剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I'm not running the washing machine.
那这些水从哪来的
Well, then where's all this water coming from?!
本 我没看到什么水
Ben, I'm not seeing any water.
这是个呼召
It's a Calling.
伊根
Eagan?
到底发生了什么 教授
What the hell is going on, Professor?
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第九集
-你一定是... -莎拉
- You must be- - Sarah.
-很高兴认识你 -谢谢你们过来
- Nice to meet you. - Thank you guys for coming.
-谢谢邀请我们 -快进来 快进来
- Yeah, thanks for having us. - Come on in, come on in.
一些小点心
Just a little dessert. ?
-是提拉米苏 -谢谢 我的最爱
- It's tiramisu. - Thank you, my favorite.
杰瑞德告诉我的
Well, Jared told me.
我去放进冰箱里
I'll put that in the fridge.
-喝点什么吗 -乐意帮忙
- Drinks? - Happy to help.
所以
So...
你住在城里吗
you live in the city?
你在那长大吗 还是
Did you grow up there, or...
我 我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry. That --
除了你们俩如何相识 杰瑞德没有跟我说过
Jared just hasn't really told me that much about you,
多少关于你的事
other than how you met.
很奇怪吧
Yeah, weird, right?
如果你如我所愿查了我妈的案子
I mean, if you'd worked my mom's case like I intended,
杰瑞德和我可能永远不会在一起了
then Jared and I probably would've never dated.
可能
Probably.
祝贺你 兄弟 举办了最尴尬的晚餐会
Good on you, man, hosting the most awkward dinner party ever.
还好你来了
Good on you to come.
是啊 小米没给我什么选择
Yeah, well, Mick didn't really give me much of a choice.
杰瑞德提到了
Jared mentioned that.
你和泽克太慷慨了
That's incredibly generous of you and Zeke.
呼召来了 一样的乌云 但这一次
It happened. Same dark clouds, but this time,
大雨倾盆 还有一头狮子
it was dumping rain and there was a lion.
真的"狮子"吗
A lion lion?
是的 桃乐丝
Yes, Dorothy.
它朝着我的脸咆哮
It was roaring in my face.
我以为它要把我的头扯下来
I thought it was gonna rip my freaking head off.
真糟糕它找不到心
Too bad it wouldn't find a heart.
说得好
Touché.
我一从呼召中清醒过来
Second I popped outta the Calling,
就知道我应该来拜访一下
I knew I was supposed to pay a visit
乌云教授
to Professor Dark Clouds.
小米和我也看到了
Mick and I saw them, too.
不是雨中的狮子 但一定和尤里卡有关
Eh, not the lion in the rain, but it has to be about Eureka.
又一次 我和童子军本
Me and Boy Scout Ben, once again.
想象一下我的兴奋吧
Imagine my excitement.
或许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
告诉我你要什么
Just tell me what you need.
去阿斯托里亚
Yeah. Head over to Astoria.
看看你能发现关于狮子和洪水的什么东西
See what you can dig up on lions and floods.
我给你我的登录方式 可以看研究目录
I'll give you my login for the research catalogs.
没关系
It's all good.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
你们还在等什么 快去拿雨衣
What are you waiting for? Grab your raincoat!
有不好的事要降临在尤里卡了
Something bad's going down at Eureka.
我们要赶快过去
We gotta go now!
本 我能和你说两句吗
Okay, Ben, can I speak with you for a minute?
你好 24D座
Well hello, 24D.
你记得我
You remember me?
从不会忘记漂亮的脸蛋
Never forget a pretty face.
安吉丽娜 这是伊根 伊根 这是安吉丽娜
Angelina, Eagan. Eagan, Angelina.
你能给伊根倒杯水吗
Would you mind getting Eagan some water?
-当然 -正是我需要的
- Sure. - ?Exactly what I need.
更多水
More water.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
所以
So...
你在这干什么
whatcha doing here?
我住这
I live here.
实际上 我有点渴
Actually, I am a little parched.
太好吃了
So delicious!
不敢相信这都是你做的 米凯拉
I can't believe you made all this, Michaela.
这是不可能的
No way that that happened.
不不不 这是
Yeah, no, no, no. It's, uh --
这都是泽克做的
This is definitely all Zeke.
我做饭更倾向于
My cooking is a bit more, um...
披萨或者谷物
Pizza or cereal.
是的
Yeah.
-做得不错 厨师 -谢谢你
- Well done, Chef. - Thank you.
我要帕尔马干酪
I need Parmesan.
我递给你 贝弗莉
I got you, Beverly.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
给你
There you go.
我 我非常非常抱歉
I -- I am so, so sorry.
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to take this phone call.
非常抱歉 我一会儿回来
Sor-- So sorry. I'll be right back.
所以
So...
安吉丽娜 上帝的信使
Angelina, messenger of God.
是的 你怎么知道这个含义
Yeah, how'd you know the meaning?
我玩填字游戏超厉害
I crush at crosswords.
你怎么住在这里了
How'd you end up living here?
命运
Fate.
米凯拉救了我
Michaela rescued me.
斯通一家收留了我
The Stones took me in.
你很幸运
You got lucky.
我妈妈在我小时候就去世了
My ma died when I was a kid.
老头子和我断绝了关系
My old man split.
我们在这世上都是孤身一人
We're all on our own in this world.
有了家才有了根
Family's where you find it.
我很幸运
I've been blessed.
本只要醒着 就在努力帮助乘客们
Ben spends every waking hour trying to help the passengers.
他是个真正的白骑士
A real white knight, that guy.
本本来打算带我转一圈的
Ben was gonna give me the 25-cent tour.
你熟悉这里吗
You know your way around?
本 那个人绑♥架♥了你
Ben, the man kidnapped you.
你为什么还让他进门
Why would you even let him in the door?
我不比你高兴到哪去 但是
I don't like this any more than you do, but...
他非常擅长解读呼召
he's excellent at deciphering the Callings,
显然 宇宙想让我们合作
and, clearly, the Universe wants us to work together.
我不想让你和他去任何地方
I don't want you going anywhere with him.
我不想让他进我家门
And I don't want him in my house.
好吧 听着 卡尔在爸爸家
Alright. Look, Cal is at Dad's.
奥莉芙出去了
Olive's out.
你和安吉丽娜可以带伊
You and Angelina can take E--
-不不不 -格蕾丝 格蕾丝
- No, no, no! - Grace. Grace.
我无法选择谁在我们的救生艇上
I-I didn't choose who's in our Lifeboat.
他在乘客中的影响力越来越大
He's gaining influence with the passengers,
我要把我的敌人放在身边
and I have to keep my enemies close.
一解开这个呼召 我们就让他走
As soon as we solve this Calling, he's gone.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
我马上回来
I'll be back.
太难以置信了
Absolutely incredible!
你太能干了 先生
You've outdone yourself, sir.
你为什么在这里
Why are you in here?
他说你要带他转转
He said you were gonna show him around.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
别怪这善良的小姑娘
Don't blame ?Little House on the Prairie.
我魅力无限
I was very charming.
你说自己是孤儿 这也是撒谎吗
Did you lie about being an orphan too?
-天呐... -算是吧
- Oh, my... ?- Ish.
安吉丽娜 来吧 我们离开这里
A-Angelina, come on. Let's get you out of here.
你没权力来这里
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表