剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
No, Ben, you were right.
古巴发现的尾翼是真的
The Cuban tailfin is the real one.
我很高兴你终于相信我了
I'm glad you finally believe me.
还不止这些
There's more.
不像飞机的其他部位
Unlike the rest of the plane,
失而复得的尾翼上的腐蚀
the corrosion on the recovered tailfin
与在海水中沉没七年的
is consistent with having spent
痕迹相符合
seven years in saltwater.
就是828航♥班♥最初消失的时间
The time elapsed since 828's original disappearance.
等等 尾翼失踪的那晚
Wait. The tailfin disappeared on the same night
正好是泽克活过死期的那晚
that Zeke survived his Death Date
还有病毒贩子在湖里淹死的那晚
and the Meth Heads drowned in that lake.
但为什么
But why?
救我
Help me.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
蒙莉娜洛 我是瓦斯克斯副队长
Molinaro? Lieutenant Vasquez.
我们就噪音投诉的案子打过电♥话♥
We spoke about the noise complaint.
你说要花点时间想想
Said you were gonna take some time to think about it.
对
Right.
我在将近半夜时接了警
I responded to the call close to midnight.
环卫司机还在公园里
Sanitation driver was still at the park.
你有那人的描述吗
Do you have a description?
白人男性 1米83 人很结实 45到50岁
White guy, 6 feet, rugged, 45 to 50.
说他可怜的狗先走一步了
Said something about his sick dog putting him behind.
感觉这人挺惨的 我又快下班了
Seemed real sorry and was wrapping up.
就想着放他一马
Figured I'd cut him a break.
谢谢你抽出时间
Appreciate your time.
要是能把你的记录发给我就太感激不尽了
Be grateful if you could e-mail me your notes.
好的
Will do.
两杯咖啡 谢谢
Uh, two coffees, please.
总不能白跑一趟
Can't let this be a total waste of time.
不过 这件事有点感觉不对劲
Still, something about this story doesn't sit right.
那辆车大半夜的在社区里干什么
What was that truck doing in that neighborhood so late at night?
你买♥♥单
You're buying.
谢谢
Thank you.
-尾翼呢 -我们正要去看
- The tailfin now? - On our way.
关于尾翼隔空传送和老化七年的事
What's the working theory on how it teleported itself
你们现在有什么理论
and aged seven years?
大家都有自己理论
Everyone under this roof has a theory,
但他们都互不同意
none they can agree on.
这肯定跟我看到飞机爆♥炸♥的呼召有关
It has to do with my Calling of the plane exploding,
一切不为何回到了
that things are somehow going back
原本应该发生的模样
to how they're supposed to be?
我也想过这事
Well, it's crossed my mind.
为什么是那天
Why on that date?
这与泽克活下来有关系吗
Have to do with your friend Zeke living?
还有那些冰♥毒♥贩子的死
Those meth dealers dying?
或许 他们也回归了
Maybe. They returned, too.
又出现了一群归回者
There's another group of returnees
你却没想到要告诉我吗
and you didn't think to tell me?
最近想要联♥系♥你并不是太容易 不是吗
Well, you haven't exactly been easy to get in touch with.
无论如何 这肯定不是巧合
In any event, this can't be a coincidence.
你觉得呢 萨尼
What do you think, Saanvi?
萨尼
Saanvi?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
嗯 只是消息来得太突然了
Yeah, it's just a lot to process.
对 无论这代表什么
Yeah, well, whatever this means,
是我们的领域
it's what we do.
不好意思
Excuse me!
天呐
Oh, my God.
特洛伊 你还...
Troy? You're...
活着吗
Alive?
我知道
I know!
抱歉我像鬼一样消失了
Sorry I ghosted.
我还在消化你没有变成真正的鬼这件事
I'm just digesting the fact that you're not an actual ghost.
我以为你遇到了什么坏事
I thought something awful happened to you.
-我好担心 -是吗
- I was so worried. - You were?
说真的 我也是
I mean, h-honestly, so was I.
前一分钟我还在你的实验室
One minute I'm in our lab,
后一分钟 我就在国安局的安全屋了
next thing, I wake up in an NSA safe house
被招募进了一个机密研究小组
getting recruited to a classified research team.
我本来很想告诉你 但不幸
I was dying to tell you, but I couldn't --
机密信息
classified.
什么研究
What kind of research?
这个 我..
Well, I...
恨你的DNA变异研究一样
It's in line with your DNA mutation study,
但关注828航♥班♥的乘客
but 828-focused.
他们让你复♥制♥我的实验
They used you to replicate my work?
这不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
我真的是被绑♥架♥了
I was literally abducted.
他们甚至不想让我知道我在哪
They didn't even want me to know where I was
直到我的审查通过
until I'd been cleared.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我压根不知道这里发生了什么
I don't know half of what's going on,
但据我目前了解的来看 就好像...
but the things I've learned so far, it's like...
如果跟在古巴是一样怎么办
What if it's like in Cuba?
我们有最顶尖的医疗队待命
We've got a top-notch medical team standing by here.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
我不想再被大家围观了
I don't need a repeat performance in full view
尤其是一群只想用针戳我
of a bunch of people who would like nothing more
把我当成变种人来研究的家伙
than to poke and prod me like a mutant.
闪电很少会击中两次
Lightning rarely strikes twice.
你为什么觉得你得再摸一下尾翼
Why were you so convinced you had to touch the tailfin again?
我现在不确定了
I'm not sure anymore.
你还记得德里克·汉森吗
Do you remember Derek Hanson?
你漏提了这个很大的细节
That's a pretty big detail to leave out --
前队友的死
the death of a former teammate.
德里克跟这件事毫无关系
Derek's got nothing to do with this.
听着 没人说呼召会简单
Look, no one said that the Callings were gonna be easy.
它们通常需要你直面
They often get you to confront
你最惨痛的过去
the most painful parts of your past.
我觉得呼召是想告诉你
I think the Calling's trying to tell you
你不需再逃跑了 皮特
there's no running anymore, Pete.
你在害怕谁
Who are you so scared of?
你 你在保护谁
Who -- Who are you protecting?
是杰斯吗
Is it Jace?
这个呼召在给你机会
This Calling's giving you a chance
让你选择一条不同的人生路径
to choose a different path in life.
把握机会 你或许能活下来 皮特
Take it and you might survive, Pete.
我从不想贩毒
I never wanted to deal drugs.
但我 如果想留在队里 我别无选择
But I -- I had to if I wanted to stay on the team.
汉尼提教练 他逼我们的
Coach Hannity -- he made us.
我敬仰他
I idolized him.
你是替汉尼提贩毒吗
You dealt for Hannity?
在德里克死后 我本想退出
After Derek died, I wanted out.
但教练 他 他
But Coach, he -- he
他把我好一顿揍
he beat the hell outta me.
你没供出过他吗
You never ratted on him?
他 他会杀了我
He -- He would've killed me.
他会杀了杰斯
He would've killed Jace.
再说 谁会相信我们
And besides, who was gonna believe us, anyway?
告诉我们是正确的做法
Telling us was the right thing.
那杰斯呢 他现在在哪
What about Jace? Where is he now?
守卫
Guard.
等等 不 不不 皮特 告诉我
Wait, no. No, no. Peter, please talk to me.
-求你了 -守卫
- Please! - Guard.
皮特 你有机会救卡尔和你自己
Pete, you have the chance to save Cal and yourself!
别走
Stop!
又发生了 对吧 你感受到了他的情绪
It happened again, didn't it? You connected with him.
我就像个惊恐的小孩
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表