剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
If you ever pull a stunt like this again on me,
或任何人
on anyone,
你会后悔的
you will regret it.
我向你保证
I promise you.
漫长的一夜吗
Long night?
我有过更短的
I've had shorter.
我们可以重新约 如果
Well, we can take a rain check if --
不 相信我 我现在就想来这里
No, believe me, this is exactly where I want to be right now.
我猜欲擒故纵的约会是不存在了
Guess playing it cool on date one is out the window.
你不需要道歉
Oh, you don't need to apologize.
说真的 我一直告诉自己约你出来喝咖啡
And truthfully, I kept telling myself that asking you to coffee
只是为了对你说谢谢
was my way of saying thank you.
所以这都不算是约会
Oh, so this is not even a date.
知道么 我一直
Wow. You know, I'm just gonna keep
不断给自己挖坑 所以
digging myself deeper and deeper here, so --
喝你的咖啡吧 听我说完
Just drink your coffee and let me finish.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
我不是每天都会遇到让我觉得
It's not every day that I meet someone who makes me feel
被看见被聆听的人
as seen and heard,
像你给我的这种感觉
the way you made me feel.
现在该轮到我丢人了
And now I'm the one who's embarrassed.
别
Don't be.
一直说服自己
I kept trying to convince myself
我只是在乎解决案件
I was only interested in trying to solve the case,
但说实话 有部分原因
when, honestly, part of it
是能跟你多待一阵
was getting to spend time with you.
已经收拾好了吗
Packed up already?
快了
Almost.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
新开始
A new beginning.
你之前的发现可能是我们
What you found earlier may be the bridge
一直寻找的桥梁
we've been looking for.
就像爱因斯坦 以及哥白尼
M-Much like Einstein, and Copernicus before him,
我们可能站在
we might just be on the brink
改变已知科学定义的边缘了
of changing the very definition of science as we know it.
你在其他东西上找到了蓝宝石
You found sapphire on something else.
蓝宝石可能不止是共同点
Sapphire may not just be a common denominator.
很可能就是特征
It might very well be the signature of...
上帝吗
The divine?
还有飞机的其他残骸吗
Is it another piece of the plane?
不是
No.
是更古老的东西
It's something much older.
把你东西拿出来吧
Unpack your things.
我们有活要干
We have work to do.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表