剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And there's nothing here.
什么也没有
So can we just can we let everybody just
所以我们可以叫大家起床了吗
Get up and get dressed and get ready for school?
让她们穿好衣服 准备去上学
No, she's not driving my other daughters to school.
不 她不能开车送我另外两个女儿上学
I am!
我来开车
I'm driving everyone to school.
我开车送她们上学
Can I talk to you in our bedroom?
我们回房♥间谈谈行吗
Ask her her birthday.
问问她的生日
No you know what better yet ask her the name of
不对 最好问问她五岁时搬去德州的那个
Her best friend who moved to Texas when she was five.
她最好的朋友的名字
I'm sorry but I'm just I'm-I'm not doing that.
抱歉 但我不会那么做的
Why not? 'Cause I just am not.
为什么不 因为我就是不会那么做
It's my daughter. I'm not quizzing my daughter.
那是我女儿 我不会质问我女儿的
No, you're not listening.
不是 你没好好听我说
That's not your daughter, our daughter. That's someone else.
那不是你女儿 不是我们女儿 那是别人
That's someone with a deadly agenda
那个人占据了我们女儿的身体
Who has taken over our daughter's body.
想借刀杀人
I'm sorry but that is just not what I see.
抱歉 可我看到的不是这样
It just is not.
不是
What I see is our little girl,
我看到的是我们的乖女儿
A girl that I've known since the moment that she was born crying
从她呱呱坠地那一刻起我就认识她了
Hysterically because her mom is acting like she's not there.
她哭得歇斯底里 因为她母亲对她视若无睹
She's not. Where are you going?
她没有 你去哪儿
Stay away from her! Just let her get ready for school.
离她远点 让她准备好上学吧
Let me take care of this for you.
让我帮你处理这件事吧
Just tell me his name. Then you don't have to do anything.
只要告诉我他的名字 你什么也不用做
If you give me his name,
如果你把他的名字告诉我
The chances are good we'll be able to put him away for life.
我们很有机会判他个终生监禁
Then you can go wherever it is you need to go
然后你可以去你该去的地方
And I can have my daughter back.
而我可以找回我的女儿
I don't know what you're taking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right, I'm going to run the girls to school.
好了 我要送孩子们去学校了
That is not our little girl.
她不是我们的乖女儿
Did you borrow some money from me?
你从我那里拿钱了吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm missing,like,$150 from my drawer.
我抽屉里少了大概150美元
Hey, so ,listen, uh, we're making plans for your birthday next month,
听着 我们正在筹划你下个月的生日
But the 17th falls on a ...uh... on a wednesday this year.
但今年的17号♥刚好是星期三
Do you want to do something that night or
你想那晚庆祝还是
You want to wait for the weekend?
等周末一起庆祝呢
Dad,my birthday's not until spring.
爸爸 我的生日要等到春天去了
Right. well,you wait.
对啊 等着吧
You have three kids of your own
等你有了三个孩子
With three different birthdays
三个人有着不同的生日
And see if you don't start mixing and matching.
看你会不会弄混
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
And one other thing.
还有件事
You didn't happen to go into my dresser,did you?
你没动过我的抽屉吧
last day or two?
最近两天
Um, actually, I did.
嗯 其实...我动过
I was looking for a blouse. a t-shirt,really.
我在找我的上衣 其实是件T恤
And I thought that maybe mommy had gotten mixed up
我想妈妈可能弄混了
And put it in your room.
放到你们房♥里了
Bye.
再见
Can I help you? I'm the manager.
有什么事吗 我是经理
My name is Allison Dubois.
我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦
I'm with the District Attorney's office
在地方检察院工作
And I'm here investigating a report that
我来这里是为了调查
An underage girl was in your establishment two nights ago,
两晚前来过这里的一个未成年少女
Which is a clear violation of your adult entertament license
这是违法的 这里是成人娱乐场所
We also have reason to believe that
我们还有理由相信
This girl purchased an illegal firearm
她在你这里
While she was in your establishment.
非法购买♥♥了枪♥支♥
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm thinking you might want to speak to my attorney.
我想你可能想跟我的律师谈谈
Why don't you just take a look at
不如看看她的照片吧
This girl and see if this jogs your memory?
看看能不能想起来
Wait a minute. You're in the picture too.
