd seen him.
问我见到他没有
She was a wreck.
她快崩溃了
She thought he'd run off on her because-- get this--
她以为被抛弃了
their bank accounts had been wiped out
因为他们账户里没钱了
Just like Peter said.
正如彼特所说
But couldn't he have cleaned out those accounts?
但有可能是他把这些账户都盗了吗
Maybe he really was planning on leaving your sister.
也许他真的想离开你的妹妹
He knew I'd kill him if he left.
他知道如果这样我会杀了他的
Besides, later that day,
而且那天晚些时
I had a friend of mine take a look at my computer,
我的朋友检查了我的电脑
see if he could figure out what had happened with my money.
看是否能搞清我钱的去向
He said it was all because of an e-mail I got from the city.
他说这都因为市政♥府♥的一封邮件
Something about my voting district changing.
关于选区变更的邮件
Turns out the e-mail was a fake.
这封信是假的
When I opened it, I downloaded something
我打开时 间谍软件就
called spyware onto my hard drive.
自动安装到我的硬盘
And just like that,
因此
the guy who sent it had access to all of my information:
发邮件的人就可以得到我的信息
my credit card statements,
信♥用♥卡♥状态
my PIN numbers, my social.
PIN码 社保号♥码
It was easy for him to make the bank think he was me.
能轻易让银行相信他就是我本人
He had all the numbers. He was me.
他有所有号♥码 他就是我
He was you.
他是你
That e-mail you opened--
你打开的电邮
you said it was about voting districts?
是关于选区变更吗
I opened one of those.
我也打开过这样一封邮件
Of course you did.
你肯定看了那邮件
Keep an eye on this guy.
看好他
Hey. Where you going?
你到哪去
What do you mean, "Of course you did"?
说我肯定看了是什么意思
The last few days, I've been seeing this face almost everywhere I go.
前几天我到哪都能看到这张脸
I see it when I look at Joe.
乔是这个样子
I saw it on those men in there.
里面的人都是这个样子
I see it when I look at you.
你也是
And now I think I'm finally starting to understand why.
现在我终于搞清是怎么回事了
I think it's the face of the man
我看到的是发邮件人的样子
who's been sending out those e-mails
是他发了那些通知大家
telling everyone that their voting district has changed.
选区变更的邮件
He's an identity thief.
他是个身份窃贼
That's why when I look at you or I look at Joe, I see him.
这就是为何我看到乔和你都是他的样子
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表