剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
如果我没拿回属于我的东西
If I don't get back what's mine,
我会杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
放他走 放下武器
Let him go! Drop your weapon!
泽克追随呼召 拯救卡尔
Zeke following the Calling, saving Cal,
他就是这样战胜了死期
that's how he beat the Death Date.
没有人从那片湖里上来过
No one's come out of that lake.
-他们肯定就在里面 -不在
- They have to be in there. - They're not.
我们的呼召里出现一位女性
In our Calling, there was a woman.
她好像真的很危险
She seemed like she was really in danger.
安吉丽娜·梅耶
Angelina Meyer...
父母家在哥斯达黎加
Parents own homes in Costa Rica.
已经过了几个月 没有消息
It's been months, and no word.
我告诉警♥察♥我们会带安吉丽娜去举报她父母
I told the police we'd bring Angelina to report her parents.
我只想跟你们一起离开这里
I just want to get out of here. With you.
她抢走了我的成果 夺走了一切
She took my work. She took everything.
我妈妈在政♥府♥部门供职
My mom worked for the government.
她身上发生的事与828航♥班♥有关
What happened to her is somehow related to Flight 828.
我的天
My God.
掉落在古巴的尾翼就是828航♥班♥的尾翼
That tailfin in Cuba is the tailfin from 828.
它不可能把我的手变成这样
There's no other way it would've done this to my hand
或是将我们置身于呼召中
or put us into that Calling.
老大 有人来了
Boss. We got company.
我们已经甩开他们很多了
We've got a good lead on them!
还不够 停车
Not enough! Stop the truck!
他们要的是尾翼
They want the tailfin--
为了夺回它 他们会把飞机击落的
they'll shoot us out of the sky for it.
把这个交给我妻子
Get this to my wife.
你肯定会想做点什么帮我
You're gonna want to do something to help me.
别做 我来处理
Do not. I'll handle it.
还是没有噩梦吗
Still no nightmares?
我不做噩梦了 但是...
I'm not having the nightmares, but...
突然间我又有了那种感觉
all of a sudden, I just feel like I did before.
就像他们在这的时候
When they were here.
我觉得你可以喝点咖啡
I thought you could use a bit of caffeine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么样
So, how are you doing?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
还不到24小时
It's been less than 24 hours.
你不必感到挺好
You don't have to be fine.
但你很安全
But you are safe.
如果你有任何需要的话...
And if there's anything you need...
这就是伊登吧
This must be Eden?
是的
Yeah, it is.
她睡着了
She's zonked.
她真漂亮
She's perfect.
我已经喜欢你了
I like you already.
我知道你现在不想让人陪着你
I'm sure you don't really want to be around people right now.
但你调整好后
But whenever you're ready,
我们随时都在
we're here for you.
你看到我的眼镜了吗
Hey, have you, uh, seen my glasses?
我知道他们带走万斯时 我们在哪了
I found exactly where we were when they took Vance.
从这条路的大小来看 这是唯一一条
And judging by the size of this road, it's the only way
他们可以搬运尾翼的路
they could have gotten the tailfin in or out, so --
本
Ben.
万斯不是说让你别管了吗
Didn't Vance tell you to stay out of it?
他一定有计划
He must have a plan,
也有帮助他的人
and someone to help him with it.
我们还不知道少校是不是单独行动
Well, we still don't know if the Major was working alone,
所以万斯不能相信政♥府♥里的人
so Vance can't trust anyone in the government.
他绝对不能让人知道他还活着
And he's adamant ?no one can know he's alive.
我得去找埃米特
I have to go back in with Emmett.
本 你会被抓到的
Ben, you'll be caught.
或许就在你起飞之前
Probably before you even take off.
不 万斯向我们展示过
No, Vance showed us
如何在不被监视的情况下进出美国空域
how to get in and out of US airspace undetected.
没人会知道我走了
No one even knows I was gone.
早上好
Good morning.
我们来找本·斯通
We're here to see Ben Stone.
好...稍等...
Uh, y-- just a...
本
Ben?
我们只需要占用他几分钟时间
We'll only need a few minutes of his time.
当然 请进
Of course. Please, come in.
本·斯通
Ben Stone?
我是国防部的齐默局长
Director Zimmer from the Pentagon.
这位是国防部的助理部长格林
This is Assistant Secretary Greene, DoD,
以及国♥家♥安♥全♥局的鲍威尔探员
and Agent Powell, NSA.
我们见过
We've met.
我的同事和我想找你聊聊
My colleagues and I would like a word.
如果你不同意我加班的话
How the hell am I supposed to get boots on the ground
我怎么派人执行任务呢
when you won't approve my overtime?
上个月不是这么跟我说的
That's not what I was told last month.
有五个警官想去墓地
I got five officers wanting to do graveyard,
而我却没有预算
and I don't have the budget.
那就提高预算
Then put up the money.
欢迎回来 警探
Welcome back, Detective.
谢谢你
Thank you...
副队长
Lieutenant? ?
恭喜
Congrats!
每次我暂时离开后
You know, every time I go away for a minute,
等我回来的时候 你就升官了
I come back and you've been promoted.
是的
Yeah.
但这次不同 因为你结婚了
Except this time, you're the one who's married, so...
看来你手上的工作挺多啊
Looks like you got plenty to keep you occupied.
我不想增加你的工作量
Look, I don't want to add to your workload.
我想跟你谈一桩悬案
There is a cold case I want to talk to you about.
有个女人过来找你...
This woman came in here looking for you and said --
抱歉 等一下
I'm sorry. Wait a sec.
重要信息 斯通警探
监控拍到有三个人从湖里出来
这是什么
What is it?
这条信息是几小时前留的
This just came in a couple hours ago.
为什么渔猎管♥理♥员♥会联♥系♥你
Why would a fish and game warden be calling you?
我把名片给了那片湖的巡逻员
I gave my card to the guy who patrols the lake
就是卡尔和毒贩掉入冰中的那片湖
where Cal and the meth dealers fell through the ice.
我告诉他如果发现
I told him to contact me
任何异常活动就联♥系♥我
if there was ever any unusual activity.
斯通警探
Detective Stone.
请来我办公室
My office, please.
祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨天一家没有登记飞行计划的货运飞机
A cargo plane with no registered flight plan landed
在附近一个废弃机场降落了
at a nearby decommissioned airport yesterday.
很有趣
That's interesting.
我只是不确定和我有什么关系
I'm just not sure what it has to do with me.
我们知道你在那架飞机上 斯通先生
We know you were on that plane, Mr. Stone.
我们不知道的是
What we don't know is
你在为谁效力 他们要干什么
who you're working for or what they're up to.
或许你说服了国安局的人帮忙
Maybe you convinced someone in the NSA to help?
这不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
你不知怎么说服了我的前老板罗伯特·万斯
You somehow convinced my old boss Robert Vance
与你合作 把他害死
to work with you, and you got him killed.
打扰一下 抱歉打断你们
Uh, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt.
你们准备留下来吃午饭吗
Are you all planning to stay for lunch?
不 我们
No, we --
因为要么我们需要律师在场
Because this is either a situation where we're going to need lawyers...
还有搜查令
And warrants.
要么你卷起袖子
...or you're rolling up your sleeves
帮我做烤乳酪馅饼
and helping me with the calzone.
是哪个
So, which is it?
感谢你腾出时间
Thank you for your time.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表