剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Astrid! Come on.
我知道你在里面 我只是想和你聊聊
I‐I know you're there. I just want to talk.
走开 我有电击枪
Leave me alone. I have a Taser.
我叫本·斯通
I'm Ben Stone.
我打了好几次电♥话♥ 发了几封邮件
I called a few times. I sent some e‐mails.
我也是828航♥班♥的乘客
I'm a Passenger, too.
我以为你是那些讨厌我们的人
I thought you were one of the people... who hate us.
不是
No.
你有没有幻听或是看到些什么
Are you... maybe hearing voices in your head or seeing things?
我想你被测试了 阿斯特丽德
I think you're being tested, Astrid.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
炸♥弹♥威胁吗
10-33?
是的 有人刚刚报♥警♥
Yeah, someone just called it in.
拆弹小组刚刚到达 他们会搜查的
Bomb Squad just arrived, so they'll sweep.
与此同时 我们得处理店里的人
In the meantime, we got to manage all these people that were inside.
你说的处理是指查清楚
By "manage," you mean figure out
他们是否知道谁会想引爆♥炸♥弹吗
if any of them know who'd want to set off a bomb?
没错
Yep.
你们肯定可以做点什么
There must be something you can do!
拜托
Please!
难道没人有点同情心吗
Does anyone have an ounce of compassion here?
有什么问题吗 瓦尔
What seems to be the problem... Val?
塔特特纳百货公♥司♥
瓦尔
销♥售♥助理
我本来应该去学校接我儿子
I'm supposed to pick up my son from school,
-但是他们不让我走 -真的很抱歉
- but they're not letting us leave. - I'm so sorry.
有其他人可以去接他吗
Maybe there's someone else that can pick him up?
他们会送他去托管所
They'll put him in after-care,
但是我的手♥机♥在我的包里
but I left my phone in my purse,
所以我连短♥信♥都不能发给学校
so I can't even message the school
和他们说我要晚点过去
to let them know I'm running late.
-太谢谢你了 -没事
- Thank you so much. - No problem.
等你结束了 我录好你的口供
Once you're done, I'll grab your statement,
一旦情况得到了控制
and then once the situation's contained,
你就可以拿到随身物品走了好吗
you can just grab your stuff and run, okay?
好
Okay.
躲躲猫
Peekaboo!
我需要有人帮我试吃
I need some taste testers.
-我来 -好
- I'm in. - Alright.
-给 -真漂亮
- There you go. - These are beautiful.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Alright.
告诉你们喜欢哪一个
Let me know which one you prefer.
也许我只会做一种
I'm probably only gonna make one.
你的孩子叫什么名字
What's your baby's name?
伊登 但她不是我的孩子
Eden, but, she's not my baby.
不是吗
No?
不是
No.
她... 我只是她的朋友
She ‐‐ I'm just ‐‐ just a friend.
不 我看到她很喜欢很你在一起
Nah. I see how she is with you.
你们不止是朋友
There's something more than that.
校准热谱线
Calibrating the thermal spectrum line.
-设定 -稳定中
- Set. - Stabilizing.
完毕
Set.
准备开始测试
Initiate the test.
冷静点 冷静点
Stay calm. Stay calm.
这可能是和库珀博士谈谈的好机会
This might be an excellent time to talk to Dr. Cooper.
没事的 我来了
It's okay. Here.
大家趴下
Get down!
来 大家都没事吧
Come on. Is everyone okay?
我要打给卡尔
I gotta check on Cal.
结束了
It's over.
-没事了 -我刚才就坐在那里
- It's okay. - I-I was sitting right there.
我差点被砸死
I could have been crushed.
卡尔没事 谢天谢地
Cal's okay, thank God.
-刚才那是地震吧 -在纽约吗
- It was an earthquake. - In New York?
很明显没人预料到
Apparently no one saw it coming.
伊登预料到了
Eden did.
她当时在哭
She was crying,
坚持要我过去让她保护我
insisted that I come to her to-- to protect me.
她是你的守护天使
She's your guardian angel.
真的吗 你是我的天使吗
Is that true? Are you my angel?
大家听好了
Okay, listen up, everybody.
拆弹小组刚刚证实炸♥弹♥是谎报电♥话♥
Bomb Squad just confirmed the call was a hoax.
如果大家录完口供
If you've given your statement,
各位员工们就可以进去拿随身物品了
employees, you can go back inside and grab your things.
在地震造成的破坏清理完之前
The store is closed until damage
百货公♥司♥暂停营业
from the earthquake can be cleaned up.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
去接你儿子吧
Hey, go get your son.
如果你能想到谁和百货公♥司♥有过节
If you can think of anyone who had an issue with the store,
-直接打给我好吗 -谢谢
- call me directly, okay? - Thank you.
刚才那是呼召吗
Was that a Calling?
不 那是真事
No, that was real.
你的呼召里是发生了这个吗
Is that what was happening in your Callings?
地震
Earthquakes?
阿斯特丽德 我知道我跟你说了很多信息
Astrid, I know I've dumped a ton on you,
但我们必须解决这个
but we have to solve this.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的焦虑症 太严重了
My anxiety, it's too much.
但如果我们其中一人不跟随呼召
But if one of us doesn't follow this Calling,
那我们都要沉没 拜托 让我帮你
then we all go down, so, please, let me help you.
我们的性命取决于此
Our lives depend on it.
一个骷髅
A skull.
我看到了一个骷髅
I've been seeing a skull.
它很生气
It's angry.
过来
Here.
把你看到的画下来
Draw what you saw.
把你记得的都画下来
As much as you can remember.
它 它在一个跳棋棋盘上
Uh, it's ‐‐ it's on a checkerboard.
跳棋 这对你来说有什么意义吗
Checkers? What does that mean to you?
你 你下跳棋吗
Do you ‐‐ Do you play checkers?
不 这个棋盘有点扭曲
Mm, no. And the board is, um, warped?
就像波浪一样
Kind of wavy.
阿斯特丽德 那 那不是棋盘
Astrid, that's ‐‐ that's not a game board.
那是个 拉力赛的旗子
That's a ‐‐ a r‐‐ a rally flag
在赛车里使用的那种
that they use in car racing.
我还是不知道那是什么意思
I still don't know what that means.
我知道 这事
I do. It's, uh...
这大楼的标识
I‐It's a logo o‐o‐on a building...
由一个憎恨828航♥班♥的人经营 尤其恨我
...run by someone who hates 828ers, and me in particular.
-阿斯特丽德 我需要你跟我一起走 -不
- Astrid, I need you to come with me. - No.
我会尽一切能力帮忙
Uh, I'll do what I can to help,
但这是你需要解决的呼召
but this is your Calling to solve.
不 我不能 我不能离开
No, I can't. I can't leave.
阿斯特丽德 我需要你克服自己的恐惧
Astrid, I need you to get over your fear
跟我走 拜托
and come with me, please.
你以为我能就这样克服吗
You think I can just get over it?
我选择了有这种令人残缺的焦虑症吗
That I'm just choosing to have crippling anxiety?
不 但关键就在这
No, but that's the thing.
我们对这件事都没有选择
W‐We don't have a choice over this, either.
不不 我不能
No. No, I can't.
我不能去工作是因为我的惊恐症
I can't go to work because I have panic attacks
让我感觉自己快死了
where it feels like I am dying.
你知道那是什么感受吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
知道
Yeah.
对 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我儿子 之前有癌症
My son, uh... had cancer.
他拼命地抗争
He fought so hard.
他非常...勇敢
He was so...brave.
比我更加勇敢
Braver than I ever would have been.
在今天 八年前的今天
And on this day, eight years ago...
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表