剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
和死期来联♥系♥我们的人
about the Callings and the Death Dates.
是的 是的
Right. Right.
我不了解你 但我觉得那是
So, I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that's some
某个秘密的政♥府♥设施
kind of clandestine government facility.
我不知道我们在这干什么
I have no idea what we're doing here.
或者发生了什么
Or what's going on.
可能真正的问题不是我们在这干什么
Maybe the real question isn't what we're doing here,
而是 为什么本·斯通不在围栏的这一侧
but rather, why isn't Ben Stone on this side of the fence --
和我们在一起
with us?
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第七集
别这样
Come on.
你这些天都没怎么吃东西
You've barely eaten in days.
你告诉我
You told me
如果皮特解开了呼召 他就能活下来
if Pete solved the Callings, he'd survive.
是的
I -- I did.
发生在皮特身上的是新的东西
What happened to Pete is something new.
我们仍在努力理解的东西
Something that we're all still trying to understand.
我受够了努力去理解
I'm done trying to understand.
安吉丽娜 我 我真的
Angelina, I -- I really --
我无法想象你现在正经历什么 但是
I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but...
我会帮你收拾完
I'll help you all finish packing.
但我们做完后 我就该走了
But when we're done, it's time for me to go.
走
Go?
去哪
Go where?
我不知道
I don't know.
这并不容易 但我们取得了很大的进步
It hasn't been easy, but we're making good progress.
不着急 亲爱的
Well, there's no rush, love.
你慢慢来
Take as much time as you need.
老实说 我越快收拾完
Honestly, the faster I get through
塔里克的东西越好
Tarik's stuff, the better.
在这里太痛苦了
It's just too painful to be here.
还要多久
How much longer?
卡尔 我们快弄完了
Well, Cal, we're almost done,
但你越快来帮忙 我们越快能走
but the sooner you help, the sooner we can go.
我很抱歉把你独自留在那里
I feel terrible leaving you up there alone.
没关系 姑娘们在这陪我
That's fine. The girls are here with me.
我们能处理好
We'll manage.
还有 你要给我们带回一些答案
Besides, you need to bring us home some answers.
我要去照顾我们的小宝贝了
And I need to attend to our littlest one.
-爱你 -我爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
我猜现在我知道尤里卡是什么样了
So, I, uh, guess I know what Eureka looks like now.
我不明白的是 为什么你今天在那
What I don't get is why you were there today.
你怎么知道我在那
How'd you know I was there?
我被呼召了
I was Called.
那地方的上空有一片不祥的巨大乌云
There was a huge, dark, ominous cloud hanging over the place,
突然 你不知道从哪冒了出来
and out of nowhere, you came out.
我也不是唯一被呼召的人
I wasn't the only one Called, either.
还有
There was, uh...
她被呼召了 他被呼召了
She was Called. He was Called.
他们在那里
They were there.
实际上 他
Actually, he --
他在那 他说他知道你
Yeah, he was there and he said he knew you.
E·德黑兰尼
表现得很得意
Acted kind of smug about it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 伊根
Son of a bitch. Eagan.
他和尤里卡有什么关系
What does he have to do with Eureka?
这些人和它有什么关系
What do -- do any of these people have to do with it?
可能呼召和你有关
Maybe the Calling has to do with you.
为什么是和我有关
Why would it be about me?
仔细想想
I mean, think about it.
所有这些人到尤里卡时
All of these people got to Eureka
正好看到你离开
just in time to see you leaving.
你没收到呼召
You didn't get the Calling.
你告诉我 那是为什么
So, you tell me -- why is that?
得了吧 小米 你知道那有
Come on, Mick. You know that there are
上百万种可能的解答
a million possible answers to that.
或许只有一种
Or maybe just one.
可能我们被呼召要阻止你做什么事
Maybe we were Called to stop you from doing something.
你为什么在尤里卡 本
Why were you at Eureka, Ben?
他们在测量我的基线数据
I was getting my baselines measured
以便明天开始测试
to go into testing tomorrow.