等等 照片里也有你
What,are you her mother
你是她母亲吗
I thought you said you were with the D.A.
可你刚才说你在地方检查院工作
What, is this some kind of joke?
什么意思 这是个开玩笑吗
No, this is no joke. There's nothing funny about this.
不 不是玩笑 而且也不好笑
Yes I'm her mother and I'm with the District Attorney's office
没错 我是她母亲 而且我在地方检察院工作
You think you're in trouble now?
现在知道你有麻烦了吗
If that girl hurts anyone with that gun,
如果她用那把枪伤了人的话
You are an accessory
你就是帮凶
I just wanted to make sure that
我只是想来确认一下
This place existed that you were existed.
这个地方确实存在 你也确实存在
Excuse me? Can I help you?
不好意思 有什么事吗
Why are you on my lawn staring into my house?
你在我家的草坪上盯着我的屋子干嘛
I'm so sorry. My name's Allison Dubois.
对不起 我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦
Uh my daughter Ariel's inside your house.
我女儿艾丽尔在你家里
Mom? What's going on? What are you doing here?
妈妈 怎么了 你来这里干嘛
Did you follow me here?
你一路跟踪我来的吗
Oh,my God. I cannot believe that you followed me here.
天哪 真不敢相信你竟然跟踪我
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
My daughter,Ariel was grounded
我女儿被禁足了
And she was supposed to come straight home from school .
她应该放学后直接回家
Okay you know what? Mom stop it,okay? This is Devin.
好了 妈妈别闹了 这是德温
Okay,she's helping me with chemistry.
她在帮我补化学
We have a chemistry test in three days and we were studying.
我们三天后有个化学考试 我们在学习
And I am so sorry but I didn't realize
很抱歉 但是我不知道
That studying was a violation of my sentence.
学习也算是违反禁足令
I'm sorry,Devin.
对不起 德温
I'm sorry but she was supposed to come straight home.
对不起 但她本该直接回家的
She really hasn't been herself lately and her father
她最近有点不听话
And I just felt like we really needed to buckle down.
我和她爸都觉得应该管严点
So come on. Get your things. We're gonna go.
走吧 拿好你的东西 我们要走了
Well, I think she's clear now on what it means be grounded.
我想她现在知道什么叫禁足了
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
Uh,let's not and say we did.
暂时不用
Who are you protecting here?
你现在在帮谁呢
The girl that's in that room is not our daughter.
屋子里面那个不是我们的女儿
Okay,whatever you say,Allison.
好吧 随你怎么说 艾莉森
Are you patronizing me?
你是在敷衍我吗
No, I'm not patronizing you. I'm pleading with you.
不 我没有敷衍你 我是在恳求你
Knock it off!
别闹了
Whoever you think she is
不管你认为她是谁
She lives in our house under our roof
她终究是和我们住在一起的
And she looks like our daughter to me.
而且在我看来她就是我们的女儿
That she has committed today and the fact remains the only crime
事实上她今天犯的唯一错误
Is going out to some girl's house to study chemistry.
就是去同学家学化学了
So what do you say?
这样行吗
As a favor to me, would you just knock it off.
行行好 别胡思乱想了行吗
Leave it. Give it a rest.
到此为止吧 让人喘口气吧
Kevin? Are you still outside?
凯文 你还在院子里吗
Be right in.
马上就来
Sorry. I was tidying up the yard.
抱歉 我在清理院子
Kevin, aren't you forgetting something?
凯文 你是不是忘了点什么
Bless us, oh lord, for these thy gifts
保佑我们吧 主啊
Which we are about to receive
感谢您赐给我们的一切
From thy bounty through christ our lord. Amen.
感谢您的慷慨 阿门
I know who shot you. And I can prove it.
我知道谁枪杀了你 我可以证明
I know where the gun is the one he used to do it.
我知道他杀你用的枪在哪里
I can bring him to justice. I can.
我可以将他绳之以法 我可以的
And that means you don't have to kill anybody.
那样你就不用杀任何人了
Just tell me where you're hiding the gun.
告诉我你把枪藏在哪里了
The one you're planning on doing it with.
你要用来复仇的那把枪
Please give me Ariel back.
请把我艾丽尔还给我
The day before yesterday while you thought I was in school,
前天 你以为我在学校
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表