剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I, uh, I dreamt about her, too.
没错 我也梦到她了
Whoa, well, wait a second.
等一下
Is that even possible?
不会是同一个人吧
It has to be.
应该是同一个人
I just dreamt about her, too.
我也梦到过他
I don't know. I don't get it.
我不明白 真的不明白
Why are Ariel and Bridgette
为什么艾丽尔和布里奇特
dreaming about this young girl killing herself?
都梦见了那个女孩自杀了呢
I mean, I dreamt about her last night,
我昨天晚上也梦到她了
but it's not like I told them about it.
但是我并没有和她们提过啊
Al, you're all... you're apples from the same tree.
艾尔 你们血脉相承
Maybe...
也许
Maybe they sensed what you'd seen.
也许她们和你有统一的意识能力
I don't know. I don't understand.
不知道 我真的不明白
Who is this girl?
那女孩是谁
Why is she so angry with us?
她为什么这么生我们的气
Al, for all we know, she's nobody.
艾尔 我们不认识她 她谁也不是
You've never seen her before.
你从没见过她
The girls have never seen her before.
孩子们也从来没见过她
Maybe she's not even a real person.
也许她根本就不存在
Okay, forget I said that.
好吧 当我什么也没说
Listen, Al,
听我说 艾尔
I'm coming off an all-nighter.
我熬了一夜刚回来
I beg you... can we throw a flag on the play
我求求你 我们能先到此为止吗
and resume this conversation in the morning?
能明天早上再谈吗
Begging is good.
求的真好
This begging works.
我同意了
Jennifer?
詹妮弗
You still awake?
你还没睡吗
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
You doing okay?
你还好吧
I mean, uh, this being your first night and all, I...
我是说 这是你的第一夜
I figured you might be nervous.
我想你很紧张
No, I'm okay.
不 我还好
My wife was telling me that this is, what--
我妻子跟我说
your third foster home?
我们家是你第三个寄养家庭了
Well, I want you to know,
我希望你明白
I'm determined to make it your last.
我坚信这会成为你最后一个寄养家庭
If anybody bothers you at your new school,
要是新学校有人找你麻烦
you tell me.
你就告诉我
If my missus starts to lose her temper with you,
要是我老婆生你的气
now, you tell me.
你也可以告诉我
I mean, if you want anything...
我想说的是 只要你有需要
You need anything...
想要任何东西
You tell me.
你就跟我说
Does that sound good?
感觉不错吧
Good.
好啦
I'm glad.
我很开心
So, listen,
听着
if I'm gonna be looking out for you,
要是我想密切注意你
making sure you're happy,
让你高兴
I-I need you to look out for me...
我就需要你也密切注意我
...make sure I'm happy.
让我高兴
You got that, right?
明白了吧
Yes, I'm looking for information
对 我想找
on a Jennifer.
一个叫詹妮弗的资料
Sorry, I don't have a last name.
抱歉 我不知道她姓什么
She's around 16 to 18 years of age,
她大约16-18岁左右
but that's just a guess.
但我只是猜的
What do you mean there's nothing you can tell me?
什么叫你们无可奉告
I told you I'm with the district attorney's office.
我跟你说过了我是地方检察官办公室的
No, I don't have a subpoena.
不 我们没有传票
Well, fine, I'll get a subpoena.
好吧 我会弄张传票的
What is this?
这是什么
Who took this? Is, is this ours?
谁画的 这是我们的吗
Is this a crime scene photograph?
是犯罪现场照片吗
Not the way that you mean it, no.
不是你想的那样
This came to us through the offices
这是亚利桑那州的《观察者》杂♥志♥
of the Arizona Observer.
给我们的
Apparently, our killers took pictures
很明显 是凶手拍的照片
and wanted to share them with the Observer's readers.
想拿来和《观察者》的读者分享一下
This will be on the front page of the newspaper tonight
这个会上今晚的头版
and I'm sure it will make its way
而且也会上
onto all the evening newscasts.
各大电视台的晚间新闻
And this message-- "More to come"--
这条信息说 "还有更多"
it's written in blood, isn't it?
这是血♥书♥吗
It's their blood-- the Prescotts.
是普雷斯科特一家的血
According to the lab, each letter can be matched
化验科说 每一个字母用的血都是
to a different member of the family.
家庭中不同成员的
But that aside, the photo and the envelope it came in
不过话说回来 照片和信封
were as clean as the room where we found the family--
跟家里面一样干净的毫无痕迹
no prints, no fibers, no DNA.
没有指纹 没有纤维物 也没有DNA
Meaning we're exactly where we were yesterday,
也就是说我们昨天仍未取得任何进展
only now we're poised to have a citywide panic
并且我们将面对全市范围内的恐慌
and we know that whoever did this
而且无论是谁做的
is planning on doing it again.
肯定是早就预谋好了再做一次
Yeah.
进来
Keith, did you have the locks...?
基思 你把锁...
Mr. Burroughs. Joe.
柏洛兹先生 乔
Forgive me, sir, I didn't realize you were in here.
不好意思 先生 我不知道你在这里
I didn't realize anyone was in here.
我不知道有人在这里
No, i-it's all right.
不 没关系
Are you having a problem with something?
你遇到什么麻烦了吗
No, it's, it's... I-I don't know, it's...
不 只是 我不知道 只是
It'll wait till you two are finished.
你俩聊完我再来吧
No, it's okay.
不 没关系的
If you have a problem, just spit it out.
有什么问题你就说吧
No, it's, it's not a big deal, really.
不用了 不是什么大问题 真的
It's just, uh,
只是
uh, I just got back from lunch and my office is locked.
我吃了个午饭回来发现办公室被锁了
My key doesn't work.
而我的钥匙打不开门
So, I just talked to Jason.
我刚问了下杰生
He said that he saw a maintenance guy changing the locks,
他说看见有个修锁匠在换锁
and when he asked him about it
然后去询问了换锁的事
he said that, uh, you told him to do it?
他说了换锁的事 是你让他换的吗
That's right. I did.
没错 我让的
I can't have you in there anymore.
我不能再让你进去了
Excuse me?
什么
I can't have you sitting in there.
我不能让你坐在里面了
You may just want to stay home.
你可能只是想呆家里
Really? Why is that?
真的吗 为什么那么说
Oh, uh, I noticed when I came in very early this morning that,
我注意到当我清晨来到这里的时候
that the ideas were flowing very freely, very easily.
我的思想就变得非常的顺畅 活跃
And, uh, and then when you came in,
而每当你进来的时候
there's something about you being in that office that...
可能和你进了那个办公室有关吧
oh, everything just started getting backed up.
然后我就又变得思维缓慢毫无头绪了
But then when you went to lunch...
但当你去吃午饭的时候
The flow came back?
思路又重新变得清晰了
It did, yeah.
确实 没错
I see.
我明白了
So you think I'm-I'm... constipating your thinking?
所以你觉得我让你变得迟钝了 是吗
I don't think. I know.
我没这么想 我知道的
This is a problem that's easily solvable.
这是个很好解决的问题
We'll just find Mr. Dubois here
我们只要为迪布瓦找个
an office that doesn't... interfere with your flow.
不会影响你思路的办公室呆着就行了
At least until this project is done.
起码呆到这个项目完成吧
Super. Super.
好极了 太好了
Well, you look like you're making progress here,
你看起来好像有点进展了
so maybe I'll just take Joe
那就让我把乔带走
and we'll go on a little office hunt.
我要跟他谈些公事
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表