测试什么
Well, testing what?
什么样的测试
What kind of testing?
全方位测试
Full battery.
我是任他们宰割的小白鼠
I'm their guinea pig to poke and prod.
这是释放皮特的唯一方法
It was the only way to get Pete released.
我不管你和他们达成了什么协议
I don't care what kind of deal you made with them.
你为什么要继续这么做
Why are you going through with this?
我们需要他们的帮助
We need their help.
尤里卡 从什么时候开始的
Eureka? Since when?
从我们看到皮特和科里的生命被剥夺开始
Since we saw Pete and Kory's life ripped out of their body.
现在我们对自己的生存毫无掌控
We have zero control over our own survival now.
我真的觉得你急于下结论了
Okay, I seriously think you're jumping to conclusions on that.
得了吧 小米 现在已经两年了
Come on, Mick. I mean, for two years now,
我们以为我们离幸存下来更近了
we thought we were getting closer to surviving this,
每次解决一个呼召
one Calling at a time.
之后泽克活了下来 我们以为确定了
Then Zeke survived, and we were certain.
跟随呼召就能活下来
Follow the Callings and live.
但是现在
But now...
-现在一切都被推♥翻♥了 -是吗
- Now it's all been upended. - Has it been?
因为泽克安然无恙地和贝弗莉在家里
Because Zeke is safe at home with Beverly
正是因为你所说的那些
because of exactly what you're talking about.
他跟随了呼召
He followed the Callings.
是的 但是泽克有他自己的死期
Yeah, but Zeke had his own Death Date.
和格里芬一样
Same as Griffin.
他们
They were...
都孤身处于各自的救生艇上
both alone in their own Lifeboat.
救生艇
Lifeboat?
萨尼用来形容纠缠的命运的词
Saanvi's term for intertwined fate.
他们一起消失 他们一起回来
They disappeared together, they returned together,
他们有同样的死期 发生了什么
they shared the same Death Date, and what happened?
科里和皮特跟随了他们的呼召
Kory and Pete followed their Callings.
他们救赎了自己 就像泽克一样
They redeemed themselves, just like Zeke.
但那还不够
But it wasn't enough.
杰斯的黑暗把他们拖向了死亡
Jace's darkness literally dragged them to their death.
他弄沉了他们的救生艇
He sunk their Lifeboat.
但 但他只是一个人 本
But -- But he was one person, Ben.
我们要救184名乘客
We have 184 passengers to save.
没错
Exactly.
但是现在不仅仅是我们要遵从呼召
But now it's not just about us following the Callings.
我们需要确保
Now we have to make damn sure
每一个乘客都按呼召去做
that every single passenger does the same thing.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We sink or swim together.
你根本不知道弄沉我们的是谁或是什么
You have no idea who o-or what would sink us.
所以我必须回到尤里卡做测试
Which is why I have to go back to Eureka and test.
也许我们能找到什么科学办法
We might find some kind of scientific work-around
能救大家
that can save us.
因为忽然之间 我对于自救这件事
Because suddenly now I have very little faith
没什么信心了
in us saving ourselves.
奥莉芙说你不跟我们回家了
Olive said you're not coming home with us.
那不是我的家
It's not my home.
我难过的时候 我奶奶经常跟我说
Well, when I was sad, my grandma used to say to me,
-"万事都" -我知道这句经♥文♥ 卡尔
- "All good things" - Yeah, I know the verse, Cal.
世界上所有的经♥文♥都辜负了我
All the verses in the world have failed me,
就和呼召一样
just like the Callings.
我受够这一切了
I'm done with all of it.
听着 就算我们不明白
Look, even if we don't know
呼召的意义 我们也不能冒险犯错
what the Calling means, we can't risk being wrong.
小米 我对呼召充满了信任
Mick, I have nothing but faith in the Callings,
但我不会放弃尤里卡这条线索
but I'm not gonna give up on Eureka.
别以为我会这么轻易放弃
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表