剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
not another noise complaint in that area
其他噪音投诉
for the rest of the night.
富人区的骚扰投诉量很大
Affluent areas pull a high volume of nuisance calls.
非工作时间有垃圾车
Off-hours garbage truck?
肯定会有一群自视清高的热心邻居因此报♥警♥
I mean, a bunch of entitled neighbors would've called that in.
会让你疑惑环卫车是否不是去工作的
Makes you wonder whether the truck wasn't on the job.
至少 警♥察♥可能看到了可疑的事情
I mean, at the very least, maybe a cop saw something suspicious.
我猜我不是唯一执着的人
Guess I'm not the only persistent one.
不 不 不 等等 皮特 拜托
No, no, no. W-Wait, Pete, please.
安吉丽娜很想让我们帮助你
Angelina really wants us to help you.
她很关心你 好吗
She cares about you a lot, okay?
你
You.
我叫泽克
Name's Zeke.
你就是那个人
You're the one.
安吉丽娜跟我说的那个人
The one Angelina told me about.
活下来的那个人
The one who survived.
泽克跟随了一个呼召
Zeke followed a Calling
救了卡尔和自己的命
and saved Cal's life and his own.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为距离你的死期不到一周了
Because you have less than one week before your Death Date.
皮特 拜托 告诉我们呼召的内容
Pete, please, tell us about the Calling.
或许我们能帮忙
Maybe we can help.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
在我的死期前几周 开始出现冻伤
Weeks before my Death Date, frostbite started setting in.
我快死了
I was dying.
这也开始发生在你身上了 是吗
It's started happening to you, too, hasn't it?
你感觉你的肺部有水
You feel water in your lungs?
你的时间不多了 皮特
Your time is running out, Pete.
但我们是来帮你的
But we're here to help you.
好吧
Okay.
我被困在一个...一片漆黑的地方
I-I-I was in some...dark place,
而且 而且我无处可逃
a-a-and I ran and got nowhere.
但是 不管到哪里 只要我一转身
A-And -- And everywhere I turned,
就能看到一个巨大的时钟
there was this huge...clock...
正在倒计时
...counting down.
你以前也见过吗
Have you seen it before?
在我们高中的橄榄球场
Our high school football field.
妈妈工作到很晚
M-Mom would work late,
所以我们训练结束后会留下
so w-we would stay after practice
然后一直互相扔球直到晚上
a-a-and keep throwing around till night.
我们是指 你和杰斯吗
Who's "We"? You and Jace?
还有科里和其他人
And Kory and a couple others.
直到我们被球队踢掉
Till we got booted off the team.
那之后 我们的生活就急转直下了
After that, life sort of went south.
谁把你们踢出去的
Who kicked you off?
汉尼提教练
Coach Hannity.
为什么 他为什么要踢走你们
Why? Why would he do that?
因为他有这个权力
'Cause he could.
今晚是你的毕业舞会吗
Tonight's your prom?
是啊 但是我不打算去了
Yeah. But, um, I'm -- I'm not going.
我也没去我的毕业舞会
I skipped mine, too.
我父母认为毕业舞会就是
My parents thought prom was some high school version
高中版本的罪恶之城
of Sodom and Gomorrah.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你不去的理由是什么
What's your excuse?
我本来应该和TJ一起去
Oh, well, I was supposed to go with TJ,
但他现在在大半个地球之外
but he's halfway around the world.
也许他只是希望能在死期之后存活下来
Maybe he wants to make sure he survives his Death Date
这样你们就可以一直在一起了
so you guys have more time together.
几个月的分离能换来一辈子的幸福时光
A few months apart now in exchange for happily ever after.
我没想到你会是个浪漫主义者
I didn't peg you for such a romantic.
你真的相信我们能存活下来吗
You really think we can survive?
泽克就活下来了
Zeke did.
而我也不会放弃尝试直到确保
And I'm not gonna stop trying until I make sure
我的家人 TJ 和你都能活下来
that my family, TJ, and you do, too.
