剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
给他的信息吗
to Mr. Stone from his son?
不 这是给我的信息 这
No. It's a message to me. It's --
皮塔马希
Pitamahi.
这是"祖母"的梵文
This is Sanskrit for "Grandmother."
这不是你儿子的龙 而是
This isn't your son's dragon. It's --
一个星座
It's a constellation.
是我以前仰望的地方
It's where I used to look,
希望能在天堂再次看见我的祖母
hoping to see my grandmother in heaven.
或许信仰确实在这其中有一席之地
Perhaps faith has a seat at the table after all.
这里所有人都疯了吗
Has everyone here lost their minds?
你们也可以做好打包回家的准备了
You may as well both pack up.
等我回到华盛顿
When I get back to Washington,
我要开除你们所有人
I'm going to have you both fired.
那你最好赶紧走了
Then you'd better get a move on.
但现在 你在这里没有权限
As of now, you have no authority here.
我想让你离开我的机构
I want you out of my facility.
回去工作
Back to work.
好
Uh, right.
如果这些点不是海岛
If the dots aren't islands
而星星和龙在这边
but stars and the dragon goes here --
现在这时候 那些星星在东方地平线
This time of year, those stars are on the eastern horizon.
天龙星座
好的 如果我们
Okay, right. If we --
画一条线
we draw a line
连接现在的地方和星座
from where we are now to the constellation --
长岛
这引导我们进入了雷暴中心
That leads us right into the heart of an electrical storm.
那我们就要去那里
Then that's where we're heading.
各位 我找到了
Guys, I got something.
看 这是房♥子的蓝图
Look, it's blueprints of a house.
还有街道地图
And street maps.
在布朗克斯维尔
Somewhere in Bronxville.
这不是本的
These aren't Ben's.
那说明有人知道如何是用公共记录办公室
Well, then someone knows how to use the public records office.
这是袭击地图 各位 这是目标
This is an attack plan, you guys, with a target.
但这是谁的房♥子
But whose house is it?
埃尔姆伍德大道2012号♥
2012 Elmwood Drive.
网上没有显示
The Internet doesn't recognize it.
我们的数据库会有
Our database will.
蒙特哥航♥空♥
赶紧 各位
Hurry it up, people.
这个需要在一小时内上船
This needs to be on a boat within the hour.
小心点
Uh, be careful out there.
我...
I, uh --
大家关心你
People are about you.
作为同事
Um, as a colleague.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个好朋友 特洛伊
You're a good friend, Troy.
好了 这会成功的
Okay, this is gonna work.
蒙特哥航♥空♥
必须成功
It has to.
希望你们不晕船
Hope you're not the seasick types.
海上有风暴预警
Storm warning offshore.
可能有危险
It could be dangerous.
船长很不开心我们要出海
Captain is not at all happy we're going out.
我该联♥系♥格蕾丝
I should call Grace.
-喂 -你的嗓子疼好点了吗
- Hello? - How's that sore throat?
还行 妈妈上班前给我煮了汤
Fine. Mom made soup before she went to work.
你在做作业吗
Doing your homework?
对
Yep.
你知道我以审问他人为生吧
You do know I interrogate people for a living, right?
听着 我会晚点回来
Listen, I'm gonna be late, so, uh,
泰森训练完回家后
when Tyson gets home from practice,
你们点外卖♥♥
you two order in.
酷
Cool.
沃伦 我爱你 儿子
Warren, I love you, son.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
按照计划进行
Just stick to the plan.
家里有个无声警报 巡逻队响应时间
There's a silent alarm and a patrol response time
不超过六分钟
no more than six minutes.
看看我们是否能争取更多时间吧
Well, let's see if we can buy more time.
怎么 你是从门框修理学校学到的这招吗
What, did you learn that in door frame repair school?
拆卸了很多简易爆♥炸♥装置
Disarm enough IEDs,
家庭安保就是小菜一碟
home security's a piece of cake.
妻子在工作 孩子在上学
Wife's at work, kids are at school.
这地方归我们了
We got run of the place.
你好啊 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
文件肯定都加密了
Files all gotta be encrypted.
怎么 你是新来的吗 当然加密了
What are you, new? Of course it's encrypted.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
所有能拿走的都拿走
Grab anything not bolted down.
文件 记事本 便利贴 U盘
Files, notepads, Post-Its, thumb drives.
爸爸 你不是说要晚点回来吗
Hey, Dad, you just said you were gonna be home late.
别开枪
Don't shoot him!
他看到我们了
He's seen us!
不能让他走了
Can't let him go.
密卡米在哪
Hey, where's Mikami at?
之前来了电♥话♥
Uh, called in a while ago,
查了布朗克斯维尔一处地址的信息
looking for info on an address in Bronxville.
地址是哪里
What's the address?
谢了
Thanks.
你真不闹着玩的
You really don't mess around.
有位高权重的朋友
Friends in high places.
船长
Captain.
我们得出海了
Hey, we're headed out now.
本 等等 我们知道伊根和艾德里安的目标了
Ben, wait. We know Eagan and Adrian's target.
他们要去万斯家
They're headed to Vance's house.
万斯 万斯
Vance, Vance.
你家现在有人吗
Is anyone home at your house right now?
我儿子 为什么
My son. Why?
他可能有危险
He might be in danger.
有几个乘客要找你麻烦
There are some passengers after you.
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
现在不出海就没机会了 快退潮了
It's now or never. Tide's heading out.
去吧 你在古巴支持了我
Go. You had my back in Cuba.
现在轮到我挺你了
It's my turn to have yours.
听他们的命令
Follow their orders.
局长 我收到的命令是只听命于你
Director, I was ordered to take instruction only from you.
现在我说他们说了算
Well, now I'm saying they're calling the shots.
带他们去想去的地方
Take them wherever they want!
该死
Damn it.
你当然可以了
Of course you can.
直接离开那里 继续走就行了
Just walk out the door and keep going!
你会把我们都害死的
You're gonna get us all killed!
那是伊根吗 怎么回事
Was that Eagan? What's going on?
姑娘 你得离我远点
Girl, you need to get away from me.
但这是我们的战斗 艾德里安
But this is our fight, Adrian.
不 会有人流血
No, blood is going to be shed.
我有个呼召
I had a Calling.
这都是我的错
And th-this is my fault.
你跟我在一起不安全 你得走了
You're not safe with me. You need to run.
不 不
No, no.
你...不 我没有地方可去
You ca-- No, I have nowhere to go.
我该怎么活下去啊
I mean, how am I supposed to survive?
你听到《好消息》了吗
Have you heard the Good News?
我或许无法保护你
I may not be able to protect you,
但上帝可以
but God can.
出埃及记23:20
"看哪
"Behold.
我差遣试着在你面前 在路上保护你"
I am sending an angel before you to guard you along the way."
我觉得她可能已经来了
I think she may have already been sent.
那你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
去找她
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表