剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You don't get it, Mr. Good, do you?
你还不明白 是吗 正义先生
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
I don't want help.
我不想要帮助
I'm fine.
我很好
I like me.
我喜欢自己
All the cops and the social workers
那些警♥察♥ 社工
and the parole officers.
还有假释官
You know, all that, all that system
所有的那个系统
that you couldn't wait to sign up to be a part of?
你迫不及待想成为他们的一份子
You guys all had your crack at helping me.
这些人都说什么要帮助我
It didn't take.
我不需要
'Cause there's nothing really wrong.
因为我其实没有错误
I'm just... like... you.
我只是跟你一样
But I'll tell you...
但是我要告诉你
I'll tell you something, baby brother.
我要告诉你一些事 宝贝弟弟
you want me to...
你想
you want to take me downtown, baby brother?
带我一起进城 是吗
Hmm? Want to charge me with, um, with what?
想起诉我 就凭这个
Being double-jointed?
双关节的证据吗
I'll stand by you.
应该我来帮你才是
No?
不要吗
Well, I'll tell you what.
我要告诉你
If you change your mind...
如果你改变心意
...you know where I live.
你知道我住在哪里
Looks like you want to say something to me.
看起来你想说些什么
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I'd do the same thing in your shoes.
我要是你 我也会这样说
I got it all wrong, right?
说我弄错了是吗
You're really a good guy.
你真的是个好人
I've heard it all before.
这些我都听过
All of it.
所有这些
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
You know that.
你心里明白
Try to accept it with some kind of dignity.
试着有点尊严的接受这一切
Hey, Allison.
艾莉森
Look, Lee. I know we didn't have enough evidence
李 我知道没有足够的证据
to bring in that woman kira for questioning.
审讯那个叫奇拉的女人
But please, please tell me that you meant it when you said
但希望你像上次说的那样
you were going to have somebody watching her.
已经派人监视她了
Uh, yeah, we got a night shift detective on her right now.
是 布置了探员晚上轮班监视她
Why?
怎么了
She's going after your brother.
她正在追踪你哥哥
What?
什么
I just saw it, Lee.
我刚刚看见了 李
I saw it, um...
我看见了
I don't know when it's going to happen,
我不知道何时会发生
but I think it's going to happen soon.
但是我认为很快
She-she has a broken knuckle,
因为她一个指关节折了
and she still had it in my dream.
在我梦里她的指关节还是折的
Um, okay. We've got it covered, Allison.
都在我们监视中 艾莉森
If Kira goes after Paul, we'll pick her up.
如果她追踪保罗 我们会抓住她的
Thanks for the heads-up, though.
不过谢谢你的提醒
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你跑来干嘛?
I still have another, uh, two hours.
我还有两个小时呢
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Figured there's no point in us both suffering.
觉得没必要让我们俩都难受
You serious?
你说真的
I'm here, right?
我都已经来了
You're relieved. Go home. Eat. Sleep.
你解放了 回去吃点东西睡觉吧
Copy that, detective.
收到 探员
Much obliged.
不胜感激
See ya.
再见
What's up?
怎么了
Lee.
李
I just couldn't sleep.
我只是睡不着
Please just tell me everything's all right with you.
告诉我一切都好
Paul's dead, Allison.
保罗死了 艾莉森
What?
什么
We picked that woman up on her way out of my brother's place.
我们跟踪那个女人到我哥哥住处附近
She got to him before we could stop her.
她在此之前已得手了
I guess our guy must have gotten distracted or something.
我猜是我们的人走神了
They were, uh, too late to help my brother.
他们没来得及救我哥哥
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
The good news is, we had her dead to rights.
好消息是 我们抓她个现行
She's going away for a long time.
她会被关很长时间了
I'm so sorry, Lee.
我很遗憾 李
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表