剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Don't think I'm gonna give up so easily.
什么情况
What the hell?
这是干什么
What is this?
我们有自己的疑问 教授
We've got our own questions, Professor.
首先 你在为谁效力
Starting with, who are you working for?
他们究竟有什么目的
And what, pray tell, are they up to?
拜托
Hey, come on.
我们能不能稍微冷静一下
Can -- Can we all just calm down for a second here?
回答错误
Wrong answer.
这倒管用
Well, that worked.
本 抱歉就这么闯进来
Ben? Hey, sorry to barge in like this.
我真的 我的手
I really -- my hand --
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
小米来电
你到底哪去了 本
Where the hell are you, Ben?
冷静 冷静
Easy! Easy, easy.
法斯
Fuss!
又一个呼召
Another Calling.
又是本和伊根组队
Another Ben and Eagan team-up!
有趣吗
How fun is this?
我认为本失踪了
I think Ben is missing.
家人都不在 也许他出门了
Well, family's away. Maybe he's out.
去高尔夫练习场 或者泰式按♥摩♥店
Driving range? Thai massage?
不不不 他没带手♥机♥
No, no, no. He -- he left his phone.
烤箱还开着
The -- the oven was on.
萨尼也没他的消息
Saanvi hasn't hear from him.
好吧 你联♥系♥格蕾丝了吗
Okay, did you call Grace?
她正在收拾她已故弟弟的房♥子
She's literally packing up her dead brother's house right now.
在我们了解更多信息之前我不想吓到她
I'm not gonna scare her until we know more.
好吧 你上一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
Okay, when's the last time you heard from him?
几个小时前 就在这
A few hours ago, here.
我们对呼召的事有些争执
We had an issue about the Calling.
你在警局收到的那个呼召吗
The Calling that you had at the precinct?
和现在的情况有联♥系♥吗
Is that connected to this?
你们是这样分♥析♥的吗 我真是懵了
Is that how that works? I'm so overwhelmed.
呼召引导我去了尤里卡
The -- the Calling led me to Eureka,
他刚从那里出来 但不仅只有我
where he was coming out, but it -- it wasn't just me.
还有其他的828航♥班♥乘客
It was other 828ers, too.
这个人 伊根·德黑兰尼
This guy, Eagan Tehrani.
他和本有过节
He's had a history with Ben.
伊根·德黑兰尼
你觉得和他有关
You think he's involved?
我不知道 从尤里卡回来之后我立刻来找本谈
I don't know. I came right over to talk to Ben after Eureka.
伊根·德黑兰尼
谁说伊根不会做同样的事
Who's to say Eagan didn't do the same?
那么 我们去看看
Well, then, let's find out.
这是什么 伊根
What is this, Eagan?
我只是在遵从我的呼召
I'm just following my Calling.
你怎么可能关心起呼召来了
What the hell do you care about Callings?
上次我见到你 你只关心你自己
The last time I saw you, you were only out for yourself.
我遵从了自己看到的每一个呼召
I've followed every single Calling that's fallen in my lap.
我从中捞了好处吗
Did I skim a little off the top?
是又怎样
Sue me.
但我不是个傻瓜
But I'm not an idiot.
所以当一朵得克萨斯州那么大的黑云
So when a dark cloud the size of Texas
出现在晴空中 我去了
shows up in a sunny sky, I'm there.
然后 令我惊讶的是 童子军本·斯通
Then, to my surprise, it's Boy Scout Benny Stone,
那个每周出现在我收件箱里一次
who shows up in my inbox once a week
告诉我如何自救的人
telling me how to save myself,
从一个巨大的邪恶巢穴里大摇大摆地走出来了
waltzing out of some kind of super-sized evil lair.
伪君子
Hypocrite.
如果你只是想要一问一答
If you wanted to have a Q&A,
只需要来找我喝咖啡就行了
you could've just come over for coffee.
没必要把我抓来
You didn't have to drug me.
我们必须保持不同意见了
We'll have to agree to disagree.
