剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Hey, come on, little man! Wanna game?
如果有人能说服他 那肯定是本
If anyone can get through to him, it's Ben.
我希望如此 为了他自己好
Yeah, I hope so, for his own sake.
瓦斯克斯找到垃圾车了
Vasquez is onto the truck.
开始问东问西 事情就要败露了
Starts asking questions, things are gonna fall apart.
让我来担心吧
Let me worry about that.
如果我要做好工作 需要更大的权限
I need a longer leash if I'm gonna do my job.
这事我们稍后说
Let's continue this later.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
杰瑞德在找少校吗
Jared looking into the Major?
已经处理了
It's being handled.
万斯
Vance...
如果有人因为我的行为遭遇了坏事
if something bad is gonna happen because of my actions,
-我必须坦白 -不 你不行
- I have to confess. - No, y-you do not.
这不仅仅是你一个人的事了
Now, this isn't just about you anymore.
埃米特被牵扯其中 我也是
Emmett's involved, so am I.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
你已经信任了
You already have.
听着 他会让一切麻烦消失
Look, he's gonna make it all go away.
我需要你听这些人的话
I need you to go along with what these people are asking.
这是他们允许你帮我的唯一方法
It's the only way they're going to let you help me.
你为什么想要我的帮助
Why would you want my help?
你只想报复我 因为我们绑♥架♥了你的儿子
You just want to get back at me for what we did to your son.
不 不不
No. No, no.
卡尔说你救了他
Cal said you saved him.
他这么说吗
He did?
我猜确实是
Well...I guess I did.
至少我尽量了
A-At least, I tried to.
我们知道
We know you did,
皮特 我们非常 非常感激
and, Pete, we are...so, so grateful.
但现在 我需要你帮忙救米凯拉
But now, I need you to help me save Michaela.
她有危险 皮特
She's in danger, Pete.
或许你已经知道了
Maybe you already know that.
或许你看到了
Maybe you saw it?
-在呼召里 -斯通先生 我们说好了的
- In a Calling? - Mr. Stone, we have an agreement.
你的死期就是明天 皮特
Your Death Date's tomorrow, Pete.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
但呼召
But the Calling...
它想让我们伤害她
it wants us to hurt her.
我不知道你的呼召是什么 皮特
I don't know what your Calling is, Pete,
但是
but...
那不可能是呼召的意思
that can't be what it means.
安吉丽娜
Angelina...
安吉丽娜说你是个好人
Angelina says you're a good person,
我相信她
and I believe her.
为什么呼召要让你干坏事呢
Why would a Calling want you to do something bad?
我不知道
I don't know.
救救我
Help me.
好 我会救你的 好吗
Alright, I'm going to, okay?
但我需要你帮我从杰斯手里救我妹妹
But I need you to help me save my sister from Jace,
为了做到那个 皮特
and to do that -- Pete.
这些医生
These doctors...
我需要你配合他们的测试
I need you to let them do their tests.
我只想和安吉丽娜在一起
All I want is to be with Angelina.
我想活下去
I want to live.
那我们帮你实现吧
Then let's make that happen.
或许科里是对的 你应该拖着不管
Maybe Kory's right. Maybe you should just hang back.
如果杰斯认为是你们俩的生命二选一
If Jace thinks it's your life or his,
你怎么活下来的又有什么关系
what's it matter how you survive?
不 呼召从来没有显示过
No. Since when have the Callings shown us
我们坐以待毙的情况
something we can't do anything about?
我得找到杰斯
I-I have to find Jace.
-我能感觉到 -米凯拉 别这样
- I can feel it. - Michaela, come on.
你为什么总是往危险的地方跑呢
Why do you always have to run toward the danger?
因为这是我的工作
Because it's literally my job.
你跟着呼召去了一个冰冻的湖
You followed a Calling into a frozen lake,
别跟我说危险不危险
so don't talk to me about danger.
喂 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
温斯顿
你之前是不是住在霍索恩路138号♥
Didn't you used to live at 138 Hawthorne?
对 几个月前搬出来的
Yeah, until a few months ago.
414公♥寓♥
Apartment 414?
德丽雅 怎么了
Drea, what's going on?
有个白人女性
I got a Caucasian female,
20多岁 胸部被刀刺伤
20s, knife wound to the chest.
她还活着 但昏迷不醒
She's alive, but unconscious.
是杰斯 对吧
It was Jace, wasn't it?
对
It was.
入口的监控拍了清晰的画面
The camera in the entryway got a clear shot.
走廊的邻居说听到喊叫
Neighbor down the hall heard yelling.
小米 听上去他在找你
Mick, it sounded like he was looking for you.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
杰斯 刚刺伤了一个住在我以前公♥寓♥的人
Jace...just stabbed someone in my old apartment.
冷静 米凯拉
Hey, hey. Hey, Michaela.
不 你不能怪自己
No. You can't blame yourself.
你明白吗 这不是你的错
Do you understand? This is not your fault.
不 这就是我的错
Y-Yes, it is. It is my fault.
杰斯差点杀了其他人 就为了找到我
Jace nearly killed someone trying to get to me.
他不会停手的 除非我阻止他
He's not gonna stop until I stop him.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
想找些什么让你在开罗的男友
Trying to find something to impress your boyfriend
表扬你吗
back in Cairo?
能别逗乐吗
Can you not?
或许你该试试更传统的
Maybe you should try a more conventional
大一乐趣 比如哲学
first-year obsession, like philosophy
或...啤酒乒乓球
or...beer pong?
好吧
Okay.
这很重要
This is important,
所以你能就这一次 在你优越的生活中
so can you cut the condescending crap
别用这副居高临下的口气说话
for once in your privileged life
并帮帮我
and help me?
好吧
Okay.
跟我说说这些符号♥
Tell me about these symbols.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
可以 过来
Yeah, uh, here.
我们看看
Let's take a look.
好吧
Okay.
这边的 表示平衡
That right there? That's balance.
这个是生命的符号♥
And, well, that's the symbol for life,
然后
and then...
等等
Wait.
等等 这不可能
Wait, that's not possible.
这是TJ送来的纸莎草吗
Is this the papyrus TJ sent?
这个复原简直
I mean, the restoration is --
这是什么玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
是谁让你这么做的
I mean, who put you up to this?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 那你怎么会有这副图
Okay. Um...well, then how do you have a drawing
上面的符号♥和
with the exact same symbols
一副两千年前的纸莎草完全一样
as a 2,000-year-old piece of papyrus
而且地球上除了我 已经好几个世纪
that virtually no one on Earth, besides me,
没人见过这纸莎草了
has seen in centuries?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓 真的
I swear. Really.
李维 这是什么意思
Levi, what does it mean?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我还没有完成复原图
I haven't finished restoring the original.
那你还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表