剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Don't look at me, I have no idea.
别看我 我也不知道呀
I can barely function myself,
我仅仅运行着自己
and I haven't slaughtered anybody.
而且我没杀过人
Not lately.
反正近期没想过
Sweetie, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 你在这做什么
911. What's the nature of your emergency?
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
I need the police right away and an ambulance!
我要报♥警♥ 还有一辆救护车
I think they're dead!
我想他们已经死了
Oh, my God, I think she killed them!
哦 天呐 她把他们给杀了
Sir, please calm down.
先生 请冷静一下
We'll get a car right out to you.
警车马上就过去
Who is dead?
谁死了
My-my parents.
我的...我的父母
She killed them. She finally snapped.
她杀了他们 她还是崩溃了
My sister went crazy and killed my parents!
我妹妹疯了 她杀了我的爸妈
Oh, that's pretty.
噢 真漂亮
I love impatiens.
我喜欢凤仙花
Thanks.
谢谢
They've been letttting me take care of the garden for a few years now.
他们让我打理花♥园♥有好几年了
You're here with Keelin news, right?
你有琪琳的消息了 是吗
Good news, right?
好消息吗
No news, I'm sorry to say.
很抱歉 没有
Actually, I was wanting to talk to you about something else.
其实 我是想和你谈点别的
I know why you're here.
我知道你为何在这儿
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
I'm curious.
我很好奇
How much do you actually remember from that night?
关于那天晚上的事 你还记得多少
I remember everything.
我全都记得
And I wish I didn't.
我真希望我不记得了
Honestly, I don't really like to think about it that much,
说实话 我真的不想谈那些事
Mrs. Dubois.
迪布瓦女士
I was a very different person back then.
以前我是个很不一样的人
I was very confused.
我那时一片混乱
I had convinced myself that my parents were imposters.
我使我自己确信我父母被附身了
That evil people had replaced them
魔鬼附上了他们的身
and were trying to do bad things to me and my brother.
控制他们来伤害我和我哥
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about your brother.
其实我想和你谈谈你哥哥
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, it's like you said--
就如你所说
you were a very different person then.
你之前是个很不一样的人
You were confused.
你一片混乱
I'm just wondering if you could think back,
也许你可以回想一下
think back.
回过头想想
Do you remember actually seeing your brother that night?
还记得那个晚上看见过你哥哥吗
Where are you going with this?
你到底知道多少
Do you know how long I've been here?
你知道我待在那多长时间了吗
Do you know how hard I've worked
你知道我有多努力
to get to the place where I am?
才取得今天的成就吗
I mean, how crazy do you think I am?
我是说 你认为我有多疯狂
The night you're talking about,
你说的那个晚上
has been cauterized in my memory.
我已经忘得一干二净了
And you're implying that the only living relative
你暗示说我唯一幸存的亲人
that I have left may have been a part of it?
也许与这件事有关联
And that maybe I don't remember?
也许我把他给忘了
Mrs. Dubois, on your way out today
迪布瓦女士 回去后你得
you might seriously consider trading in your visitor's badge
也许你该认真考虑来这儿长住
for a room assignment.
而不是做一个到访者
Did you see Marie?
看见玛丽了吗
She's out there somewhere.
她在某个地方吧
She'll be along in a minute.
很快就来了吧
Hey, can I ask you a question?
嘿 能问个问题吗
You just did.
你已经问了
Never mind.
那算了
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
What?
什么问题
When you like a guy, how do you know it?
你是怎么知道自己有心上人了
Wait-- who likes a boy?
等等 谁有心上人了
I'm thinking maybe I do.
也许是我吧
You know, it's sixth grade.
你也明白 到了六年级
Boys just can't be friends with girls anymore,
男生很难和女生再交朋友了
and girls just can't be friends with boys.
女生也一样
And everyone's starting to like someone, like--
大家开始有了心仪的对象
"Like," Like.
就是那种"喜欢"
It's weird.
很奇怪
I didn't think I was into any of this stuff, but then...
我却不是这样 但是之后
I drew this.
我画了这个
I, um... I guess you might really like this guy.
我猜也许你真喜欢上了这家伙
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I don't feel any different.
因为我没觉得有什么不同
And the weirdest thing is,
最奇怪的是
I don't even remember writing it down.
我甚至不记得曾经写过
I mean, I just looked down and there it was.
就好象那些东西本来就存在
Yeah, liking guys can make us do some really strange stuff.
喜欢一个人真能让人做出奇怪的事情
So how do I make it stop?
那么我该如何停止这一切
You like this guy.
你喜欢这家伙
And you can't turn that off.
而你不能自拔
So maybe you should try hanging out with him.
也许你可以试着和他出去玩
See if maybe he feels the same way.
看看他是否对你也有同样的感觉
Well, what do you mean?
你是什么意思
I'm already hanging out with him.
我早就和他出去玩过了
I know, but now that you like him,
我知道 但是既然你喜欢他
it's gonna be different.
那感觉一定不同
Different how?
如何不同
I can't explain.
我解释不了
But it's um, it's gonna be different.
但是的确会有所不同的
So I have to keep doing what I'm already doing,
所以现在我还得让一切保持原状
except now it's different in some way that you can't explain to me?
除了某种你也解释不清的不同
Yeah.
没错
I'm never going to get rid of this, am I?
我是不是不能摆脱这些了
Of course I remember Summer Lowry.
当然我记得莎茉·劳里
I handled the plea bargain that led to her committal.
是我想办法让她认罪了的
And I was present when she confessed to the killing of her parents.
她承认杀害双亲的时候我也在场
Look...
听着
you and I have far too much history together
我们已经合作很长时间了
for me to just dismiss out of hand something you've dreamt,
所以我非常相信你梦到的东西
but there is precious little
但这次没有迹象表明
to suggest that anybody got anything wrong
在这个特别的案件里
in this particular case.
有谁出了岔子
At the time of her committal,
审判她的期间
Summer Lowry was a deeply disturbed young woman.
莎茉·劳里是个重度失常的年轻女子
And she had a very well documented history of violent behavior.
她有一段记录完善的暴♥力♥史
And she confessed to the crime.
她自己也供认不讳
Her brother Chad, on the other hand,
另一方面 她的哥哥查德
was an honor student, he was grief stricken,
是个优等生 他悲痛欲绝
and no one who knew him, even for just a minute,
认识和刚认识他的人
entertained the idea that he might have been involved.
都不会认为他与这件事有关
Well, I know it sounds like it's from left field,
我知道这听起来有点像左派的作风
but there was nothing vague about what I saw.
但是我亲眼所见的确真真切切
It was completely unambiguous.
一清二楚
He committed the killings, and she was nowhere in sight.
他犯了罪 而她却没出现在现场
Be that as it may,
即便如此
unless you have some evidence that you haven't shown me yet--
除非你有一些新的证据提供给我
something to prove that what you've seen is true--
能够证实你所见是真实的
there's nothing I can do, Allison.
否则我无能为力 艾莉森
Hello.
你好
You want some good news or bad news?
你想听好消息还是坏消息
Lee...
李
Good or bad, you gotta call it.
好还是坏 自己选
All right, good, give me the good.
好吧 告诉我好消息
And you better not disappoint.
可别让我失望
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表