所以我会在毕业舞会这天
So that's why I'm spending my prom day
研究这些埃及神话
digging into some Egyptian mythology.
我能帮忙吗
Mind if I help?
当然
Sure.
那应该就是他了
That must be him.
你觉得这会让我们找到杰斯吗
Think this will lead to finding Jace?
我们唯一能肯定的就是只要他和科里还在逃
All I know is that while he and Kory are out there,
卡尔就有危险
Cal's in danger.
这是两个月以来皮特提供的最多的情报
This is the most Pete's talked in two months,
所以如果我们能解决他的呼召
so if we can solve his Calling --
也许他就会供出他的哥哥
Maybe he turns on his brother.
-你好 -有什么事吗
- Hi. - Can I help you?
特里·汉尼提 我是斯通警探
Terry Hannity, I'm Detective Stone.
有什么我能帮忙的 警探
What can I do for you, Detective?
我 我希望你能回忆一位球员
I'm, um -- I'm hoping you can recall a player
那是很久以前了
from a ways back.
他叫皮特·贝勒
Pete Baylor.
贝勒兄弟
The Baylor boys.
我职业生涯中最黑暗的一段日子
Darkest moment of my career.
现在还会困扰我
Still haunts me.
怎么说
How so?
我自己没有孩子
I never had kids of my own.
这些孩子们就是我的全部
These boys, they're all I have.
当我发现德里克死在了更衣室
When I found Derek dead in the locker room --
很抱歉 德里克是谁
I'm sorry. Who's Derek?
发生了什么
W-What happened?
服药过量
Overdose.
我们搜查了储物柜 询问了孩子们
We searched the lockers, questioned the kids,
最后发现是皮特卖♥♥毒品给德里克
come to find out Pete sold Derek the drugs.
你从来没起疑吗
You never suspected anything?
我一直知道他哥哥和另外一个孩子
Well, I always knew his brother and that other kid
他们总是会惹麻烦
they ran around with were trouble --
杰斯和科里
Jace and Kory.
没错 就是他们
Yeah, exactly.
但皮特说他没替别人贩毒
But Pete denied he was selling for them,
坚持说是他自己干的
insisted it was him alone.
最后他进了少管所
He ended up in juvie.
我把另外两个也从球队踢走了
I kicked those other two off my team.
不能冒这个险
Couldn't risk it.
四条年轻的生命就这么毁了
Four young lives ruined.
谢谢你的协助 汉尼提先生
Thank you for your help, Mr. Hannity.
客气
Alright.
看来皮特闯过大祸 你不知道这回事吗
Pretty big omission from Pete. You didn't know?
不知道 他小时候的记录被封起来了
No, his records as a minor are sealed.
我想呼召可能希望皮特
I think the Callings want Pete to reckon
回忆起他队友的死
with his teammate's death.
与自己的痛苦和愧疚和解
You know, come to terms with his grief, his guilt.
听起来我们三个比想象中
Sounds like the three of us are a bit more alike
更像同一类人
than we realized.
在纽约落地的蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥航♥班♥的机身
The hull of the Montego 828 plane
一直被放在这里进行研究
that landed in New York's been housed here for study
自从它在最严密的警备下
since it blew up on the tarmac,
在停机坪爆♥炸♥之后
under the tightest security.
那为什么会有一部分在古巴被找到了
So how does a piece end up in Cuba?
那是我官复原职之后问的第一个问题
That's the first question I asked when I was reinstated.
然后我看到了这个
And then I saw this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
等等 它就这样消失了
Wait, it vanished?
这不可能
That's impossible.
在我同事告诉我你们降落的那天
As a colleague of mine told me the day you landed,
我想已经没什么是"不可能"的了
I think we've taken "Impossible" off the table.
这么说 尾翼从这里消失
So, the tailfin disappears from here
然后古巴的朋友刚好从海里打捞了出来
and our Cuban friends happen to fish one out of the ocean?
你确定不是被偷了吗 然后视频被篡改了
Are you sure it wasn't stolen, footage wasn't altered?
我很确定
I'm certain.
不 本 你说得对
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表