我不信任你 大个子
I don't trust you, big guy.
你不信任我 这真是...
You don't trust me? That's, uh...
真有意思
That's funny.
很高兴把你逗乐了
Glad you're amused.
真♥相♥是什么
The truth.
快说
Now.
国安局在调查828航♥班♥
The NSA is investigating 828.
飞机发生了什么事 机上乘客
What happened to the flight, the passengers --
所以你在和国安局合作
So you are working with the NSA.
我从没想过你和你妹妹
I never thought you and your sister
会为他们卖♥♥命
would be playing for their team.
我并不是站在政♥府♥一边
I'm not on the government's team.
我是在做对乘客最有利的事
I'm doing what's best for the passengers.
为什么要你来决定什么对我们最有利
Why do you get to decide what's best for us?
不 我没有做决定
No, I'm not making decisions.
但我知道一些事 伊根
But I know things, Eagan.
我知道我们如何幸存下来
I know how we can survive.
我还知道 如果我们不团结起来就会灭亡
I also know how we can die if we don't come together.
我们都很讨厌你一直骚扰我们
We're all sick of you constantly harassing us
像个忧心忡忡的牧羊人
like some worried shepherd.
不要操控那些人 伊根
Don't manipulate those people, Eagan.
-他们有权知道真♥相♥ -你才是操控我们的人
- They deserve to know the truth. - You're the one manipulating us!
你希望我们相信你 然后我们得到了呼召
You expect us to trust you, then we get a Calling
揭示了你实际在和敌人合作
that reveals you're actually working with the enemy.
伊根 好好想想 他们不是敌人
Eagan, get it through your head -- they're not the enemy.
现在事情已经不那么简单了
Things are so much bigger now.
每个828乘客 我们都在同一艘救生艇上
Every 828er's fate -- we're all in the same Lifeboat,
从我们死而复生后就一直是这样
and we have been ever since we were brought back to life.
死而复生
Back to life?
说来话长 不过确实如此
It's a long story, but yeah.
我们被复活了
We were resurrected.
复活了
Resurrected?
你觉得是这样吗
That's what you believe?
政♥府♥是这样认为的吗
That's what the government believes?
他们开始这么觉得了
They're starting to.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那栋楼里发生的事很危险
What's going on in that building is dangerous.
他们必须停下
They have to be stopped.
得了吧 你不可能从呼召里知道这些
Oh, come on, you can't get that from a Calling.
-我妹妹说 -拜托 本
- My sister said that -- - Oh, come on, Ben!
没人比我更了解呼召
No one understands the Callings better than I do.
我有过目不忘的记忆力 大个子
I have a photographic memory, big guy.
记得吗
Remember?
你妹妹记漏了东西
Your sister missed something.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
伊根 你什么意思
Eagan, what does that mean?
伊根
Eagan!
伊根
Eagan!
告诉我不是真的
Tell me it's not true.
-你被赶走了 -恐怕是的
- You're out? - Afraid so.
万斯给了我24小时 所以在那之前我要多看点
Vance gave me 24 hours, so I'm hoarding until then.
目前 我在尾翼的所有部位都找到了氧化铝
So far, I have found aluminum oxide all over the tailfin,
但还有本的手上以及
but also all over Ben's hand and --
其他三名归回者的身上
And the three other returnees.
我看了尸检报告
Saw the autopsy.
就好像他们泡了氧化铝的澡一样
It's like they took an aluminum oxide bubble bath.
这怎么能帮你留下来呢
How's that gonna help you stay?
因为我发现的不止这些
'Cause that is not all I found.
我又去找了其他的相似性
The search led me to look for all the other commonalities.
你看
Look.
铁 钛 铬 钒
Iron, titanium, chromium, vanadium.
表面化学物质
我辅修过地球科学
I minored in geoscience.
在一起 这些元素
Together, those elements --
-蓝宝石 -看来这是个热门的辅修专业
- Sapphire. - Popular minor.
特洛伊 我在所有归回的样本表面都发现了蓝宝石
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表