剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
knowing exactly what you're thinking at every moment?
不 我不想让我丈夫感受到
No, I don't want my husband feeling what I'm feeling
正骨的感觉
when this pops back into place.
你丈夫能应付的了
Your husband can take it.
动手快点
Be quick.
-好 -数到三
- Okay. - O-On three.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yep.
一
One.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
-我的荣幸 -好吧
- My pleasure. - Yeah.
只是开玩笑 刚刚感觉太槽糕了
Just kidding. That was awful.
好吧
Okay.
这里还是没有信♥号♥♥ 继续走吧
No, there's still no service. Let's keep moving.
好
Okay.
那么 你怎么控制它们呢
S-So how can you control them?
你现在能感受到呼召吗
Can you have a Calling now?
呼召不是那样的
They don't work like that.
起码我看到的不是这样
At least, not that I've ever seen.
那真是
That's, uh...
疯狂 是的 我懂
Crazy. Yeah, I know.
我们听起来都像疯子
We all sound crazy.
这 这可能是我听过最酷的事情了
Th-Th-That might be the coolest thing I ever heard.
我侄子是一个真实存在的超级英雄
My nephew is a real-life superhero.
看看 看这里
Hey. Hey, look. Look, look, look.
别哭别哭 看
Hey, hey, hey. Look.
我舅舅也是英雄
So is my uncle.
格蕾丝
Grace!
卡尔
Cal!
外星人 滚回去
待在车里别出来
Stay in the car.
塔里克
Tarik!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
格蕾丝 你在这里吗
Grace, are you there?!
卡尔
Cal!
格蕾丝
Grace!
本
Ben!
你们没事吧 我看到了涂鸦还有轮胎
Is everything okay? I saw graffiti and the tire.
只是一些小孩干的 我们没事
Yeah, it's just kids. We're fine.
本 你好啊 好久不见
Hey, Ben. Long time.
我们只是在野餐
Just having a little picnic.
我十分感激 但我们现在马上得走了
I can't tell you how grateful I am, but we've got to go.
好吗 马上
Okay? Now.
我们要回家了 好吗
We're going home, okay?
我们回家
We're going home.
我可以带人
I can take someone in the pa--
跑 快跑
Go! Go!
格蕾丝
Grace!
皮特
Pete!
回到车里 低下头
Get back in the car! Stay down!
屋顶 在屋顶
The roof! The roof!
他在屋顶上
He's on the roof!
小心点 好
Careful. Good.
我们走
Let's go.
妈妈
Mommy.
等等
Wait.
结束了吗
Is it -- Is -- Is it over?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他没子弹了 或是在换弹匣
Maybe he ran out of bullets or reloading.
天呐 希望我现在手上有枪
Man, I wish I had my Vanguard right now.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a...
我的步♥枪♥还在你那里吗
You still have my rifle?
不 但老爸的还在我这里
No, but I still have Dad's.
在小屋里 十年没用过了
In the shed. Hasn't been used in a decade.
我可以去拿
Look, look, I can make it.
去地窖 在那里见
Head down to the root cellar. I'll meet you there.
不 塔里克 太危险了
No, Tarik, it's too dangerous.
什么 这个人来这是因为我
What? This guy's here because of me.
我犯的愚蠢错误
My stupid mistake.
他来这不是为了你
He's not here for you.
这些都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
带上孩子们快跑 好吗
Take the kids and run, okay?
不 塔里克 塔里克
No, Tarik. Tarik.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
皮特 趴下
Pete, stay down.
你知道我永远都会照顾你们 小弟
You know I always take care of you, bro!
我们走吧
Now, let's go!
等等 皮特
Wait, Pete.
皮特 别走 求求你
Pete. Stay with me. Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我必须阻止他
But I've got to stop him.
安吉丽娜 别去 这里更安全
Angelina, no. It's safer here.
快进车里
Get back in the car.
不好意思 你们拿走的一幅画
Excuse me, there's a piece of artwork you guys took.
《最后的审判》
"The Last Trial"?
是的 修复完成了
Yep, restoration is complete.
准备送走
Ready to be shipped.
斯通教授 他真的要拿回那幅画
Professor Stone, he -- he really needs it back.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. No can do.
他坚持要拿回来
He's insistent.
如果他坚持的话
Well, if he's insistent.
不 他的名字不在名单上
No. Look, his -- his name is not the one on the list,
所以他没有说话权
so he has no say.
你也没有
And neither do you.
只是修复过程中用了一些非常严重的化学物质
Well, it's just that there were some pretty serious chemicals
而他们忘了中和这些化学物质
in the restoration, and they forgot to neutralize them.
我不明白你说的话
I don't understand what you're saying.
也没关系 因为我也不在乎
And it's fine, because I also don't care.
好吧 只要确保你们的车窗打开
Okay. Well, just make sure that your guys' windows are open,
你们后备箱里有灭火器吧
and you have a fire extinguisher in your truck, right?
有信♥号♥♥吗
Anything?
好吧
Okay...
我要继续往上走
I'm -- I'm actually gonna continue up
看看我是否能接收到信♥号♥♥
and see if I can get some service.
不如你走到路边
Why don't you go down to the road,
看看能不能拦到车吧
see if you can flag someone down?
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
重要的不是我 是卡尔
This isn't about me. It's about Cal.
我没事
I'm fine.
请一定要小心
Just please be safe.
这他妈的
I'll be damned.
我们有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, we have service.
杰瑞德
Okay. Jared?
卡尔
Cal.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我好像看见你和斯通家的孩子跑进了树林里
Didn't I see you run into the woods with the Stone kid?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我是一个人来的
I'm here by myself.
该死的 你真不会说谎
Damn, you're a terrible liar.
杰斯 住手
Jace! Please!
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
现在我知道了 拜托
I know that now. Please.
把刀放下吧
Just put the knife down.
如果这人告诉那个孩子在哪 我就放了他
If this guy tells me where the kid is, he can go.
这是绝对不可能的
That's never gonna happen.
格蕾丝 快跑
Grace! Run!
谢谢 这就是我要的
Thanks. That's all I needed.
杰斯 不要
Jace! No!
妈妈 你得走了
Mom, you have to go.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表